Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future of Subaccounts

How many subaccounts do you have?

• Total voters
This is totally unrelated to potential upgrades in the future.

Please utilize this thread topic for discussion of items in which are not covered by the poll or hell, are covered by it. I don't care.

Just keep it on topic.

Off-topic replies will be removed.

I can't think of many sites that have the subaccount features. other star wars rp sites usualy just have "list characters in sig" and hope they realize who you are using so... the subaccounts are a nice features to organize. Being able to rename them ourselves might be nice.

If there was a feature I would want to be able to do though it would be reorganize or shift around them in the drop down menu. Grouping or being able to set them in the list is the only thing I might want to do.

The main thing I'd like to have with the subaccounts is the ability to edit threads of my other subaccounts without switching over. Other than that, they're pretty much perfect and are the smoothest experience I've had compared to other forums that incorporated subaccounts.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
I think giving us the ability to delete and merge our own accounts goes hand in hand with staff giving us more freedom to police ourselves and I dig it. This is mostly because I am one of the few left on the board who have 20+ subaccounts and the only reason I haven't put in to have them merged/deleted is because I don't wanna dump that on anyone because I love y'all too much for that :wub:

[member="Kaine Australis"]

Get your butt back up to that poll and click: "Other: Please state below" you No-Reading-All-The-Options hoosey.

I bet you've never read a TOS in your life ugh millenials

Nothing negative to say here. The subaccounts system is awesome, never seen anything like it on other sites. Only thing I'd like to see, since you brought it up, is the ability to rename/merge them ourselves, if its not too much work to do. And maybe getting notifications on our main accounts. Other than that? I have nothing else to say, its a pretty solid and intuitive system as it is.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
I agree with something [member="Scherezade deWinter"] mentioned. The only thing about Jcink I like better is you can edit across all your accounts from any account you have. That one feature would be the only improvement to an otherwise incredible system!

Tefka said:
I’m on team “I would allow people to vote in polls with subaccounts if they didn’t try to abuse the vote in the past that led me to prohibit it”
...yeah fair enough, lol. Couldn't remember if that's what happened or if it changed because of technical reasons.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Is it possible to reallocate what account is the main writer account? Eg: Is it possible to change Darth Excidium from writer account to subaccount and make Thorne the writer account?

Mainly curious because in my case, Thorne has become my main writing account, whereas Excidium is a tertiary account.

The system seems to work as it should and pretty smoothly. The only addition to what I already voted for (the ability to merge/delete subaccounts) is perhaps an option to edit the character names as well. So: Merge/Edit/Delete within reasonable time frames?

Other than that, it's gucci~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom