Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iris Fan

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu finished and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "We are doing both, exploring on anadventure and training your skills. Endor has many mysteries but it is also safer then some worlds. THe natives while they can be dangerous generally protect children and keep away the hostile invaders." She said it and finishing cleaned up while rising in the cave system they had. There was a lot here on Endor for them to practice and it was peaceful which should hopefully inspire Akari much like their ventures on Rhen Var were for Sukai. "Now lets see if we can work off that food. Practice your leaping to the branches and lets try to make it towards the next valley without touching the ground. "She motioned looking out of the cave and it was simple enough with soft earth and grass below them in case they fell but there was also another large bed of flowers in the distance.

"I heard from mommy that the natives can be very bad, something about eating bucket heads and hunting... what is a bucket head? sounds like some sort of driod". Akari thinking back to the time her mother talked about the battle of edor and the following days where she joined a few ewok hunts on straggling storm troopers. "Mommy seemed to enjoy her time with them, something about mutual respect for hwunting", the full meaning slightly lost to the girl, not really knowing what hunting meant. With their meal done she followed Wu's lead to pack up, hopping up and down on her legs getting ready for the coming leaps and bounds. "Okay jumping jack time", her body bouncing up and down a little, gaining high before she looked to Wu, all peped up and ready to go. "Lead on master Wu we shall find all the treasure and become the best pirates in the galaxy"!

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu nodded and listened to her... the more she learned about Kurenai well the more interesting it became.. she wasn't going to argue that the woman was long lived and had a great deal to still learn about her... She smirked to herself while walking with Akari and looking up into the trees well time for jumping and she moved up one of the trees. Balancing and testing herself as the branch of the tree was starting to bend a little but it didn't break so she stopped and focused herself. Breathing in and out... in and out then she was allowing the force to enter her body and could feel it there in her body. She moved forward with her feet kicking off of the branch and she moved but didn't go quickly she was leaving room for Akari to follow her.

With energetic bounds Akari followed Wu's lead, the branch she was standing on not bending much due to her small size and weight, but with a little shifting in her step she made it slowly move up and down like a spring. Calling on the force and letting it move through her body she sprang from the branch, making a overly high leap to the next tree where Wu was standing. Once more the branch she landed on bounding up and down a bit from her momentum. "Woohooo fun fun fun"!

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi

Wu grinned in agreement that this was fun and it helped that the two of them were so much smaller compared to others... they could leap and move across branches with the force shifting and allowing them to move as she motioned anc continued the process... running over the forest until the trees opened up into the coast of the planet and the sound of waves crashing against the shore came to her. Wu stood there on the tree and was motioning for Akari as she took in the sight of it and the ocean. "Have you ever seen something so beautiful? Tiantang has oceans but they do not look like this." She offered a smile for it and moved down landing in the grass that was overgrown and a mist from the water could be felt clinging to her skin.

Akari let out an audible gasp at the large body of water, certainly she had heard about sea's before and seen some while traveling, but to see it in person was much different. The slight breed with salt water in it washing across her face along with the crashing sound of waves was a very new sensation that was just so awe inspiring. "I want one... my own ocean, and beach I want my own version of it, mommy can afford that right? or maybe she can, oh what is that word, invwave a place"? Once more the terminology of her parent being lost on her, the only think Akari knew was that invade usually meant getting a planet for something.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu was looking at the excitement on Akaris face when they were moving now. Around the water she looked at her. "Well your mother has a lot of credits with her family and she might be able o have a beach or ocean with the credits." Where she was looking while she was walking around in the tall grass. "We will just have to see though, another important lesson is knowing how to swim and navigate in the water with two skills. Tapas and breath control." She was offering a smile on her face while walking and she looked all around them. Akari was open to learning everything and that helped the training... also helped that well she had a mother that was always willing to be there and help out.... their missions were something very fun.... as was vacation afterwards.

"That's right, or maybe I can ask Tana's master to buy one, something about being a princess, princesses have a lot of money right"? She replied bouncing up and down with excitement at the prospect of her own beach, hell why not just buy a planet for herself. She was lost in thought and almost missed Wu talking about Tapas, but turned back just in time. "I heard mother talk about that, means you don't feel warm or cold". Oh the thought of not having to put on a whole heap of clothes to venture out into the snow, this force power was certainly something she'd want to know. "SO how to I be uncold and breath under water, does this power make you part fish? ah fish... I want to eat some sushi after this".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

The girls mind and mouth seemed to go on a mile a minute about the hings that she wanted as Wu was walking and the best way to explain it and what was happening. "I think the princesses on Atrisia have a great deal of credits yes but we will worry about that and food in a moment." She said it and stepping to one of the calmer areas of the shore as the sands were stretching out and the waters came in slowly. "Now the skill will not make you part fish but it will let you hold your breath for a longer period of time in case you need it or to use the skills." Wu said it and found the best place for the two fo them to sit and the sand around them she carved a circle with her foot while sitting in the center. "Now come and join me and we can begin."

Akari gave a small nod but she'd make sure to remember that no matter what, if her older brother was in fact friends with royalty it could mean access to a whole world of goodies. For the time being her attention was on the swimming fish skills, even if Wu said it didn't make her a fish... it made her a fish, the young girl plopping herself down on the ground as the explanation continued. "Wait, do I need to put on swimmer before we get in"? Sure she could be quite the air head but even so she wasn't going to throw herself into the cold sea water without getting ready first.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu looked at Akari and gave a nod of her head at that.. a swimming suit was imporant and the skylar material they had for robes was a nice undersuit as she walked into he water and spoke. "Well we could go back to he ship and get oe but the robes I gave you are waterproof and designed to be submerged in water. They even will help you float if you get tired and have a rebreather for going underwater." She said it and stood there as she didn't feel the chill of the sea water with he seals of her boots and leggins. The robe itself was dry on the surface of the water while she smiled holding her arms out for Akari to come to her.

"Are you saying you have submarine clothes? Sooooo coool"! She explained, waving her arms around, "I can be just like a shark and catch all the yummy fish"! Sushi and other raw seafood being quite a staple part of the young girls diet as per family tradition and culture. "Though can't the ship just fly to here itself? don't you have some servant robot or something on it"? Akari very used to their being other people capable of taking care of the busy work in her life that would be a bit of a pain to do it herself. Walking all the way back to the ship though probably a little fun sounded slightly annoying considering how far they came already.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu looked upon her and Akari had a was of making things sound a lot more awesome then they were entirely normal. With a look at her though the jedi master gave a nod of her head. "I do but it isn't always reliable to only count on something like that." She said it with a smile on her face though touching the chevron pad to call it towards her. The ship could be brought in via call and the droid brain on it when she checked over at some of it. pointing for Akari. "And yes you can use the suit to go after all of the fish that you would like to go after." The jedi master wanted to check it though as she went to the waters edge. "But while we wait if you want to practice swimming we can do that."

A small gasp at Wu's words, looking as if she had remembered something of great importance. "Yes you are right, robots are evil, they may try to take over the world"! Only she was allowed to do that, not rust bucket you stop the god empress from taking her spot as the ultimate life form. Her feet continued to push around the sand as wu offered to swim, Akari looking at the endless stretching body of water "Hmmm, I suppose I can try, though I do not know how good I am". "Mum tried to teach me a few times but that was in a pwol, this is larger and their are waves".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

She gave a nod to Akari for that and while waiting was leading her into a small and more shallow area. THey could stand there and it was deep enough she could lay on her stomach and float a little so Akari would be able to practice and Wu used the force to raise the sand up a little more to close it off where they would be while awaiting the ship to arrive and join them. "Here just try like me and move your arms. You are able to float and stay above the water." She said it with a smile on her face though as she was laying in the water and showing Akari how to practice her swimming techniques. She would have to speak with Kurenai to find out but well there was always the chanceto teach her within a pool as they needed to.

Akari shivered a the cool feeling of the water as is brushed up against her legs. It wasn't so much a bad or strong feeling but the sudden change felt a little odd to the young girl. The feeling soon subsiding as she waded a little more into the shallows after her mentor. With adamant focus she gazed upon WU as she showed her what to do, Akari slowly but surely following the women's lead. The first few attempts not being the most fruitful as she began to sink into the shallow water, causing her to paddle a bit to stay afloat. But soon she was able to control to breathing to keep above the water, "I, Do, Ing, It"!

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu was looking at her and she moved to be next to her and used one hand to hold her stomach and just barely keep her afloat while staying in place. THey would be able to practice and she spoke with a nod of her head. "There you go, you are doing it... now relax a little and let yourself float but use you arms to control yourself. You can float and as long as your head stays above the water you will be fine." She said ti and was keeping track of it while her senses expanded around them to watch i case there was any dangers.. which she doubted this close to the shore but one could never be too careful when the chance of attack or risk came on a foreign world.

Akari didn't really say anything more back to Wu, for once actually concentrating hard, controlling her breathing and balancing herself with her arms and legs while in the water. The small wave gently lapping against her body, thankfully non getting into her mouth... what would have been a big problem. In time Akari got the hang of it, her breathing being clam and precise, her body spread out and rolling with the waves, a giddy smile across her face. In her mind probably thinking how she was now the master of the waves or something just a childlike, one could only guess.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu was looking at her and gave a nod of her head in approval as Akari was getting the motions of it.. the basic movements would allow her to keep up the swimming and if they did everything correctly well.. then Akari would be able to say she could do it. "Very good." Wu moved her hands mostly o be close but not right there to try and keep building up Akari's confidence in her capabilities. The jedi master was still focused on the padawan though while they had a chance and she guided her to go around in smaller circles to get more comfortable. "Now try and use the least amount of your energy to stay up and move around so you will have endurance."

Akari gave a small nod as she began to try and stay up on her own, the girl taking in deep breaths to keep herself afloat while slightly moving her hands to push against the waves. It worked for a bit but she was getting fatigued quite easily, soon her face going under the water, the young girl busting from the shallows once her feet touched the floor again. "No far, I don't have big floats like you do", She said with a pout pointing to Wu's chest before going back into the shallows trying it once more while they awaited the ship to arrive.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom