Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galactic Alliance/Sith Triumvirate (Interest Check)

1426139939563_488357844.jpg

There is your answer. :)

Sin1

S
[member="Mira Gyndar"]

Im still going through with this regardless.

But good night!
Thanx for the Shout Out No! XD

Dragon Ball>DBZ>DBGT

Also, a Sith Triumvirate might make better sense if the One Sith was somehow broken apart. As it stands, the only faction that can stand up to TOS is the Republic/Jedi. Otherwise, you would have to ally with the Ravens or OP, and at that juncture...to what point?

Sin1

S
Because having a choice of Sith is a good thing...not everyone wants to be in the One Sith. [member="Tellos"]
I honestly dont ,like the One Sith. Never have, Never will.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I've seen a similar story done on the planetary level before. Not an galactic one though. Two Sith helped create planet-wide stability amongst many powerful warring nations. Eventually evolving their treaty conglomeration into a single governing body that then ruled the planet with a iron fist. It was cool because it took a wild, wild planet and tamed it. The people got their everlasting peace at the expense of all their freedoms. Outwardly it was a utopia with unparalleled prosperity. Inwardly it was the Sith Lords who controlled everything.

It was a fun read. Hope to see you do similar. :D

Sin1

S
[member="Amaethon"]

Im working on it, I'm working IRL so I am thinking on how to go about it while I am working. If you want to help out or anything, let me known.

Sin1

S
[member="Amaethon"]

XD I dont fear the reaper

besides, we're to be seen as Sith to begin with lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom