Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberty Concord [[Non-members can join through PM]]

"Thanks man." Listeri replied, as he backed out of the way so Calico turned down the hall. Right after this, he made a joking 2-finger salute, and went on his own way. He jogged down the hallways, with a couple of people strewn here and there. Suddenly, he slid to a halt when he reached an intersection. Uh, which direction? he thought. He decided to turn left, and did a little fist pump when a short while later, he found what he was looking for.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

General Jusik stood waiting for the OP party as they landed with a grin on his face. These were the baby steps to the building of a nation. Deals with foreign entities such as OP were vital if one wanted to be taken seriously on a stellar and eventually intergalactic level. Jusik was flanked on either side by OSTs armed with high powered slugthrowers that were ideal if something were to pop off in a close quarters situation.

He strolled up to the young military looking man and struck out his hand.

"Greetings Commander. Welcome to our home" The General said with a genuine smile.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Dieter Jusik"]
"My correct rank is Colonel,but people call me Commander because I command the Omega Pyre." Noah said with a genuine smile as well and shook his hand. "Your General Jusik right? You command the Orbital Shock Troopers Corp right?" Noah asked as he looked back as his soldiers and motioned them to put their weapons on their backs. "Oh,by the way,you can tell your snipers to holster them."

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]
"I do not thing the Republic and Mandalorians will ask us for aid. Even if we would offer they would most likely cast the option aside. However, there is something we can do. Gather a petition from representatives of Galactic powers, common folks and leaders alike, a cry for peace and ceasing their violence."
The droid offered while Calico was still around
"But we must make it clear that both sides are at fault and both of them need to make reparations, if we will do this in name of peace we can not take neither of their sides."

HK heard comment from @[member="Zius Aurus"] but did not answer it besides a nod in the cyborg's direction, he seemed more interested in the young lad @[member="Rafe Barune"] anyway, soon enough droid turned his attention back to Calico,

"We can discuss a trading deal between your forces and Abregado-Rae on later time, we offer medical and food supplies, an army on empty stomach does not fight well, as well as small arms for your troops, we do not produce much bigger hardware, however. And should the Confederacy come for you, I can speak to them and try to diffuse the situation, I was present when their Articles were first signed, but I cannot sent reinforcements officially, this is still a tricky situation for that."
HK glanced over to @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] briefly as she entered before another shake of hand was forced onto the droid by Calico. HK nodded to him,
"We can discuss more of it on later date, may the Force be with you."

@[member="Noah Corek"]

"Correct. Apologies Colonel." Jusik said as he made a quick hand motion, with which the OSTs watching slung their weapons in a non threatening manner, though a bit hesitantly.

"A man after my own heart. Ready when you are." Jusik finished with a smile and nod towards Colonel Corek's vessel.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Dieter Jusik"]
Noah grinned and motioned for Dieter to follow him onto his ship. "A little fun fact about my ship,its a Hammerhead-Class Cruiser,used during the Mandalorian Wars and beyond by the Republic,she is nearly 4,000 years old and was one of the longest serving vessel in Republic history." Noarh informed him with a smile as he lead him through the halls of the ship and to the cargo hold.

@[member="Zius Aurus"]
Rafe Barune sir." Rafe responded tot eh offhand comment as he tried to follow the goings on of the ship and the people in command of the flleet. Every now and again he'd feel he should look up and each time he would notice a new ship arrive in sector and begin relaying their codes for docking instructions. Food, water, feul and ammo were the majority if the deliveries but there were also Miscelanious drops as well. Crafting materials or liquor.
"Umm, right." Rafe said as he read the latest manifest of Morale goods.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Jusik followed the Colonel into the apparently ancient vessel and looked about. Quite impressive. That a vessel like that was still fully functioning after such a long period of time.

"Impressive." Jusik replied as he continued to follow Noah onto the vessel.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Dieter Jusik"]
"Yeah,she was a little less impressive before I had a buddy of mine,Jorus Merrill,fix her up at a Silk Holdings shipyard." Noah informed him as they finally reached the cargo hold and Noah showed Dieter the countless number of crates full of weapons. "Well,its all here." Noah said as he picked up a nearby manifest and began to read off of it. "90k of Mark I Lancers,90k of HK-416's,90k of AUG MBS's,70k of HK-45's,30k of DBS-1's,6k of Z-24 Rotary Blaster Cannons,4k of AMR-1's and 4k of SSR-1's. With all the ammo you'll ever need."

Though the cosmos was vast and mostly empty, there were some listening to the message of Calico and his space hopping flotilla. And that someone was just a lonely dredge of the Black Sun's spy network. But information is quick to move up the ranks of the organization. Especially with the name being traded many would know, Calico Tal'Verda. A fellow who'd churned up quite the dust cloud over in Confederacy lands recently. Cypher was interested when word reached him. Interested in those against his enemies. Black Sun wasn't exactly the galactic power like the others, not in the mindset most would think anyways. It is a nation of the disenfranchised, and one open to those who wish for a new start. "Open up that comm-link. We'll find out what the uproars been all about".

Now whether anyone would answer would be another question. They were... out of the way so to speak.

Calico had been, for lack of a better term, preoccupied. The former Grand Marshal was in half undersuit, half armored plates when the call came through. He had been looking forward to a quick, much needed sleep. His helmet beeped loud and shrill a few feet away, indicating a call.

He set the bucket on his head, and accepted. "This is Tal'verda receiving." He hadn't bothered to check who was calling. He was tired, and tired made you sloppy. "Who's this?" @[member="Cypher"]

Well the call made it there and someone was on the line. "I am Cypher, of Black Sun. Heard you had a falling out with the old guard and took an army with you too. A bold move Calico. I'm sure they'll be looking for you of course. I'll ask since you are looking to assist others. May I be of any assistance to you? Can't run forever you know, or is your plan making for the ruined empire"?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
The droid's datapad beeped, he took it out to check what sort of message he received. It was the recently posted bounty offer on Liberty Concord, HK was still a member of the Guild of Bounty Hunters of sorts, at least unofficially, either way he had access to the Guild's bounty posting network.

He would scan over the bounty offer, reading it quickly. He would then send the copy of the bounty offer to Calico's datapad, with a short text message.
The Confederacy has already posted bounty on you and the Concord, be wary.

Unlike voice message it wouldn't interrupt Calico during his talks with Cypher but it would still be a general warning.

The former Dreadguard was a bit caught off guard when a representative of the Black Sun had called, especially with them offering assistance. He drew in a breath, readying to speak as his datapad rang. He gave it a short once over, brow furrowing. "Thanks ner'vod." He mouthed, taking a moment to collect himself before speaking.

It's a pleasure Cypher. All I did was walk out the door, they all followed, and I'm a bit fond for giving the lost a place to be safe." He fought the urge to track the call. Instinct urged his fingers to press the necessary commands, then again, the Sun likely had the call encrypted anyway.

"And your hunch was on the ball. Looks like they uploaded bounties for the Concord, specifically for me." The former Marshal chuckled, completely at ease. "Really not much. Seventy-five big ones for my cohorts. A hundred for me. I don't recall the Confederacy being so poor when we left."

Until the boys in Sigma drained half the military funding. Good lads

"I'll be honest, I'm a bit wary of Black Sun. My people just want their personal freedoms. I only lead in a military engagement. I'll have to pull a vote together, then, perhaps, we could exchange a few merc jobs and do some decent trade."

He paused at Cypher's last remark, and turned to stare at the locker that housed his old Katarn kit. He would have to thank HK later. Likely with an oil bath or...something...droidy.

"We just wander right now. No enemies besides the Confederacy, and our flotilla is rather well armed. Though, if things get a bit heated, it'd be nice to have another bolt hole waiting to receive us. As I said, I have to bring it up with everyone. Democracy and all that: we're really trying."

@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Cypher"]

Magnar Ceidrick

M
Running... running... running... tripping between a bend... running... running... ... ...

At last, Magnar raced into a room full of people that were known as the Liberty Concord. He had heard of a group of people who stood for peace... the hybrid human/ sith wanted to join.

As soon as he raced into the room, the boy skidded to a halt. He raised his hand as if he was in a class, and asked, "Are you the Liberty Concord?"

"Do what you need to do Calico. My offer remains open. Black Sun will always be a haven of those seeking a fresh start or to hide from retribution, so long as you lay low. Just remember you can't wander forever, supplies will get low and so will funding. So if you ever need a safe harbor, you know where to come to if so. I'll take my leave Calico, message me in a few days on your decision. Best of luck all the same". With that the transmission cut out. Calico, his men and women will make the decision on what they want to do. Or even if they all decided to wander more, they had a place to come to in the future.

Still standing with hands crossed behind his back, his gaze shifted to the erratic and jittery impression of the young man. His glaring red cybernetics shined from within the sockets of his helmet as he began to stare with annoyance. Suddenly... familiar voices began paying a visit within his own mind, sharing their words of malice and ill-information to persuade the once anger-ridden Dark Jedi to use his ability to carry out his homicidal tendencies.

Well... he was still full of the anger that was instilled within. It wasn't something so easily shaken off; a hand forever clasping and digging into his shoulder and bending his will into violent submission. He held strong on the outside, but screamed with stress and torture on the inside. Zius pushed it back as the said voices mocked and picked at the words he spoke to the boy.

"Indeed. And what reason are you here for?"

"What reason are you here? Idiot. -WHAT- reason are -YOU- even here? These aren't your people... you're lying to yourself again!"

"If you're seeking to join us then I recommend you hold your tongue for a moment while the Chieftain deals with his business."

"So submissive... still held by a leash? You're a weak, miserable, waste of flesh that should have rotted in a grave made for you and all your family. Perhaps then the stink of your worthless corpse wouldn't burden the galaxy."

He began to sweat a bit with the tension rising in his chest as his muscles tightened. These distant personalities of hate nested within his conscious as a constant reminder that the idiocy of his actions will never be forgotten, neither would the blood that stained his hands no matter the redemption he sought and felt was best suited. Escaping himself would be impossible.

Keep it together...

He shrugged his shoulders lightly, exhaling as he did his best to keep a mild temper with the newer faces along with the schizophrenic symptoms that frequently plague his mind.

One day at a time, Zius... one day at a time.

@[member="Magnar Ceidrick"] @[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom