Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel The Iron Tournament | Sign-Ups Welcome

sXaT751.png

Premise: Ra Vizsla, former Mand'alor the Undying, herald of the Sons of Mandalore, Commander of the 403rd Stormtrooper Legion, has invited the Galaxy to join him on Iridonia for a public display of combat prowess and strength in the first annual Tournament of Iron.

Rules: None. Single elimination.

Needed: 1-3 volunteers to help judge, depending on sign ups.

Occupancy: 8 minimum - 36 writers max | 1 character per writer.

Timeline: Signups will close 20JUL2020.

Environments: Depending on the amount of sign-ups, extracurricular layouts and obstacles may be introduced to each unique fight.

IC Prize: M.E.T.A Turkey Legion x3 | Celebration with the Sons of Mandalore | Honorary Mandalorian Title

OOC Prize: Choice of custom avatar/flair/signature created by me or another volunteer artist of the winner's choosing. | Animation optional.

Judges:
Ra Vizsla Ra Vizsla
Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

Combatants:
Isar Isar
Tristan Evore Tristan Evore
Haastal Haran Haastal Haran
Tarrik Kestis Tarrik Kestis
Kauri Kryze
Vora Kaar Vora Kaar
Avernus Avernus
Muad Dib Muad Dib
Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

Last edited:
I believe we have enough to consider this a go.

1. For anyone still interested in participating as a combatant, there's plenty of room.

2. Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter & Luca Donskoi Luca Donskoi , the two of you are the chosen Judges in addition to myself. We should link up on Discord to organize the judging.

3. Signups will continue until the end of this Sunday, EST.

4. Depending on the amount of sign-ups, we may need more judges, but we're fine as is for now.

5. Please feel free to advertise to your factions! All are welcome.

Kauri Kryze

K
5. Please feel free to advertise to your factions! All are welcome.

Fighting on behalf of myself, seeking recognition among Mando'ade, for the Honor of fighting for Manda'yaim once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom