Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply The Hunt

sith-red.png

"You're making this difficult. I really don't like difficulty. A chase is one thing, but for the love of the Force would you stop trying to blow me up with these fire crackers."

The only response was the sizzle of another poorly made explosive thrown his way. The Defel grumbled loudly as he reached a hand up to once again send the explosive harmlessly away. Into the same building he'd been throwing them into. The resulting explosion was actually quite small. They were really firecrackers. Vazz grumbled once again as he stepped forward into the doorway to find the person he'd been trying to.

Only to see they weren't there. Again.

It'd taken forever to track them down here, on Garqi. The caf was nice at least, but in this abandoned small town it was just getting too much. He raised a hand, ripping down one of the nearby walls to reveal the teenager he had been hunting for.

"Alright. You're getting killed now, kid. No more games. The Sith need you dead, and I'm here to ensure that. Throw another, and I'll make painful."

Why exactly had they been marked for death? It didn't matter much to Vazz. He knew what he was, what his purpose was. The red of his blade ignited as he stepped closer towards the panicked figure. He was going to complete his hunt.

Dominik ran as quietly as his footsteps could allow him. And he ran for a full tackle into the Defel Sith.

A hit. Garqi. A teenager. Sith activity.

That's all the information Dominik was able to get his hands on, and hardly in time. Who or what wasn't available. Just the fact that something was going down. There wasn't time to get a team ready and briefed. He was alone. Same as the Sith, hunting down the kid was a pain. But he knew he had the right place when the rapid pops of firecrackers sounded off into the wide fields from the middle of an abandoned town. Kids with toys.

It was only when he was closer did he realize those were being used as a defensive measure.

He had aimed down his scope at the dog-man, but with a slash of his arm the wall of a building came down and the dust had obscured his vision and shot. He hated getting close, but he was closing in on his target. He couldn't throw grenades in to kill the Sith, or the target would also die. Shooting at him might make him mad, or have him deflect the blast into the target. He had to get physical. Again, he hated that.

So he went as quietly as he could until he was close enough. Then it was time to make some distance between the pair.

"Run, kid! Run!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom