Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Imperial Remnant Major Faction Application

[member="Mason Deschart"]

Thank you for your patience. I have been testing it.

Persistence is a rare attribute, but so is patience. Both are the marks of leadership. Your first week will be fun. Your second will begin to die down. Your third, activity will begin to taper off. This is when both of these attributes - persistence and patience - will begin to be tested. And how you fare will determine this factions future - or lack thereof.

I like your planet placement and your organization. I wish to share one last bit of advice:

Be kind to the members of this Faction, and remember - going Major means you are no longer the sole owner of this Faction. It belongs to the community now, and I will intervene if you begin to abuse your leadership over other members and cause such an atmosphere of negativity that players wish to quit the forum just to get away from this faction. While this may be an extreme, it has happened before, so I advise caution to all.

You are this faction's direction, but the members of it are your strength. Treat them with the respect they deserve, and you'll be rewarded. Treat them with abuse and passive aggression, and... *makes a dramatic flash in the pan*

This faction has been approved for Major Faction status and will be placed on the Galaxy Map this weekend.

[member="Tefka"]
Jerk. :p

Thanks, though. And no worries. I operate under the rule of thumb that your members really decide your faction more than you do. That's why I've been pushing people like Alva to and Alex to create stuff for Crina. :)

[member="Mason Deschart"]

Good luck with that philosophy. Depending too much on the members tends towards opinionated diversity, inactivity, and lack of resolve.

People crave direction and leadership. Don't leave too much to popular opinion, or you'll find yourself planning/discussing more than you will acting on said plans/discussions.

[member="Tefka"]

[member="Mason Deschart"] keeps us tied up in the basement with no food or water unless we make submissions. . . . .please save us!!!!

; A ;

*Nah we like him ok*

Colrenn

C
awsome, would have been here sooner but still trying to figure out how to navigate around the threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom