Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Hunt

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Leenic's force senses suddenly surged, causing him to stumble back a step with his hand on his head. "What the?" He muttered, shaking his head and looking around. Something was off, his senses told him something big was about to go down, but Leenic had no idea what it was. He glanced around the bar looking for something, but found nothing. "Red, anything seem off to you? Because I'm getting some funky feelings about this."

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Garm Ki-Sapan K Kaine Australis Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Liriderith Axofarr Zephyr Australis

Red looked the Mandalorian in his visor. He knew that the vibroblade was right next to his leg. So, they were in a stalemate. Then, the Mandalorian said that it was just another day at the office. Red chuckled at that. "I like this one." He said, retracting the blade back into his gauntlet. He got up off of the Mandalorian and stood up. "Come on, guys, we out number you. Plus, we have a Mandalorian, a Jedi Knight, and a genetically created supersoldier that is also a Jedi. Do you really want to pick that fight?" He asked them.

Then, Red felt a disturbance in the Force. Something was... off. Like... they were being watched. He looked to Leenic and Knight Axofarr.
"Did you guys feel that? It felt like..." He said, trailing off in thought. He felt through the Force, and felt that there was some sort of agent watching them. "Like we're being watched." Red pulled a backflip. He twisted his legs around the agent's neck. Then, Red twisted. There was a clean, crisp snap as the agent's neck broke. The agent fell to the ground. Red rolled to the ground and stood back up. He kneeled next to the dead agent. He closed the agent's eyes. He noticed that the agent's comm was on. He picked it up. "Who ever is out there, I hope you're listening to this. So listen up, and listen good. You thought you could sneak up on us, huh? Well, you forgot I'm a Jedi. You really want to play that game, huh? Alright, let's play. Just know that if you decide to do this, it will not be as easy as you might think it will be. So, you want to play? Fine, let the games begin. Oh, and don't worry about your little agent here, he died a quick death." He said, crushing the communicator in his hands.

He turned to the other members of the group. "Well, it seems as if we were being hunted, and now there is an ambush waiting for us outside of the bar. Leenic, Knight Axofarr, can I count on you two?" He said. He turned to the other two Mandalorians. "If you help us, the Zweihander Union will pay you for your assistance in helping me and Leenic make it out of this. Alright?" Red told them. This was going to be a rough fight.

Leenic smiled at Red under his helmet. The man always found a way to impress him with his prowess in battle. He then remembered a rather important piece of information that could be used for this time. "Oh Red, I just remembered someone you might want to meet." He said, pulling out his commlink. "He will bring a couple...thousand Union troopers into this to help us out." He then activated his commlink and then sent out a transmission. "Hey Dr. Droideka Dr. Droideka , we have an agent down here that could use some help, care to join us for the party?"

Dr. Droideka

I'll be the brains of this outfit
Dr. Droideka was watching the expanse of the Coruscant system through the veiwports on the bridge of his dreadnought Natalus, the newest addition to the Zweihander Union's fleet when he received a call. "Sir! Transmission from a Union Special Operative!" Shouted his tactical droid Crypt. "Shall I put it through?" Droideka tensed and a wiry smile flashed across his face before quickly returning to its relaxed position. "Yes, do so immediately." Crypt promptly followed the order, and shortly Leenic's transmission came through. Droideka hit the button to open the channel for response. "Mr. Elsil, need I remind you that this is a Zweihander Union combat vessel and not merely a ship with tin cans to use at your will?" He sighed and shook his head. "But I will allow for a few droid strike teams to deploy and reinforce you, they will be there in approximately 10 minutes. Do not waste my time."

Ivan Stadd

I
Location | Coruscant
Objective | Capture the Targets (Red and Auriel)
Forces | 15/15 Salient Interstellar Mercenaries | 2/3 Politorate Agents
Tags | K Kaine Australis | Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil | Liriderith Axofarr | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red | Zephyr Australis | Auriel Auriel

The killing of one of the Politorate Agents by Red was an impressive feat to Garm Ki-Sapen though as the Supersoldier spoke to him , it infuriated Ki-Sapen. The Jedi were so arrogant same went with Mandalorians , the Jedi thought it was their right to police the galaxy just because they had powers thinking that they are above anyone. Today Red would learn that the Jedi were nothing in the face of Non-Force Sensitives and the fact that he was a Jedi was irrelevant to the current situation. Then Garm looked at the Politorate Agent beside him. "Contact the others make sure they are ready because there will be a fight soon enough and also try to patch us through to our installations at Prakith and Odik to request Rienforcements" Garm ordered. The agent simply complied and left for the shuttle , the same one in which Garm and his men used to arrive at Coruscant to hunt down their targets.

Meanwhile Garm Ki-Sapen's men prepared themselves for the upcoming battle. Directly outside the Bar a few meters in front of the main door , some of Garm's men began setting up 2 E-Web's while others prepared their weapons. With two snipers covering him at a distance of 100 Meters , Garm knew that in order to defeat his foe he would need to pin them down with overwhelming fire power especially when facing Jedi , they might be able to deflect blaster bolts with their lightsabers but doing so against an E-Web was extremely hard in Garm's eyes. With a Disruptor in his hand , Garm prepared to move on the offensive.

In addition to the Agent that had just been killed , a Second Agent was present in the bar having also activated his comms. However the moment Red killed the first Agent , the Second one activated his comm and attached his comm under his seat and left the bar to rejoin Garm Ki-Sapen's Task Force mostly going unnoticed due to the sudden confusion started by Red. Soon the Second Agent was on his way towards the same shuttle the First Agent went too , and with further discussion revealing an enemy ship orbiting the planet and future reinforcements , Garm Ki-Sapen needed rienforcements from Prakith and Odik where major installations of Salient Interstellar were located protected by the Constitutional Protectorate of Byss. If he failed here he would make sure Red and his friends would not leave the planet at all.

Auriel's brows furrowed in confusion. She had sensed something, but now it seemed as if nothing was out of place. Even a quick glance with the force revealed nothing.
But Auriel had sensed the Jedi trying to use the Force, and Auriel didn't think that the Jedi had devolved to that level of incompetence. Probably.

Even as the pair of Mandalorians rushed out, Auriel switched from eavesdropping into action. The mando probably had those problematic Ysalamiri stashed away somewhere on his person- or perhaps The Mandalorians had stumbled upon some new method of weakening the Sith- but this was easily circumvented by a sound mind. No one expected that measure of competence from a Jedi, of course.
The Mandalorian measures had undoubtedly created a spherical space around them, but the rest of the world was hers to manipulate. Her hands emerged from the long sleeves of the robes, two upward flicks representing the massive effort- as soil was torn from soil, a tall, curved wall rising out of the ground to block the path of the two escapees.
Now Now, What's the hurry about?
She couldn't stop the malevolently throaty chuckle escaping her throat, as her Lightwhips emerged from her sleeves, the Green and Red lighting up her face.
Let's talk.
K Kaine Australis Zephyr Australis Garm Ki-Sapan Dr. Droideka Dr. Droideka Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Liriderith Axofarr

Leenic decided it was best to follow the two fleeing Mandalorians. "Red, I don't know what's happening but let's get out of here while we can! This will have to be the first bounty I walk away from!" But then he saw the E-Webbs, force thingy (was it a god?) and small army amassing outside and decided against it. "Um, Red? You don't happen to have a couple thermal detonators on you, do you? Or maybe an RPS-6? Because that dude that's had an agent in here has an army outside!" He fired two shots toward the E-Webbs then ducked back inside. "How long until those damn reinforcements get here?"

Liriderith Axofarr

L
"We can buy some time" said Liriderith, and with that he ignited his lightsaber, and began to cut a hole on the bars floor. When he had finished, a man sized hole was in the middle of the floor. "When it comes to worst, we use that" he said.

Ivan Stadd

I
Location | Coruscant
Forces | 15/15 Salient Interstellar Mercenaries [100 Additional Mercenaries on Route]| 2/3 Politorate Agents | 3/3 Conquistador-Class Star Destroyers [On route to Coruscant]
Tags | K Kaine Australis | Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil | Liriderith Axofarr | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red | Zephyr Australis | Auriel Auriel

As Garm Ki-Sapen's men prepared to bombard the Bar with E-Web Blaster fire , the two Mandalorians exited the Bar with an explosion taking place in the Bar. Garm Ki-Sapen's men then took their weapons and aimed for the fleeing Mandalorians but Garm stopped them. "No , those aren't our targets leave those Mandalorians be , we have no quarrel with them." ordered Garm and soon the Troops stood down once more focusing on the Zweihander Union Agents present in the Bar. Standing infront of the Bar , Garm Ki-Sapan addressed his enemies inside the bar. "Leenic , Red and whoever is out there with them. I urge you all surrender. I do not intend to harm you all as i am only here for the Supersoldier. Resistance is futile and Rienforcements will not arrive. This is your only chance."

Meanwhile far away from the Bar , the two Politorate Agents had managed to contact the Installations on Prakith and Kampe and a small Task Force of 3
Conquistador-Class Star Destroyers were ready to move into position to engage Red's Rienforcements in orbit. In addition to the vessels an additional Force of over 100 Men were assembled on board of the lead ship of the Heavy Cruisers ready to reinforce Garm Ki-Sapen and his men. With their blasters pointing at the Bar , Garm prepared to give the signal to his men to unleash hell on the occupants inside. Soon this would be all over. Soon enough.

Coruscant
Lower Levels
Recently (Mostly) Repaired
Sal Kar Walker

latest

It had been almost three to four years since he had to abandon the Sal Kar Walker due to the Sacking of Coruscant. It was a deadly invasion and something he wished to forget. During his time with the Metal Lords, this was his final action as a true representative. Now, it is the reminder of what had been lost. It became also somewhat of a strange symbol of what had occurred so long ago, the Outer Rim Coalition becoming the Outer Planetary Alliance. The agreement was to keep this in storage and allow him to repair it. To himself, this was his walker and the one he cherished the most out of all of them. He had recently got permission again to finish the final touches on repair and it was outside on one of the larger platform areas nearby, the large beast being loaded. He decided to make a large purchase order during this time to have it outfitted so when taken off planet, it be ready to go.

"Guess that is all the repairs we can make. It is still down one deflector shield generator but it is good enough to move. Initiate start up sequence."

There was a long hissing noise and then a clunking sound as it retracted the bottom portion of the walkers loading area and snapped shut. Giving a loud whining sound, it would give a horn as it would echo throughout the district as it gave three blares. VIRRRR....VIRRRR....VIRRRR...it could be heard all the way to the Bar Area as it was not far away. Putting on the special visor that came with it, he got to see almost a birds eye perspective from on top of the Sal Kar walker itself as it was HUGE. Then with a simple command, being the last of possibly the High Command of the Metal Lords, it would start to walk forward. Every step would make a tremendous THUD noise as it slowly revealed itself to people outside this unknown bar area. Technicians with Haon were merely a skeleton crew but would scream out.

'SIR! We have multiple reports flooding in for unusual arming reports from that bar across the section. Authorities in the area have no idea what is going on, I been trying to get a hold of the Galactic Alliance but there is no answer. They apparently have hostile intentions and are not part of the Galactic Alliance."
"Then I believe fellas, the old initiative has been reactivated. We swore to protect this planet from any hostile actions...even if they are minor pests. Start loading the missile racks with concussion missiles, we are not getting reloads out here and we cannot afford heavy collateral damage."
"Yes Sir! What about multiple weapon systems? We are just a skeleton crew, we canno-"
"I will be walking the Walker. You all load...I have someone special for the firing permissions."

The men would leave as they would be yelling to keep going as Haon would walk another few steps as they would thud violently, almost shaking what is around them as they were on a rather sturdy platform which was the only good thing. Looking on over to the nearby port, he would connect his datapad into the stream and allow a connection to open for...that AI. The AI who took his stuff but, he saw no other option.

"Tranquility, this is Metal Lord Haon Hafey, requesting assistance with a matter of security. I know I only asked for possibly some diagnostics but apparently a bar is being held down by hostile forces. Numbers currently unknown as I cannot get accurate reads to the camera feed. You are being listed in the system now as firing commander of the Sal Kar Walker along with authority to match mine. We are loading the missile racks now...can you assist in lock on targeting information and seeing outwards? Also yes, I plan on making this a giant playground for you so...full access granted."

Current Damage: One Shield Generator Offline
Current Compliment:
288 Concussion Missiles (1 Cargo Slots, 228)
144 Photon Torpedoes (2 Cargo Slots, 288)
144 Seismic Missiles (2 Cargo Slots, 288)
144 Heavy Rockets (4 Cargo Slots, 576)
Loading...144 Concussion Missiles.
Shield Generators 3x at Full Power.

Tranquility Tranquility Ben Craig Ben Craig @garm

Artificial Intelligence

Ben Craig Ben Craig | Haon Hafey Haon Hafey
Tranquility welcomed an excuse to load into a machine full of death. It had been too long since she got to help with things like this. As the missiles were loaded, she slowly began taking over the system. She might of stole his stuff, but he had left it wide open. Plus they were both Metal Lords of sorts so it worked out at the end of the day. As she took note of the surroundings and calibrated the targeting system. She put a progress bar on the screen so that the organics would be aware that she was not ready yet. She found a speaker and projected a voice out from it.

"Greetings Crew, This is Tranquility, I will be your A.I. Assistant for this excursion. Please keep arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times."

Tranquility filled the progress bar as she was confident in her control of the firing sequences and the readings from the various equipment in the machine. Having permission was much easier than taking control. So it went fairly smoothly. She still had to admit the first salvo might be a little of the mark, it seemed that it hadn't been calibrated yet as part of the repairs. She did her best without actually wasting ammo. The bar soon went to 100% marking that she was ready if they were.

dd6zl6p-5690434c-eb94-490a-89d7-0333c12840a9.jpg

U N I O N
Theme

Enemies: Garm Ki-Sapan
Allies: Tranquility Tranquility | Auriel Auriel | Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red | Haon Hafey Haon Hafey | K Kaine Australis
Neutral: Zephyr Australis | Liriderith Axofarr
Dress:
Link
Forces:

"Commodore, we're picking up distress signals from Coruscant. One of our agents stationed there has reported an attack on Zweihander Union assets." The commodore nodded, orders sir? Director Craig rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Coruscant is under the Galactic Alliance's jurisdiction. If they haven't responded, they will soon. Perform an extraction. Alert our agent on Coruscant we're coming. Also alert the Galactic Alliance of the situation and what we're doing." The commodore nodded, barking out the orders.

Ben Craig arrived at the hangerbay of his Terrorizer Class Super Heavy Battlecruiser , the shuttles and men prepped and ready. "
Remember, this is an extraction only. We're far from home. Pick up our boys and get the hell out. Anyone shooting at you, you have permission to kill. Questions can be asked later." They boarded the shuttles and dropped out of the ship, entering hyperspace and into Coruscant space.

BlpVHqS.png

Dr. Droideka

Dr. Droideka's ships landed in the surrounding area of the bar, deploying a round 150 Mk3 Battle droids, and 20 Mk3 Droideka's into formation. "Sir. Zweihander Union reinforcements are on their way as we speak, one of our operatives put out a call." Said Crypt from his position behind the Dr. "Good, the Battle shall yet turn in our favor Crypt." "Sir, I should also mention that there is a 72% chance that the enemy will signal for reinforcements as well. Shall I ready the ship for Battle?" Droideka turned to crypt, typing commands into his wrist mounted command module. "Already done." He said, next ordering his forces on the ground to move in upon the enemy. "Oh, and Crypt? Open a transmission with this guy. I want to see what we're dealing with." Crypt opened a transmission with one of the teams, allowing Dr. Droideka to brodcast what he wanted to say to the surrounding area. "Attention, erm, whoever you are." He began. "I hope you are aware you are screwing with Zweihander Union operatives and have thereby forfeited your freedom to live. I will give you one minute to cease fire and leave, if you do not my droids will eliminate you. Thank you for your cooperation!"

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
(OOC: Hold on, hold on! Give me a bloody minute to catch up. God, slow down, would ya? You're going to give me an anxiety attack.)

Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Haon Hafey Haon Hafey Liriderith Axofarr @Zephr Australis K Kaine Australis Dr. Droideka Dr. Droideka Garm Ki-Sapan Auriel Auriel Tranquility Tranquility Ben Craig Ben Craig

Then, everything descended into madness. It all went to pure hell. One of the Mandalorians used some sort of grenade, they tried to escape, then that weird being did some crazy magic voodoo stuff. Then the bar was surrounded by enemy forces and a man stood in front of the bar telling Red and Leenic to surrender, and that they just wanted Red. Huh, they wanted him? That didn't really surprise him. A lot of people wanted Red and to exploit him, so this wasn't really knew. Then, Leenic called for reinforcements. Oh god, this was becoming a full on battle. There were too many civilians in the area, people might get hurt.

Red looked at Leenic and Knight Axofarr. "Alright, I'm going out there. Wait for the signal, you'll know it when you see it. Both of you, try to get a hold of the Galactic Alliance, the Zweihander Union, or somebody, anybody out here." He told them. Red put on his helmet, and he walked out of the bar, and towards the man. He stopped 15 feet away from the man. He looked around. He saw all of the soldiers around them. He saw the E-Webs, the snipers, and the multiple other troops. This was going to be fun.

He looked at the man. "So, you really want me, huh? You wouldn't be serious if you hadn't gone all this way to finding me, following me, and setting up an ambush. I must say, I am impressed by your tenacity and persistence. You will be a worthy opponent." He said. "But I know my enemy. I know why you're here, why everyone wants me, my genetics. You want my genetics. Everyone does. They all want to replicate the process. Well, you want to know something? The experiments, the subjects, whatever you want to call us, there is something wrong with all of his, we're all insane, but some of us can control it than others. It causes extreme mental stress, and can create dangerous mental problems if they aren't taught how to control it well enough. Some... were too far gone than others, there was no hope controlling it for them. And the experiments don't always fall in line. It also physically taxes the body, I saw one of the earlier experiments explode in a pool of blood. It can cause severe physcial problems and deformities if not done right. You want to create more killers? Fine, but it will take you decades to even try to perfect it, and even then you will be so close, and yet so far. So you want me and my genetics? Too bad. And you can't kill me, otherwise my genetics self-destruct. It was a smart little thing the scientists put in, that if my heart were to completely stop and if my body temperature were to get too cold, my DNA would automatically start growing tumors, and start destroying itself from the inside, completely changing up my genetics." He told the man. He wasn't being smug, and he wasn't bluffing, he was telling the truth. If he were to die, his DNA would instantly start a self-destruct sequence.

"But you want to know what the problem is? You won't get me. Like I said. Let the games begin." He said. Then, he activated a smoke grenade. While the enemies couldn't see him, he activated his pit droid from the slot in his armor. He handed it two detonators, and the pit droid knew what to do. It ran off, being so small that it could avoid the attention of the enemies.

Red fired the grapple from his gauntlet onto a nearby ledge. He flew up, out of the smoke. He landed on a nearby rooftop. He looked back down at the enemies.
"Oh, and one more thing. Watch the hands, not the mouth." He said. Then, he hit a button. The turrets exploded from the detonators his pit droid and planted, most likely taking out some of the enemies along with the turrets. That was the signal he had been talking about. He raised his rifle, and shot at the enemies. He hit a couple of them, wounding at least 1, and killing two. He shot down one of the snipers he saw way back, thanks to his enhanced senses he was able to see and hit the far away target. Blaster fire hit where he was, and Red took cover. He then got a communication from the Zweihander Union. An extraction was coming? Alright, he didn't know how long it would take for them to arrive, but Red could hold out until then. He did, however, want to capture the man that wanted Red so badly and asked him questions. Red returned fire at the people shooting at him.

So much action! It was so much fun!

Ivan Stadd

I
Location | Coruscant
Forces | 8/15 Salient Interstellar Mercenaries [100 Additional Mercenaries on Route]| 2/3 Politorate Agents | 3/3 Conquistador-Class Star Destroyers | 9
RZ-3 A-Wing Interceptor Squadrons [Only 5 Squadrons Deployed | 60 Fighters Total]
Tags | K Kaine Australis | Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil | Liriderith Axofarr | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red | Zephyr Australis | Auriel Auriel | Dr. Droideka Dr. Droideka

The Fleet of 3 Conquistadors jumped out of hyperspace at the very edge of the Coruscant System. The Vessels all bared the symbols of both the Galactic Alliance and the Constitutional Protectorate of Byss due to their affiliation as part Vonar Ardinn's Deep Core Defense Initiative in which Garm Ki-Sapen oversaw with the resources of the Defense Initiative at his disposal and his Affiliation with the Lord-Imperator of Byss giving him an amount of immunity from any sort of Galactic Alliance Force unless he violated their laws. Coruscant had not yet become an official member of the Galactic Alliance though they were days away from joining him. With Coruscant still being in Neutral Space , the Galactic Alliance couldn't enforce their laws outside of their territories and hence force allowing Garm Ki-Sapen to operate at ease.

Down below , Garm Ki-Sapen and his men prepared to storm the bar when they received a message from the supposed Dr.Droideka asking for Garm Ki-Sapen to halt his operations and leave , Garm Smirked. However before he could give a proper reply , an explosion occurred knocking him down. Standing back up and quickly grabbing his weapons he saw both E-Webs destroyed and the Mercs mounting them dead. Already confusion ran high as Ki-Sapen's men spotted the enemy , it was Red himself having killed two additional men and wounded another , Garm Ki-Sapen's task force returned fire and the enemy took cover returning fire. The Rapid Response of the Zweihander Union was clearly unexpected but then something they could manage , being an Official within the Deep Core Protectorate , Garm Ki-Sapan could easily frame this on the Zweihander Union whom were essentially the successors of a Organization that once threatened the Core , the Directorate.

Back in orbit , the three Conquistadors spotted Ben Craig's shuttles and the enemy vessel. Quickly 5 Tie Supreme Squadrons [90 Fighters total] were deployed and began attacking the shuttles managing to shoot one down while the Conquistadors opened fire on the Zweihander Union vessel. If anything Garm Ki-Sapen needed to ensure that the Forces of the Zweihander Union would be trapped on Coruscant as the Galactic Alliance would surely arrive and already the Commander of the Small Fleet had already been notified of the current situation and what do to do in the scenario of Alliance Intervention. The Zweihander Union would not escape , not on their watch. Here they would suffer the biggest blow ever and here they would pay for their treachery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Droideka

One of the droids noticed the commotion, and reported it to Dr. Droideka. "All units." He said. "Have some fun." With that, the droids jumped into the Battle, assisting Red in his endeavors with withering firepower. Then, the enemy ships engaged Admiral Craig's fleet and seeming to miss his ship. "Crypt, have our gunners fire at the enemy ships, we aren't out of their range but we might be able to out-gun one of them." Crypt nodded, and soon the Nataulus was engaging the enemy and joining the Battle officially.

Leenic sighed and shook his head as Red and the droids began to engage the enemy. "You always love theatrics Red!" He shouted before running out into the open and flying high above the battlefield with his jetpack to rain lasers down upon the enemy force. "So much for a military!" He shouted as bolts bounced off his beskar armor and into the sky. "You guys suck at this!"

K Kaine Australis Zephyr Australis Garm Ki-Sapan Dr. Droideka Dr. Droideka Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Liriderith Axofarr

That's not how this was supposed to go. Would you two perhaps like to leave now?
Auriel brought down the wall, her hand gesturing that the Mandalorians should take this opportunity to leave. I have some bigger nuisances to deal with, and surely you no longer wish to be involved in this mess? She trusted the Mandalorians( K Kaine Australis Zephyr Australis ) to be reasonable, and moved towards Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , trying to find out what was going on, and what the plan of action was.
((OOC: Ben Craig Ben Craig Tranquility Tranquility let's just quickly evac all ZU people outta here, Im tired of you-know-who doing you-know-what))

Dr. Droideka

Dr. Droideka watched the small space Battle unfold in front of him as ships darted left and right. Suddenly, Crypt approached him from the rear. "Sir, I just viewed the specs from the Battle, and they make no strategic sense." He said, showing a hologram of the land Battle to the Dr. "It appears to be a ruse, something to distract us from a main task force. I have already ordered all Droid units back to this ship." Droideka nodded. "Thank you Crypt, how long until they arrive?" "Immediately Sir, they left 6 minutes ago at flank speed." Droideka nodded and pointed to one of the droids in the bridge. "Get us to friendly space, this Battle bores me." And with that, the Nataulus took off into hyperspace toward Zweihander Union territory, officially exiting the Battle.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom