Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Togoria (Faction talk!)

Not too sure how I'd be able to participate in this one. I've had thoughts of having Gael serve as a reserve officer in the Republic Navy, perhaps try my hand at fleeting, but I believe I read somewhere that senators are not allowed to serve in the military? Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm at a standstill with this.

Gael bar Ammon said:
Not too sure how I'd be able to participate in this one. I've had thoughts of having Gael serve as a reserve officer in the Republic Navy, perhaps try my hand at fleeting, but I believe I read somewhere that senators are not allowed to serve in the military? Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm at a standstill with this.
We have had "warrior senators" in the past, no one objected then.

I wish I had the Senate guard unit ready for you, but it wont be ready for the 15th. Perhaps a personal bodyguard unit exists?

[member="Willam Forlon"]

sabrina

[member="Willam Forlon"] he could just a nondescript republic troops and just list them, and equip them from the armoury. As long there not above band c, should be no objections.

Faith Balor-Organa said:
[member="Mantic Dorn"] I've tried to get involved in this and came up empty, I may just sit on Alderaan and send text messages to [member="Draco Vereen"]
To be frank, I think this invasion requires you to be a fighting character. Not much room for anything else.

We got this rebellion of Denon however which is an open sandbox. There any political/economical/other RPs may matter much more... ;)

Hello folks!

So the invasion is coming to an end and it is time to decide how it all went.
To do this you need to report if you won or lost your battle. If you have not begun those discussions with your fellow OS writer it is now time to do so.

If you do not agree on who won and both have good arguments, it is also fine to simply state if it was a draw.
If you and your fellow writer cant agree to either of above choices you should let us FAs know and we will try to settle the decision for you.

The Invasion ends Friday the 29th which means that anything that happens after the 29th will not count as far as the invasion goes. You can however continue Role Play and write and enjoy yourself with your battle for as long as you like for story reasons. The 29th is only an OOC time-limit for when the OOC decission is to be made.

Please tag me when you announce the result for easy counting.

[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Elaine Thul"]
[member="Arisa Yune"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Cynthia Garon"]
[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Krayzen Dratos"]
[member="Léon"]
[member="Caius Flavian"]
[member="Ali Hadrix"]
[member="Ella Nova"]
[member="Caius Flavian"]
[member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Reen Lorgon"]
[member="Reshmar"]
[member="Ral Sanaka"]
[member="Jaccer Ramirez"]
[member="Vorhi Alestrani"]'
[member="Sanya Val Swift"]
[member="Lisette Kuhn"]

I hope I did not miss anyone in the list? If you know of someone that I should have taged here, let me know.

And on a personal note, well handled everyone, this invasion has been extremely drama-free! That is a win for chaos regardless of which faction wins in the end. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom