Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Order (The True Sith Empire Reborn!)

I suggest taking all of the 'Dark Lords' out there, throw them into a pit, and the last one standing makes a -single- fraction.

But then again even if that were to happen (Which I doubt) there would be new 'Dark Lords' popping up here and there.

Or you know, the Dark Lords can do as Sidius did and kill the rivals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg

0073181086123_500X500.jpg

The Dark Council were advisers to the Emperor. Grant it they did take the Sith Empire over, it has nothing to do with the fractions on this site. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough @[member="Darth Kentarch"].

I've yet to see a fraction with more then one Dark Lord on this site. Better?

sabrina

I do agree, we do need to have become, just the one faction. Though I am not sure, how we do that at moment. I know we going to try and become major end of this month. We got the sith council, and we got others.

Indeed... I think there will be only one primary Sith faction in the future again, but Sith just don't become one faction. They fight until the heretics have been destroyed, so that the true, almighty Dark Lord of the Sith can lead us on moving towards the vision.

I kind of agree with fellow Sithlings. I would have liked many Sith factions if there was some distinct difference between them other than their leaders. Maybe radically different goals or interpretations of the Code or ideology. Right now it seems we have a bambillion of Sith groups that are very much the same... On the other hand, it means the members stick closer together and everyone can heavily influence the faction.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
The New Order will be more heavily based off of the Galactic Empire from Canon with some Sith Empire things thrown in. I hope to make it more unique as time progresses, starting with more opportunities for NFUs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom