Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Togoria (Faction talk!)

[member="James Mathison"] it has been approved,

Now [member="Mantic Dorn"] do you mind having someone do a buying thread with me.
So you can have access to lightsaber resistant armour, with cortosis lower arm and wrist guards.

though would not affect individual purchasing.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

For expediency, the Armed Services Committee of the Republic has been approving contracts and major purchases IC. If you would like to establish a major contract with the Republic to sell us some wares, then make a thread. Tag the members of the Armed Services Committee (Myself, [member="Caius Flavian"], [member="Gael bar Ammon"], and [member="Khyros Sunblade"]), along with [member="Mantic Dorn"]. The process should be pretty quick if you have a fast response time. In my mind, the only thing that should bar you from obtaining a contract with the GR is if you have a major contract out with a hostile faction like the One Sith (small sales through the marketplace are okay though).

You can start the thread at the Senate in Chazwa, or ring everyone up for a holo-call from wherever you're hiding away. :p

In your case, I'm going to have to point out that there may be some issues because of your coup attempt on Alderaan, and your subsequent failure to answer the Organas' summons. As stated in another thread, I would like you to reach out to the Organas to make amends. I can try to help you with that, but you should be open to the possibility of some reprisal.

[member="Braith Achlys"] You can do the same if you'd like to become one of our suppliers.

[member="Gir Quee"]

I've been planning on Fleeting. It looked like OS was short fleeters so I may end up with them. I've been planning a 10km fleet for a while if you've got some folks need opposition.

If all the fleeters have opponents when I show up (the 18th) I will head to the ground.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
If anyone needs any one needs any anti sith goodies such as phrik weapons, phrik armor, or gadgets and ammo the criminal underground will gladly hand over some gear. For a few bucks of course

[member="Suravi Teigra"]
Suravi Teigra said:
Gir Quee I think Sanya Val Swift wants to fleet with the command ship I'm helping her dev with Caius Flavian.
i'll start a PM thread with all of us so we can do some basic planning.

Draco Vereen said:
I've been planning on Fleeting. It looked like OS was short fleeters so I may end up with them. I've been planning a 10km fleet for a while if you've got some folks need opposition. If all the fleeters have opponents when I show up (the 18th) I will head to the ground.

Sounds like a plan. I may talk with Cyrus about setting up an OOC thread in the RP Discussion forum to coordinate all of this.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Draco Vereen"]
The Mandos are coming again! Haha

200w.gif

Seriously, though. Will be looking for fights with my main. Up for whatever, folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom