Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Rank Title Question

Would you like the ability to have 3 rank titles?

• Total voters
Back in the olden days, when staff still regulated the Master ranks, we had a brief period where every character had 3 whole rank titles to their name (four if you include the writer/character rank title).

This was bumped down to 2 rank titles once we were allowed to pick our own force rank.

After a brief discussion in the general chat on Discord I am here to ask a simple question:

Would you like a return to the days when we had three rank titles?

Vote: yes, no or indifferent.

R4v3rghost

A Little Ghostish
hYLts8m.gif

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
I won't say yes as I don't feel it changes much or cements anything to the character, and sometimes it's hard to choose just which to use!

But I won't say no as it's nice to have variety, customisation and to spruce up the profile to make it personal.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
Heck yeah, but make the third one relate purely to the whole; Master, Knight, Apprentice, Force Sensitive, and Non Force User, please!

skin, bone, and arrogance
As an NFU, I barely have enough applicable tags to fill 2 slots, let alone 3. For a Force User I'm sure it's a different story.

ETA: I voted indifferent because I'm not here to spoil anyone's fun by voting no just because I would find limited utility. I'm a jerk but I'm not that big a jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom