Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Imperial Conference at Tion [All Imperials, Spies, and Racers/Gladiators Welcome!] -EOTL Dominion of Tion.

og44BBl.png

I M P E R I A L_C O N F E R E N C E_A T_T I O N
Objective I : Diplomatic Reception

FINAL DAWN
TION SYSTEM, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES

As Michael Barran spoke with Sularen, it reminded the High Regent with his previous experience with other Imperial Loyalists, who we're quick to rebuke him and go to conclusions. This time things we're somewhat different, although part of Sularen was certain this was some sort of a façade set up by the Lord-Regent and his subordinates to keep a good face within the presence of the Empire of the Lost, now that they had more legitimacy then the I.M.P as an Imperial power. However if what the Exiled Lord-Regent had said was true, then at least Sularen wouldn't have to be concerned about the I.M.P although their operations on Noris we're still enough to warrant caution when dealing with the I.M.P.

Then, the Exiled Lord-Regent asked the High Regent what had brought him to this summit, which was a bit weird to Sularen as he thought Barran already had an idea of why he here. Although then again, it was possible that the Lord-Regent knew of his intentions and was not acting on it, given at how both he and Sularen we're guests of a more powerful and legitimate Imperial state. As such, Sularen proceeded to offer his response. "I simply seek to re-establish myself within the Imperial sphere in order to establish relationships with other Imperial Factions and finally undo the marginalization imposed on me by the old Empire."

"I simply believe that now that both the Empire and the Maw have fragmented and with the conclusion of the Second Great Hyperspace War, there is no need to pursue the same level of tension and conflict that existed during the war, especially with the Galactic Alliance and their New Jedi lackeys hunting down both Imperials and Mawites across the Unknown Regions and the Tingel Arm in order to impose their new status-quo upon the galaxy." the High Regent added. "But what about you, how are things holding up on your end with the I.M.P?" the Regent asked.

Tags: Suutis Roodmlesk Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund
Objective: 1 - Diplomatic Reception and Mingling
Equipment: In Bio

og44BBl.png

It was momentls like these I was thankful for the training of the Eternal Empire's military. The emotions that this droid seem to be trying to evoke by creating jabs at my character would have made one without such conditioning fume with rage and irrationality. For me, the most that was exhibited was only having such thoughts stew in the back of my mind. The insolance of this droid to demand anything of the Empire in its own home was absurd to me. The sheer audacity to demand I apologize as a host was astonishing.

On the outside the my face that was shown betrayed little. Having half of my face covered by the respirator certainly proved useful when preserving an image of stoicism. The worst part about this course of action from the droid was its intention was successfully achieved through the notion of it saying such things alone. Its more exact words were slid away and were not dwelt on much. It was the mere fact such words were said at all.

It was at this point I knew things were not to go well if conversation continued. To not make a fool of myself or the Empire, I would have to send this matter up-stream to the Moff Council like the droid asked for. However, I am not sure the Trade Fedration will like getting what it had asked for.

"I shall not apologize since I did not make any accusations. Is the Trade Federation so insecure about its reputation to take a mere inquiry as such? No need to answer, I have gathered all I need to send a report to the Grand Moff and Moff Council myself. Expect to receive a summons in the near future to petition your offer before all the Moffs of the Empire on Lianna. Tell your master to enjoy the conferance."
The military coldness continued with the speech, accentuated by my accent. The Trade Federation will get its audience. With the report I plan to submit to the Moff Council, however, they may find it would be better off to not make a mockery of their host.

I would then turn from the droid towards the Hegemon of Zakuul.

"You have a look about you suggesting you wished to speak with me?"

TION SYSTEM | PRIDE OF LIANNA | CONFERENCE HALL
OLD EMPIRES - PART VIII

Aurelian observed the Moff as he had lost all interest in the droid and its master due to its obvious and ridiculous offense, intended and so crudely executed. The Federation had no business with the imperials any more and this affront would not go unnoticed. But his interest was on the Moff, the Baroness now.

"It is a long time since I saw and spoke to nobility of Kalidan. Their Empire might be gone, but I see the spirit has survived in at least one other individual. There is little room for petty excuses of courtly mannerism when dealing with such insolence and laughable threats."

His voice spoke perfect High Nelvaanian, the language he hasn't been speaking since a good two decades returning to his tongue like if he grew up with it. He enjoyed using it, even though his last encounters with members of the Eternal Empire were not exactly friendly. Or peaceful. He fought against them alongside the Mandalorians over Panatha - though, he less fought against the likes of Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus , than against the Empress and her policies. The prime reason why he had moved on.

"The Empire seems to be growing strong. Clones, former Ultranaughts, former Imperials." He mused, looking around. "What industry do you engage in, Baroness?"

g.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom