Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The GA Dominion of Naboo - Open to the public

Soleil Ishtar

S
VC51XXL.png

Liberation of Naboo

The Galactic Alliance expands into former Union territory. Having long suffered under the inequalities and unemployment brought about by the technocracy, support among the populace for the Alliance is on the rise. Some of the higher echelons who enjoyed the Techno Union gravy train are perhaps less enamoured with the values of the Alliance. Some of the requirements for joining the Alliance, particularly regarding sentient rights, are less well received by governments who laid off millions of workers in exchange for the cheap droid labor of the Union.

Naboo-TPM-790x336.jpg
Objective 1. The Nobility (BALL)

Although the Galactic Alliance may not be of one mind when hereditary rule is concerned, what is certain is that the ruling class of Naboo have been swindled one too many times by the Techno Union and their cohorts. While the merchants made it rich, the other classes - both rich and poor - got a bad break. Especially when it came to governance of the planet, since the Union and their agents made it possible - and even encouraged - those with ambition to seize power from those lacking wit, will or weapon enough to defend against.

Still, as eager as the rulers of Naboo are to be free of the Techno Union, the historically isolationist planet is wary of outside influence. It will be up to the representatives of the Galactic Alliance to convince the nobility of Naboo that joining would ensure their enduring prosperity.

2. Last of the Gungans
Subjected to a campaign of terror under the regime of the Technocrats, the Gungans might have rejoiced at the waning fortunes of the Union, but for the violent reprisals against them. Angry citizens, deluded by Techno Union propagandists, blamed the Gungans for the state of the economy. There have been a number of brutal riots that have cost several hundred lives. Mobs roam near the swamps, seeking to catch any unwary Gungan and string them up by their ears. Galactic Alliance peacekeepers have been dispatched to stop the violence through non-lethal use of force. It is expected that ‘aggressive negotiations’ will be required when dealing with the leaders of the Native Naboo Navy, a paramilitary humanocentric group based underwater.

3. Rogues
When a Techno Union Lucrehulk was struck by asteroids and started to malfunction on the edge of the system, the crew decided to abandon ship. The Union had planned to return to repair or tow the ship back to Rothana. However the Union collapsed and the vessel was forgotten. An errant strand of code has sent the droid fighters Rogue. Now the pilots of the GADF must navigate into the asteroid field and destroy the remains of the command vessel, disabling the fighters that have been plaguing civilian transports that stray too near.

4. Bring your own story!

This dominion is open to anyone to join. The Galactic Alliance enjoys the sandbox area a public thread can bring, and we are aiming to go big or go home.

All we ask is that you be respectful to other writers. We don't mind chaos, it makes things interesting, and we are perfectly willing to work with people to create a good storyline. If anyone has an idea that they first would like to discuss with the Faction Admins, please do! Contact [member="Ryan Korr"] to bounce things off of him. Odds are very, very low we will say no.

Come play social, bring your own objective, build a new company outpost, go to the museum, or work with the new Rogue Squadron -- The Galactic Alliance invites you to partake in a fun little campaign and see where this sandbox goes.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Ryan Korr"] may I join in?

I won't be interacting with others unless they ag me but it's more of opening a new factory for my subsidiary. In turn this would crate work for the people of naboo and it may open up possibilities of selling items to the ga.

With how things have been going lately I've decided I'm going to filter my actions and tone down. So if I join you will be getting 0% drama.

****ATTENTION**** friends in the GA, your old allies but new neighbors The Kathol Outback are proud to join you in the liberation of Naboo. We have dispatched boarding teams and they are on route to aid the brave pilots of Rogue Squadron in the pacification of the Techno union Lurcehulk. We will attempt to nullify this threat from the inside if possible, destroy it if necessary.

PS Thanks again [member="ryan korr"] and [member="asmus janes"] for letting us jump in on the fun and salvage this ship. :D

PPS: We will be dropping in tonight, just need to work out some of the details with the writers we are bringing.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

I'm sure we'll figure something out ICly. House Rade will most likely be very interested in being able to salvage pieces of this Lucrehulk battleship as well as access the computer manifest onboard to possibly gather intel about any other Techno Union sympathizers in the area. Let's play it by ear for now and handle stuff ICly. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom