Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Togoria (Faction talk!)

Draco Vereen said:
[member="Weiss"]

I haven't decided yet.
Looking at the shift of force tags I guess there has been character development in the near past. Maybe small steps but at least away from the dark.
While Alderaan is still not in the senate (since the key writers have lots on their RL plates to go forth very quickly) I think its fair to say that Alderaan supports the Republic over the One Sith. And the Republic would sure come to Alderaans defence should the sith try to invade it, no question about it.
Maybe in a step to secure Alderaan it lies in Dracos interest to see the siths main enemy as strong as possible?

The Republic does hire mercenaries so you can get paid if thats what you are looking for.
I would also wager that the [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] or the Alderaan court could even offer further funding based on the same reasoning as above if needed?
((Yes, this was a persuade attempt on my account :p ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom