Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Togoria (Faction talk!)

Score board
The Galactic Republic
The One sith
It is time to Ruuuumble!
Trooper_and_smuggler.png
In a polite manner...​

Greetings everyone!

This thread is meant for internal planning and OOC talks in the Republic ranks regarding the oncoming invasion of Togoria, lead by our favourite enemy the One Sith.

It is appreciated if everyone that plans to join the invasion bumps this thread, also state if you have found a partner or if you are are having problems finding one please.

Since I know we usually have a few new members I thought I would start by giving a short description on what an invasion in Chaos is.
For writers new to invasions feel free to read the spoiler.
------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------
Invasions are Chaos Role Play boards way to keep track of how much influence the major factions of chaos has.
This is meassured in a territorial map over the galaxy found here. LINK to map.

You wil find the Galactic Republic as the "light blue" cloud in the centre of it all.
The map is updated about 1-3 times per month to show factions gain or loss in territory.
The GR was founded in 2013 on the board but since 2015 it has severely diminished and lost much territory. Mostly due to the long war against the One Sith faction.

An invasion is declared by one major faction against another. This is an OOC decleration and it can not be denied.
Once the declaration has happened faction OOC leaders from both factions sit down over a cup of coffee and discuss how the invasion wil be handled.
In short, we decide how we can decide which side eventualy win the invasion.

In this invasion we have agreed to let writer vs writer "fights" determine which faction wins.
One writer from each faction agrees to fight and start writing a battle.
This can be a jedi and sith deciding to go lightsaber dueling near a deep reactor core hole, or two military characters deciding to go head on with a company of troopers where each writer try to describe the actions and events of the entire NPC units.
It can also be a space battle where singluar fighters engage or entire fleets clash.

The fights will go on for two weeks, starting on the 15 of april and ending on the 29th. The idea is that each pair then decides internally which character won the fight. A fight can end anytime before the 29th. The pair then delivers the result to the faction ooc leaders. If the fight is not over and we hit the 29th the writers are asked to determine which character has the upper hand in the fight and that will determine which character won.
If writers can not agree on which side won they can ask the faction leaders to go over the fight for them. If this happens you have resigned your right to have a say on this though and its only an option if you feel it is impossible to reach an agreement with your fellow writer.

The standard rule is that each writer has 24h to respond to the other writers post. Thus you take turns in describing what happens. You and your writer-partner from the other faction can decide internally on another time schedul that suits you better however. If you both agree to have a 48h time schedule that is up to you.
If nothing else is agreed upon the 24h rule goes.

IMPORTANT - If you or your fellow writer fails to answer within 24h you or your enemy has the right to call it a victory.
We have for this invasion agreed to that the firs time someone forgets to post a prolonged 24h period is given. Everyone have lives and can miss things. Keep that in mind.

There is also a possibility in an invasion that a writer wants her character to join an ongoing fight. They can do this even if they have not been asked to join but they are required to let you know their intentions oocly in advance. They showing up should also make IC sense for the occassion and if you want to be sure that you and your felow enemy-writer is left alone I would recomend that you set your fight on a location where it would take a very long time to reach, even make it impossible? That is up to you and your fellow writer however and these guidelines go for you as a writer as well. You can jump in on other wirters fight but mind the setting and let them know in advance that your character is coming.

This invasion is in short a chance to write some action with your character, it is just handled in the frame work of the invasion and joint outcome of it all will have an impact on the galactic map.

Good luck!

I hope that we have some battle-ready writers out there to give us a good show and offer the OS some much needed resistance!
The OS has a long streak of wins against the Republic and it is about time we turned that tide!

Remember to keep things plain and polite for the OOC bits.
Some advice and food for thoughts:

• We are a major faction that plays the map game. We are here because we think that is fun, do not complain on the OS for invading us. Embrace this opportunity to have fun and contribute to the great story that is the Galactic Republic!

• There is no reason to agree to a loss unless you feel it is right. But dont start heated arguements over it. Simply state what you think is right and if you can not agree on it notify the GR negotiatiors to settle it.

• This invasion offers lots of freedom regarding the setting and you and your fellow OS writer can dream up pretty much any arena for your fight according to this template:

Scenario Creation:

Scenario Name: The name of the scenario.
Category: Duel, NPC Battle, or Fleeting.
Description: Where is it set? What's the story behind it? What are the participants trying to achieve?
Map: A map of the area the scenario is set in, if needed

• If you have been in invasions in the past and carry bad memories of being swarmed by writers in the past, you can in this invasion agree with your fellow writer to have it as "private" and thus be left alone.

• Talk! Talk Talk! with your fellow OS writer. Establish PM connection and get a friendly athmosphere between you even before the actual invasion. It paves ground for a good spirited and friendly Role Play story that we write together with the One Sith faction.

• The invasion outcome is determined by a point count. If your character wins it equals 1 point. If you loose it equals 0 points. I will try to keep a score board here in this post for everyone to follow. There will be no vague discussions about objectives around this. Simple point counting, and both [member="Isamu Baelor"] and I have intelligent people on board that will help us with hard math along the road. ;)

The Galactic Republic OOC negotiators for this invasion are myself and [member="Reshmar"] - we are here for the invasion and work together with the OS negotiation team to make sure this experience is a good spirited and well groomed event.
You can help us greatly in the way you treat your fellow writers OOC regardless of how the IC writings go. ;)

Here is the link to the OOC thread where you can find your partner to write with.

Now go forth and stand proud for you are the last line of defence!
The bannermen of the free worlds!

For the Republic!
:)
Confirmed results
Graceous winner - honorable defeat
[member="Ella Nova"] vs Ryiah Tenriem (LINK) GR Win
[member="Lady Kay"] vs Julian Priest (LINK) GR Win
Draco Vereen vs [member="Caius Flavian"] and [member="Faith Organa"] ? (LINK) OS win
[member="Alyona Volkovna"] vs Xavka GR Win
Cyrus vs [member="Reshmar"] OS Win
Darth Rapax vs Leon OS win

Macharius Solaire

M
Greetings Republicans. I am Macharius Solaire. Your merchant of menace. And head of the Denon Stahl Arms Corp.

If you feel undergunned or a lack of protection against the Sith foe. I am offering my services to anyone in need to develop something they may want to up their game. Or on their own initiative, to craft a weapon or piece of armor under the DSA brand.

And I won't forget to mention, by me helping you in a development thread. You help DSA grow in tier and bring even more technologically advanced products to the Republic Armory. The deadline looms for the factory and my time is thin. So I'll offer up to help two people. First come, first serve.

I would advise all Republic players to negotiate with their OS opponents for 'Public' PVP. This will increase the chances of the Republic coming out on top during this invasion.

[member="Rex Power Colt"]

Spaarti sells cloned Ysalamir, but the GR has begun distancing themselves away from the company because they still sell cloned soldiers to my knowledge.

I don't have a formal storefront, but my company Panacea sells farmed raised Ysalamir. Just to be on the safe side, I'm going to make a codex submission. Give me a day or two.

[Member=Mantic Dorn]:

Great job seeing this up. There is a lot of good information and encouragement.

Let's all make sure we honor or faction leader's efforts and make invasions great again!

Oh, and win! But fun first.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Suravi Teigra"][member="Rex Power Colt"]

Ali Hadrix said:
[Member=Suravi Teigra]: We actually just bought Spaarti Creations in an auction. We'll be shifting towards medical products and services based in cloning, rather than producing soldiers.
As [member="Ali Hadrix"] just mentioned it was acquired here by the Senate Appropriations Committee. We haven't yet sat down In Character and figured out what we are fully doing with it although it seems Ali here (aka Geral Varta ;) ) is on the same wavelength as to what we'll be doing with it.

Also yes we can likely utilize the cloned Ysalamir in this endeavor through senatorial authorization of course.

Getting a tad off topic I may participate with one my Imperial alts and flex my Flavian Star Corporation's recent militarization...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom