Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Hunt

Liriderith Axofarr

L
Coruscant, the lower levels
Liderith has been hunting a deadly assassin who has killed a good friend of his. Liriderith wishes to bring this person to justice. He has gathered some people to help him.

He stood in a hall looking down it. A lightsaber on the side of his jedi robes.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Liriderith Axofarr

Red stood next to Knight Axofarr on the lower levels of Coruscant. They were hunting an assassin. Red wore his battle armor, holding his helmet under his left arm. His red hair stood out from the dark colors of the lower levels of Coruscant. His lightsaber and multiple other weapons hung from his utility belt. He held a blaster rifle in his hands. Being a fellow Jedi, and a known crime-fighter, Red had joined Axofarr's hunt to bring the assassin to justice for their crimes. Despite being older than the Knight, Red was still a Padawan, as Red had joined the Jedi at a later date.

"Knight Axofarr, sir, intel suggests that the assassin frequents one of the bars in this sector." He told the Knight.

Liriderith Axofarr

L
As he listened to reds report his mind began to turn, "Why would an assassin who just killed be in the open like this" he said " I suspect a trap. And if that's the case then I do believe this assassin may be more ready than we expected."
Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

Last edited by a moderator:

Liriderith Axofarr

L
Liriderith knew that it was the only option, "ok let's go, but be careful" he said
They walked for a while until they arrived at the door for the bar. They walked inside, there was a bar and multiple tables all over the place. The bar was filled with people, and nobody seemed to take notice to them. "ok let's take a look around" he said "look for anyone armed or suspicious"
Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

Zephyr Krayt

Z

Red had a shadow in the form of a Mandalorian who had been following the conspicuous individual since noticing him unexpectedly on Coruscant, though at a distance as to avoid drawing attention to himself. It wasn't a bounty he had been actively searching but rather it coincided with his intended bounty so it was more of a happy coincidence that perhaps he could get double the work.

Zephyr knew of the affiliation between the target and the Jedi but it didn't concern him much as he believed himself to have the advantage against an accompanying Jedi in the current terrain, especially as he had opted for the manoeuvrability of a jetpack over the firepower of a carbine blaster, and the lawlessness of the lower levels meant that it would be every man for himself. He knew it was a risk and not certain success but that was the fun of it.

The Mandalorian followed the distinctive red-head, who was a head above the crowd, to the bar while doing all he could to stay out of view. Many people here were indifferent to conflicts in bars; it had become commonplace in many places and so long as they weren't the ones being targeted, people tended to remain uninvolved, though one awry attack could erupt into chaos so it was wise to exercise caution when initiating an attack.

Once inside the bar with the pair, Zephyr knew the crowded space would take away any element of surprise as he was now hiding in plain sight hecause even with the masses of people there were less places to hide and in full armour, he wasn't exactly inconspicuous himself. Once he was within 3 metres of Red, he fired a tranquilliser dart aimed for an exposed area in his armour and brought his right hand down to the blaster holstered at his side, flicking the setting to stun.

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Liriderith Axofarr

Subject 73 Red

Zephyr Australis Liriderith Axofarr

Red followed Liriderith into the bar and looked around. A lot of the people in the bar were armed or suspicious or both. This could be troublesome. Red also knew that they had a tail, he noticed the Mandalorian tailing them. Was this about that bounty he got ages ago? Wow, that was a while back. Was he still being hunted for that bounty? Odd, after managing to evade all of the other hunters, Red expected it to die down, but no, now this Mandalorian was following them. "Knight Axofarr, we have someone following us." He muttered to the Knight.

Then, the Mandalorian entered the bar, and approached Red. The Mandalorian took a shot at him with a projectile. Red turned, and caught it in his right hand. He looked at it.
"Mandalorian, you forget that I was genetically made to be the perfect soldier, the perfect weapon, everything. I was made for what I do, and my enhanced genetics and Force powers make me even stronger and better at what I do. I was trained since birth. You're not the first Mandalorian I've faced. I've fought plenty of Mandalorians. You're all the same." Red told him. It was true. Mandalorians were tough fighters, and could pose a challenge, but Red knew what he was doing, and he should be able to beat the Mandalorian.

"Don't do something you'll regret, Mando." Red told him. He didn't want to fight the Mandalorian, but he would if he was forced.

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Leenic watched the scene in front of him unfold. He had been tracking a bounty for a little while and had finally gotten to this bar to look for him. He saw Red walk in with some kid (he really had no idea what Red did with his spare time and didn't want to know what this kid was here for) but then watched as a Mandalorian followed them. "Welp, I figured I was takin' too long anyway." He muttered, standing up to tell the Mando off of his bounty. But then, the Mando shot at Red. Red, of course, caught the dart (show off) and then tried to talk the man down. Leenic, being a sensible man, thought a more...aggressive approach would be effective. He walked up behind the Mando and pressed his blaster into the back of his neck. "You chose the wrong bounty to go after, partner." He said. "Now lower the gun before I cut your spinal cord."

Liriderith Axofarr

L
As liriderith walked around he sensed the commotion. Seeing a mandalorian shoot at red, and then when he was about to step foward, another mandalorian put a gun to the neck of the first mandalorian.

Liriderith stepped foward pulling his lightsaber and walking up behind the second mandalorian. Liriderith placed his lightsaber emitter first to the back of the second mandelorians neck.
"Lower YOUR gun before I make you headless " he said.
Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Zephyr Australis Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil

tumblr_oc2rvxg3y71uumqtpo1_540.gifv
O B J E C T I V E:Get em to stop
Tag: Liriderith Axofarr Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Zephyr Australis

There were already so many, many weapons being waved around That Auriel doubted her Lightwhips would make much of a statement. And so, Auriel started with what she did best- diplomacy, and maybe she'd seduce and kill the most troublesome one later.​
BlpVHqS.png

Now now, gentlemen. Auriel made her presence known to the right of the group, trying to get them to sort out this mess. Let us solve this conflict together like civilized people, instead of surrendering to our base instincts. Come now, lower your weapons before this evil night escalates into something none of us want it to turn into.

Subject 73 Red

Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Liriderith Axofarr Auriel Auriel Zephyr Australis

Red noticed Leenic walk in. What in the hell was Leenic doing here? Why as Leenic here? Of all places, they met here, yet again. Leenic pressed a blaster into the other Mandalorian. "Thank you, Leenic, but I can handle myself just fine." He said. He personally knew Leenic. They were... friends. Red could say that. They had met many times, and shared some experiences together. They even worked together, with Red as Leenic's commanding officer. So Red had rank over Leenic. Then, Knight Axofarr placed his lightsaber on Leenic's neck. "Knight Axofarr, that Mandalorian is good. He's friendly. He's on our side." He told the Knight.

Then, another person came in. What was going on? Who were all of these people? Why were they all here?
"I agree with the new person. Let's all just calm down and sort this out." He said.

Zephyr Krayt

Z

Zephyr was taken aback by Red simply plucking the dart out of the air but was prepared to launch another attack when he felt the barrel of a blaster against the back of his neck, causing him to immediately freeze. Slowly, he moved his hand away from the hilt of his blaster at his side and raised his hands to show they were empty before addressing the man behind him. "<So much for camaraderie.>" He said in Mando'a as a criticism of his fellow Mandalorian.

While feigning surrender, Zephyr reached backwards over his shoulder and grabbed the man by the wrist to angle the gun so that it would hit his helmet should he have fired while Zephyr was twisting the man's wrist to buy himself time to draw both of his own blasters, pointing one at Leenic and one at Red, glancing between the two.

Everyone's allegiances suddenly became apparent after Red revealed the other Mandalorian was with them which complicated matters as it meant he was likely beyond negotiation. The Jedi was a non-threat as far as Zephyr was concerned but with two people who could kill him and not bat an eyelid and possibly a third, he was wary. "Speak for yourself." He replied to the newcomer without looking at her before muttering something into the comlink in his helmet to contact the droid at his ship to send a distress signal.

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Liriderith Axofarr Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Auriel Auriel

Subject 73 Red

K Kaine Australis Zephyr Australis Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Liriderith Axofarr

Then yet another Mandalorian walked in. What in the bloody hell was going on today? FIrst one Mandalorian, then two, and now three?! What was this?! Some sort of armored buddy get together? Red was getting really tired of this Bantha crap. Why did it have to be today, of all days. Then, one of the Mandalorians grabbed Leenic's arm, and then pulled out two blasters.

Red sighed, "I tried, Mando, I really tried, but all you Mandalorians are the same. You're all head-strong, and stubborn. You're persistent and dedicated and loyal, admirable qualities, I'll give you that, but why must you all have the same stubborness?" He said to the Mandalorian.

Then, Red acted. Red grabbed the Mandalorian's arm, and twisted around until the Mandalorian's arm was over Red's shoulder. Then, Red positioned his right foot behind the Mando's foot. Red pulled the Mandalorian's arm over his shoulder, and twisted his foot to knock him off balance, allowing for Red to fully bring him over his shoulder. Red flipped him down onto the ground and was on top of the Mandalorian. Red held his right arm to the Mandalorian's neck, and a knife hidden in his gauntlet sprang out, threatening the Mandalorian with the hidden blade, "Now, shall we speak without the barbarity we had earlier?" He asked them.

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Leenic was a bit startled by the first Mando's quip about his comradery, but then was a bit more surprised by the other one showing up and speaking to him in Mando'a. Before he could react to either of these things, however, both Jedi went on the attack by knocking both over and freeing Leenic up from holding the first at gunpoint. He looked down at the first Mandaloiran and sighed. "You've got a lot to learn about bounty hunting and comradery." He said, using the force to pull the Man's gun to him. "And I'll be taking this for the time being." He then turned and walked to where the second Mando was. "Leave him out of this, Knight. He came as a peacekeeper." He extended a hand to help the Mando back onto his feet, should the Mando choose to take it.

Zephyr Krayt

Z

As Red spoke to him, he cocked his head at the Jedi, seemingly intrigued, though he didn't grace him with a response. Upon hearing Kaine's voice through the comlink, Zephyr smiled to himself and looked between the adversaries with a new found confidence upon knowing he had reinforcement and not just any reinforcement but none other than the Alor of his clan.

However, as he glanced at the door, Red struck him, knocking the blaster from his grip before throwing him to the ground. As quick as Red had a blade to his throat, Zephyr held a vibroblade in his hand with the blade against the part of Red's leg that he could reach, though it was not yet switched on. "Barbarity? It's just another day at the office." He quipped in response to Red.

"I've got a lot to learn about camaraderie?" He scoffed at Leenic. "Take a long, hard look at yourself." He told his fellow Mandalorian without making eye contact with him as he was in a stalemate with Red and didn't want to instigate things any further.

K Kaine Australis Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Liriderith Axofarr Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

Ivan Stadd

I
Location | Coruscant
Objective | Capture the Targets (Red and Auriel)
Forces | 15 Salient Interstellar Mercenaries | 3 Politorate Agents
Tags | K Kaine Australis | Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil | Liriderith Axofarr | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red | Zephyr Australis | Auriel Auriel

"Sir we've tracked down our target but he has been joined by another potential targets both part of the Zweihander Union. Apprehending all of them would be beneficial to us Mr.Ki-Sapen." Said a Politorate Agent as Garm-Ki Sapen's Task Force surveyed the bar where the confrontation between Red and a group of Mandlorians were taking place. Since the collapse of the Directorate , Marlon Sularen had employed Garm-Ki Sapan to hunt down and capture key members of the Union as a means to move forward with his own plans. Red had been a prime target because he was a genetically enhance soldier who according to records was part of an experiment involving approximately 150 test subjects. If the Vicondor Union could replecate that experiment and produce it's own Genetically-Enhanced Soldiers it would be one step closer to recreating the Core Imperial Project Shadow.

Given at the current confrontation between Red and the Mandalorian , Ki-Sapen had decided to stay out of the confrontation and observe the situation. The Directorate had a previous encounter with the same group of Mandalorians that nearly destroyed one of their task forces. If anything Ki-Sapen thought that it would be better to await the perfect opportunity to strike rather then to move in immediately. "Have our agent at the bar patch his comm through for us to listen at the current confrontation. Hopefully all hell will break out and we'll be able to take advantage of the situation." Ki-Sapen said. Today those responsible for the collaspe of the Directorate would understand their mistake and who their true enemy where.They would learn how it felt to lose something important.

With that Garm-Ki Sapen and his mercenaries , scattered around a large and wide perimeter of the Bar prepared to make their move waiting for the right moment to strike and leave with Red as their prisoner. He would truly regret his actions of treachery after all Marlon had done for him. They would all regret their actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom