Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Holocron Auction Redux

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
OOC/ The last auction got closed because people were bidding insane amounts. Keep this one sane. Take your estimate of what you think you can afford, and adjust it sharply downward. I don't ever again want to see half-a-billion-credits bid for the pedicure set of Ludo Kressh.

EDIT: The auction will end in 6 hours, at midnight EST.

IC/

Bayes, Bayes, and V'nnuk'rk, Auctioneers, Ltd.
Contruum

The auction house was insanely well guarded, just as well guarded as the auction was well publicized. Leaders and notables of the galaxy had been notified by the polite communications staff of the reputable auction firm. Weapons, naturally, were not permitted inside the facility. Wines and refreshments from across the galaxy were being served as the auctioneer, a portly but immaculate Toydarian, took his podium. He flapped with dignity.

"Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished bidders. A few words of note. The bulk of today's lots come from a relative handful of anonymous collectors. I think it is fair to say that no event like this has taken place in the history of the galaxy. We have consulted with experts in the field to verify the authenticity of these pieces, as with all lots offered through Bayes, Bayes, and V'nnuk'rk.

"Please bid on only one item at a time. Specially marked items are generally not available for monetary purchase; bids should be in titles, material assets, artifacts, percentages of corporation stock, worlds, favors, and so forth. Additionally, such non-monetary bids may be offered on any lot."

Lot A: A holocron labelled 'Elcho Kressh'​
Lot B: A copper scroll labelled 'Aura of Uneasiness' in ancient Sith​
Lot C: The so-called Tascollan Holocron​
Lot D: A holocron labelled 'Force Drain and the Droch Connection'​
Lot E: A holocron labelled 'Record of Processing of Theran Listeners, 835 ABY'​
Lot F: A holocron labelled 'Djem So'​
Lot G: A holocron labelled 'Nightsister Blood Trail Ritual'*​
Lot H: A fragment of the Taurannik Codex​
Lot I: The pedicure set of Ludo Kressh​
Lot J: An alchemically preserved scroll, written on thin leather, labelled 'Knotters of Entrails'​
Lot K: A copper scroll, labelled 'Tsaiwinokka Hoyakut,' translation uncertain*​
Lot L: A Sith Amulet in gauntlet form, from the personal collection of Darth Moridin, capable of building up a charge and releasing it in a single telekinetic blast from the gem in the palm.​
Lot M: The Book of the Sith, in annotated manuscript form​
Lot N: A ring, from the personal collection of Darth Moridin, capable of significant lightning absorption and storage.​
Lot O: A holocron labelled "Tionne"​
Lot P: A holocron labelled "Sar Agorn"​
Lot Q: The holocron of Xo'Xaan*​
Lot R: The holocron of Adas*​
Lot S: The mask of Darth Nihilus*​
Lot T: The Darkstaff, re-forged by three master alchemists [See Tech Submission]*
Lot U: The Bracers of Najus*​
Lot V: The Robe of Aleema Keto*​
Lot W: A Seed of Rage, in marginal condition​
Lot X: Assorted holocrons, bag of 10​
Lot Y: Healing Crystals of Fire, Jedi relic*​
Lot Z: Belt of Bodo Baas, Jedi relic​

Sargon sat down with a double agenda on his hands, and two bidding procedures.

Lot P 5000 credits (LotF rep account)​
Lot V offer of refuge and transport at sellers need, and convenience (personal account)​

Lex-El

An Honest Man
Sitting there, Cade felt like he had already done this. Then he entered the keys in that he wished, while his accountants worked feverishly behind him. He was going to win the two things he desired, and his lawyers would make certain of it too.

Lot A: 10 million credits along with then entire line up of Blas-Tech weapons sent to you, with shipments of our ammunition to fill your order until you deem yourself done with our services.

Lex-El

An Honest Man
Lot S: 20% Stake in Tarascii Explosives along with a 2 percent of our monthly earnings of the company sent to you at the first of every month, along with 200 Tartoros Walkers and all their load-outs and repairs will be for free.

Matreya

(Screw it. Before I take my leave I'll make my bid and hope for the best whenever I return.)
Zaiden sat thoughtfully as he sipped his wine..

For Lot K
50% shares for M'n'M
50% shares for Blasted Decisions
1 unique EAG Lightcycle, worth a few million credits

As he sat, he felt his eyes begin to lull. He was exhausted, and needed rest. "Optio, I leave you in charge of my smallest estate, located on Dantooine. It is worth a VAST amount of money. Use it as an ace in the hole for me while I'm gone? If that's not enough, I also have 3 million credits here to max out on. If this fails, get me something of Moridons."
@[member="Velok"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Methuzal

M
Behold, the triumphant return of anonymous bidder Sh'kh'a'l Mior'n. Wielding his datapad with great justice, he placed the following bet.
  • Lot D: cr75,000

Seeing her bid on the book wasn't challenged just yet, Domino moved on to another item of interest to her.
Lot R: Schematic on an adegan crystal cloak and help installing it on a ship.

Aedan Miles sat in the background his violet eyes gleaming sharkishly as he bid on items he saw and wanted.

Lot Y Healing crystal of Fire

2 Druidinfire Gems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom