Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant, 900ABY
Star Wars Fans Will Want To See This New Coruscant Print - MickeyBlog.com

Cordelia Eldoris watched from outside a prison as night fell upon the city. Like a wave, lights flickered on across the buildings, illuminating signs and apartments. And, as always, despite it being night, the city continued being as busy as ever, not sleeping or resting. It remained continuously moving, never stopping, never taking a break...

"They told me I'd find you out here," a familiar voice said, and Cori turned to smile at her former master, a karkaradon with lemon-beige skin with light brown stripes. "Admiring the city?"

"Something like that," Cori replied. Her voice remained soft, still somewhat strained from her fight on Ukatis. "This is my first interrogation. If I fail to obtain information from her, what does that say about me as a Jedi?"

"I had a feeling you might be feeling anxious about it," he replied. "That's why I came. To wish you luck and offer you some advice."

"Thank you, Master Caspian. What do you suggest I do?"

"Don't expect her to give you anything easily. Mandalorians are characteristically stubborn and tough. Rather, keep an observant eye on her face, her body, and her eyes. The little movements that she makes may tell you far more than anything she says."

"I see," Cori turned and gave Master Caspian a hug, which he returned. "Thankyou. I appreciate you coming out all this way."

"You're welcome," he replied, smiling. "Now, get in there and give it your best. I believe in you."

.......​

The interrogation room of the prison was simple - one room, with a one way transperisteel window looking into another room, which included two chairs (one nailed to the floor) and a table with a set of manacles built into it. The manacles thrummed with electric energy, holding back prisoners by electrocuting them if they try to break free. Currently sitting alone in the room was the Mandalorian Cori had defeated on Ukatis. Watching her from the adjoining room, Cori was handed a techpad from the prison warden beside her.

"Her name is Reggie Rau Reggie Rau ," he informed her. "And she is a member of the Mandalorian clan Rau. Other than that, we aren't able to confirm anything else."

"Thank you, warden," Cori replied, nodding. "I'll take it from here."

Placing the techpad down, Cori left the room, hesitating before opening the door to the room Reggie was in. Brushing her fingers over the line of stitches that ran across her collarbone, she couldn't help but wonder if she would be able to help quell the incredible anger this woman felt. Well, there was only one way to find out, right?

Entering the room, Cori tried to omit an air of confidence. "Good evening. It's good to see you again."

banner17.png

STORM
PRISON | CORUSCANT
TAG: Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris

roxydiv.png

banner3.png

PSYCHO

Talk about frustration.

Reggie had woken up in a hospital, shackled to the bed while doctors tended to her. At first, confusion made her think that she was home and that the shackles had been a precaution. She realised fairly quickly that it wasn't the case.

She was a prisoner.

She knew what would be coming once she was well enough to be discharged. She'll be discharged into a prison and be interrogated. No Alliance soldier would be stupid enough to think that they'll crack a Mandalorian. No, it would most probably be a Jedi - Jedi and their mind tricks.

By the time she was discharged into custody and transported to the prison, shackled up to her neck, she had hardened her mind as much as she could - holding onto only her anger with everything she had. She knew her sisters would be looking for her. They'd find her sooner than later. Wouldn't they? How quickly she had grown to think of the Enclave as home and the Mando'ade there as family.

The only family she had left.

The prison guards had tried to soften her up for the interrogation. Stress positions, annoying sounds on loop. Some had even beat her - not on her face. But the bruises were on her ribs. She had given them nothing except her name. She prided herself in being Mando'ad and a child of the now fallen Empire.

She would carry the name Rau high.

Sitting at a table in a spartan interrogation room with her hands bound by electric shackles, her mind was oddly empty. She had pushed any emotion she had into a far corner and locked it away. Give the Jedi nothing to work with. Like the Sons of Mandalore had taught her. That was until said Jedi entered.

The woman who stepped into the room wasn't just any Jedi - it was her.

Reggie's emerald eyes flashed with a sudden hatred, the lines on her face hardening.
"Good evening. It's good to see you again."

The Rau scion glared at her for what seemed like a long time, trying to get a handle on her hatred. Yet, if that is all the Jedi would find, then that was fine too. Reggie wasn't here of her own choice.

"Where's my armour?" she finally asked.

It wasn't just armour. It was who she was.

"Where's my armour?" she finally asked.

"It's in a safe place," Cori replied, thinking about how Reggie's armour had been placed in a prison storage room with the other prisoner's personal effects. Tapping into the force, she could still sense a deep hatred within the Mandalorian, but there was something else, now - cold determination. This certainly wasn't going to be easy.

"So, Reggie," she began, taking a seat opposite her. "That is your name, isn't it? Reggie? I hear you're a member of the Rau Clan. I'm guessing you're proud of your heritage?"

As she spoke, Cori heeded her former master's words, looking for any sort of movement, facial expression or indication of what she truly felt. If she could figure out which emotions triggered which reactions, that would be invaluable to her interrogation.

"I can relate to that. My name is Cordelia Eldoris, by the way. And I am proud to be a member of my people, the Ersansyr, in much the same way you are proud to be Mandalorian. It's a huge part of who I am. And the wonderful thing is, the Galactic Alliance understands that," Cori continued, smiling. "They adore multicultralism. That is why so many Mandalorians have chosen to join us, and fight by our side."

Cori looked into Reggie's eyes, hoping to communicate her sincerity, before continueing. "If you were to join us, I would be more than happy to introduce you to them. You could fight beside other Mandalorians, just like you would in the enclave, only this time, you would be fighting for peace, justice, and freedom."

Cori paused, thinking of the Mandalorian's incredible anger, and softened her voice. "Don't you want peace, Reggie?"

Reggie Rau Reggie Rau

Last edited:

banner17.png

STORM
PRISON | CORUSCANT

roxydiv.png

banner3.png

PSYCHO

A safe place.

In other words, the prison storage. Locked far away. Reggie bristled internally. The day would come that she will burn this place to the ground. And all these swine with it.

"So, Reggie, that is your name, isn't it? Reggie? I hear you're a member of the Rau Clan. I'm guessing you're proud of your heritage?"

The scion regarded the Jedi coldly for a heartbeat.
"Regina. To you, it's Regina. You are not family." she finally said. She wouldn't say anything more, however. She let the Jedi speak.

What she said, however, had the lines on the Mando'ad's face hardening even more. If it weren't for the electric manacles, she probably would have strangled the Ersansyr.

"If you ever think I will join you, none of you have done your homework on me." Reggie said, voice deathly cold. "You people are the reason I don't have a Clan left. Your words mean nothing because there is nothing." The cold hatred shone brightly in her emerald eyes. "So stop trying to turn me and cut to the chase."

She knew she wasn't going to get out of this place, but she'd be damned if she didn't make them work for it. On the contrary, they'd probably have to torture her for information.

Even then, there was only Iron in her veins.

Cori considered Reggie's words while watching her face. It didn't take a force sensitive to see how much she hated her. Speaking to her was like speaking to a wall - stone cold and unmoving. It was going to take every trick in the book to get her to talk.

"If you ever think I will join you, none of you have done your homework on me." Reggie said, voice deathly cold. "You people are the reason I don't have a Clan left. Your words mean nothing because there is nothing." The cold hatred shone brightly in her emerald eyes. "So stop trying to turn me and cut to the chase."

"Well, you can't blame a girl for trying," Cori eventually replied, using a nonchalant tone to mask her disappointment. "If you don't want to fight for peace, then there are a few questions I would like to ask you regarding The Enclave. But before I do..."

The Ersansyr took a moment to pause, once again meeting Reggie's eyes to communicate her sincerity. "I need you to know that there is no possible way that the Jedi are responsible for wiping out your clan. We have never, and will never, commit genocide against a people unless we have literally no other choice. The disciples of the force who delight in cruelty and death are the Sith, and they are our sworn enemies. I believe they may be a foe who we have in common, Regina."

With that, Cori leaned back, crossing her arms over her chest, watching Reggie's face closely to see if she was right, and the Mandalorian really did hate the Sith. She hoped so, it would give them at least some shred of mutual understanding.

"Now, about The Enclave," Cori began again, keeping her relaxed posture while using the nail of her index finger to trace little shapes on the table. Acting disinterested and bored, she had been told, was a good way to make the prisoner more likely to reveal what they know, as they would want to prove that their information was worth their interrogator's time. "Tell me, Regina, what do you know about the attack on Ukatis? No, you were only a foot soldier, I'm sure you don't know very much about that. Do you know what The Enclave's next move will be? Oh, wait, you're probably not important enough to know much about that either..."

Her own words left a nasty taste in her mouth. Purposefully making someone angry felt incredibly wrong to Cori, but at the end of the day, lives were at stake. People were relying on her to bring them information and she had to succeed. Even if it meant using the underhanded tricks she had heard about from bounty hunters and criminals that she had detained. Even if it meant relinquishing the moral high ground and swallowing her pride. She had to do what needed to be done, no matter what.

Reggie Rau Reggie Rau

banner17.png

STORM
PRISON | CORUSCANT
LAS HERMANAS: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon | Domina Prime Domina Prime | Ranna Sejast Ranna Sejast | Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla | Yael Kandar Yael Kandar (Start prepping y'all)
roxydiv.png

banner3.png

PSYCHO

Reggie's eyes narrowed at Cordelia's words.

She'd die before spilling anything on the Enclave. She'd already lost one family. She wouldn't lose another.

"I need you to know that there is no possible way that the Jedi are responsible for wiping out your clan. We have never, and will never, commit genocide against a people unless we have literally no other choice. The disciples of the force who delight in cruelty and death are the Sith, and they are our sworn enemies. I believe they may be a foe who we have in common, Regina."

Reggie gave a cynical laugh.
"Either you take me for a fool or your Council has taken you for one." she said, cold eyes meeting the other woman's straight. "I was on Thyrsus. I heard the comms from my family in a different area of the battlefield - Ambush led by three Jedi." She let the words hang for a moment, allowing them to sink into the Jedi before her. "After the battle, all I had of them was their armour. All of them killed because they chose to fight for a nation that didn't want the corrupt tyranny of the Alliance Senate. They were killed because they helped defend a warrior culture like our own - a culture that is different from your politicians' and Council's way of life. They paid for it with their lives just so that your so-called noble people could claim jurisdiction of the planet." The disgust was clear on her face as she relived the moment everything in her life changed. When everything had been taken from her and there was nothing she could have done to prevent it. "We have nothing in common. You and the Sith are two sides of the same coin. At least the Sith have more gall to meet us in open conflict instead of an ambush." She leaned back as much as the manacles allowed her, letting what she said take root.

A cold silence fell.

Then it seemed the Jedi was trying a new method of manipulation.

Reggie sat silent for a moment, jaw clenched and eyes flashing. The words hit her pride, but she knew that's what the Jedi wanted, but it left her insides seething nonetheless.
"You're right - I don't and I'm not. But if you all know what's good for you, you'll leave the Mando'ade be. Or you'll find out how far we would go for the chance of living free of the tyranny of both Sith and Jedi." she finally said, words clipped. She knew she wasn't an important figure and it stung. She didn't have some big Clan capable of great feats or amazing Forgemastes. She was a nobody with nothing except her family's empty armours and a burning desire to bring justice to their name.

It made her angry.

She leaned forward again, the lines on her face strained and hard, but her eyes unflinching. She'd give this Jedi a bit of her own medicine.

"What's the matter? You Jedi don't have the stomachs for getting necessary information?"

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Coruscant
| Objective | Insert Planetside. Close in.

Jenn had met a significant amount of Jedi ever since the beginning of the war. And, surprisingly, almost all of those encounters had been made away from the field of battle. Some met her with scorn, whereas others respected her for her unbreakable devotion to her ideals - a sentiment she reciprocated on more than one occasion. Perhaps all of those budding friendships would be shattered by her actions today. Perhaps she would face some of those gallant adversaries in battle because of this bold venture into the heart of Alliance space. A risk she was going to take, of course: after all, the siren's rejection of the Crusade was not a rejection of her vode. That she had never met Reggie was, frankly, irrelevant. Being taken prisoner and deprived of one's beskar'gam was a horrifyingly familiar thoughht, and she would not abandon one of her people in captivity.

It didn't matter that she was surrounded by people she fundamentally disagreed with. In this, they were all together: and rescuing a captured sister was hardly Crusading. No, they were here for family, and so she had thrown her full support behind the operation.

That was how the strike force found themselves en route to Coruscant, hidden away aboard a smuggler's ship. For all of the security boasted by the Alliance, there was no getting around the fact that not every ship inbound or outbound could be thoroughly searched. Doing so would simply kill commerce. Besides... a promise of wiping the slate clean with the Karjr and some cold, hard credits ensured that this artist in the dangerous profession would get his most exotic cargo to its destination.

After all, when one was being so generously rewarded for the "simple" task of covertly bringing a squad of the galaxy's angriest warriors into the capital of their enemies, why ask questions?

Jenn turned towards the rest of the girls, throwing her empty bottle of Crus-ade over her shoulder and slipping her buy'ce back on.

"You know the music. Time to dance."

Last edited:
Following Jenn Kryze
Armor, Weapons in Bio

For this being her first actual mission with the Mandalorans, Ranna felt surprisingly calm. She knew their mission and what was expected of her, the plan was solid and she was surrounded by the most dependable warriors in the Galaxy. She'd done far more with much less as a mercenary alone on the Outer Rim. Actually that wasn't true, facing down a prison complex on Coruscant potentially backed by Jedi was a whole other level. But confidence mattered and being surrounded by all the Vode crazy enough to step forward without question when the call went out gave her a sense of connection to them despite barely knowing anybody.

Naturally there were no windows in the ship's hold they were using, but she could picture it in her mind's eye as they hit atmosphere and the ship juttered. Cruising down through voluminous golden clouds similar to those on Bespin illuminated by the last of the sun's golden rays, the twilight city stretching in a starry twinkle from horizon to horizon. Checking over her equipment for the last time, she turned to another woman and offered to check over her backpack systems as in her mind there was briefly a Mandalorian war fleet there to take the planet and end the war forever. She quickly swept such thoughts away as the first bombs fell in her mind. Even precision strikes would leave hundreds of thousands dead. A thought that didn't sit well with her. Ranna brought a gloved fist down on the pack. "You're good," she told the other Nandalorian before turning to receive the same check over.

Naturally her vizor's gaze landed on of the Mandalorian leaders present, the leader of Clan Kryze in her blue armor. Ranna watched her replace her own helmet as the Vode checking her over returned the favor of pounding on her jetpack to let her know it all checked out. "You know the music. Time to dance." Not much of a pep talk, but Ranna preferred this, they were professionals, they'd act like it. This was a night for knives and quick action as they retook their own, not high minded speeches to distract them from their bloody work.

"Either you take me for a fool or your Council has taken you for one. I was on Thyrsus. I heard the comms from my family in a different area of the battlefield - Ambush led by three Jedi. After the battle, all I had of them was their armour. All of them killed because they chose to fight for a nation that didn't want the corrupt tyranny of the Alliance Senate. They were killed because they helped defend a warrior culture like our own - a culture that is different from your politicians' and Council's way of life. They paid for it with their lives just so that your so-called noble people could claim jurisdiction of the planet. We have nothing in common. You and the Sith are two sides of the same coin. At least the Sith have more gall to meet us in open conflict instead of an ambush."

The Mandalorian's words shook Cori more than she would like to admit. The problem was, she wasn't on Thyrsus, so she had no way of disproving Reggie's story. She didn't want to believe that her people would do such a thing, but it was always possible that the council was hiding things from her. Would they really have killed this woman's entire family? Spread hate instead of love, and gone against everything they stood for? No! No, of course not. This woman was just trying to plant seeds of doubt in the Jedi's mind. She refused to let them grow - no matter what, she was loyal to the order who raised her, saved her from a tortured existence, and provided to her a man who was both a father and a brother to her. For her master's sake alone, she would remain loyal.

"You're right - I don't and I'm not. But if you all know what's good for you, you'll leave the Mando'ade be. Or you'll find out how far we would go for the chance of living free of the tyranny of both Sith and Jedi."

Cori had failed, again. There was nothing useful to be obtained from that answer. Just a threat. Cori dropped her act of boredom, straightening her shoulders and meeting Reggie's glare. Did she really think the Jedi were the aggressors? And she had the nerve to say that the leaders of the Jedi were keeping things from her.

"It's obviously not up to me," Cori replied coldly, "Whether the alliance 'leaves you alone' or not. But if you want peace, I suggest you stop attacking galactic alliance planets. We are simply defending innocent people, like we always have."

"What's the matter? You Jedi don't have the stomachs for getting necessary information?"

The Ersansyr bared her teeth, showing off sharp, needle like fangs. If this woman was trying to make her angry, she had succeeded, but to what end? Didn't this idiot realise how dangerous she could be? She was chained to the table, trapped in a room with a member of a powerful predatory species. Cori felt like demonstrating that power, and slashing at her neck with her claws, letting her choke on her own blood...

Wait! What was she thinking? She was a Jedi. She was better than this. Taking a deep breath, Cori felt her nails retract. She hadn't even realised they had grown longer, which worried her. Clearly it had been too long since she had been submerged in water, this war had kept her busy. But she had to be more careful about letting her siren nature take over. She wasn't going to get anywhere if she wasn't calm and collected.

"Forgive me, Regina," Cori said, her voice as cold and hard as the icebergs that dominated the surface of an Antarctic sea. Her face was emotionless, detached, and completely calm. "I made the mistake in believing I could reason with you, but I see now that you are incapable of feeling anything but hate towards the Jedi. Thus, you leave me no choice but to do this."

Closing her eyes, Cori held up her hands on either side of Reggie's face, and poured all of her concentration, all of her racial strengths, and as much of the power of the force that she could use without killing the woman in front of her into her Jedi mind trick.

"You will tell me everything you know about the enclave," She commanded. "And you will tell me right here, right now."

Reggie Rau Reggie Rau (And hello and welcome to: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Domina Prime Domina Prime Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla Yael Kandar Yael Kandar Ranna Sejast Ranna Sejast )

Last edited:

smalldivgold.png

Equipment
ArmorBeskar'gam.
Melee WeaponsDavaab'beskad, personal Chiss "Execution" beskad.
Kada'yr, Mandalorian Kal.
PistolsKYR-54 Skathe Hand Cannon + Regular, Pyro, and Cyro Rounds.
M.I. Model 6.
HG-88 'Big Iron' Hand Cannon.
OtherKSTR-22 Igradi Light Repeating Blaster.

smalldivgold.png

With her buy'ce firmly pulled over her face, Mevia Vizsla scowled in contempt. She despised the Galactic Alliance more every day. How could they pretend to be more holy, when they were doing everything they could to smite Mandalore and its people from the Galaxy? At least the Mawites that had enslaved her long ago had the decency to reveal their wretchedness outright. The Galactic Alliance, and those abominable Jedi, were easily monsters in the young vod's eyes. Growing up, her mother had taught her that the Jedi were weak and soft on crime. Growing up, Mevia saw something different. They were hypocrites, more than anything else, for daring to cross the Enclave for expanding - when in the name of "peace" and "freedom" they crushed anyone in their way. It was horrid and vile, that even her sister joined those feinds. That traitor made Mevia's heart contort inside her. And now, the Jedi had the audacity to capture a vod and strip her of her beskar'gam.

Mevia would spill blood tonight in revenge. The Galactic Alliance needed to pay... for everything.

Standing at the ready, in full gear and carrying brutal equipment, Mevia clenched her fists as waited for the signal. As much as she found Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze to be a weak minded fool, her dedication to saving her kin was admirable. At least Kryze was not as far gone as her sister. Mevia already was aquanted with Domina Prime Domina Prime and Celt Saxon Celt Saxon , and found them to be admirable warriors of Mandalorian valor - even if Dima proved to be rather... eccentric... at times. Mevia did not recognize Ranna Sejast Ranna Sejast , however. But the best way to get to know a vode was through fighting side by side with them!

Mevia looked over to her friend and leader, Yael Kandar Yael Kandar . They were quite close at this point, and Mevia trusted her with her life. For this reason, Mevia was able to mutter, "I will paint this prison red with their blood, mark my words! I can't stress enough how much they have this coming..."

And yet, a faint fear tugged at her heart. A reluctance.

"I just... hope Elise won't be here..."

Then, Jenn Kryze shook her attention back to the group as she addressed them. Mevia's face hardened in determined vengeance.

"Let us at them, Kryze."

Today, the Beskar Baddies would free Reggie Rau Reggie Rau from the shackles of the Jedi and their mind games. And Mevia was ready to plow through carnage to make it so.

smalldivgold.png

Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom