Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Freedom Fighters [Open]

Paced himself as he strolled into the maelstrom of people who stood in his way. He winced as he caught the aroma of something putrid, it was akin to carrion. He looked onward to see Aliens fighting over vestigial amounts of scrap, thieves stood dismally in hall-ways immersed shadows, they lay and wait for any whom were unsuspecting. As he reached his destination he averted his gaze upwards to see an intense flash of neon on which it was framed with the words bar grated into it's exterior. He shook his head in disdain as he strolled into the bar looking for the familiar face he had met earlier.
Carden Lorps

Wow he actually came Carden thought while looking at the sith walk in. "Hehe welcome my friend, come sit down hehe sorry but we have to wait for the leader to come before we start" he said with a smile.

The matrix generator that coiled deep inside of his pocket hummed silently allowing his facade to remain all the more tangible. "Forgive me for saying this but I believe this to be a ruse." His voice remained cold and apathetic, it was as if he knew what was to come but he remained all the more uncaring which could prove to be unsettling in it's own right. "Let's be honest Caden, you sought to manipulate me to come here so you and your friends could kill me, am I correct?"

Carden Lorps

[member="Carden Lorps"]

Immediately the Mandalorian Assain, Carden's cousin walked up upon spotting the familiar face. In his mandalorian scout armor ,he also spotted what seemed to be a cloaked zabrack with him. Ragnar was timid at seeing this figure with him, was his cover blown? Was Carden in danger ? While he thought this, it was not apparent that the armored mandalorian was tense. In his usual attire many could still, even with the decent sized armor see that this zabrack had extremely large muscles , yet he was lean. While walking toward Carden many avoided him because of his intimidating appearance , Ragnar sat next to his friend and whispered " Are you introuble? Do you need me to kill him for you? I have a combat knife made out of Beskar hidden. " . Before being suspicious, the mandalorian said to the zabrack through his helmet in a low voice " Do you mind if I join you two?"

"I myself am not a Sith... Perhaps you have forgotten bits and pieces of our conversation." His eyes darkened as his fist crackled due to the pressure he exuded over his palm. An audible pop rang across the bone as he continued to gnash his knuckles by clenching them together. "I shall take my leave among you... Seek me out when you're ready to talk. He'd motion for the exit and into the light, but he stopped dead in his tracks as he heard [member="Ragnar Fett "]speak. "There is nothing more to say, either you prove your treachery and attempt to strike me where I stand, or I leave never to be seen again.." Yet again he motioned for the exit.
Carden Lorps

Allowed his gaze to crane backwards, shadows veiled portions of the room in darkness, men stood in those shadows watching him very closely... Even one of Caden's allies seemed uneasy with his presence. The force simply did not lie when it comes to matters such as this, though his interest was peaked... He couldn't simply leave, this would be his chance to hear their story. He'd once again return to his seat. "Then speak, tell me why I am here surrounded by men itching to add me to their collection of dismembered heads?"

Carden Lorps

Ragnar Fett

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Switch raised an interested eyebrow. Collection of dismembered heads, huh?

Switch had been watching this rather heated exchange before her, and she must admit that she was entertained. She stifled a laugh, lighting her cigarette as she leaned back into the bar. She found it intriguing how many people had gathered into this little bar so quickly, and for what seemed to be similar purposes.

Harrin had finally found a way onto Coruscant. He had at one point planned on telling the Sith of what he learned, but when he found that the Sith would experiment on him as his Master had done he changed his mind. He had taken the quickest route to a dark and stinky bar. He could lose a tail, he thought he had picked up at the spaceport. The place was like home again, dank, smelly, and probably not safe. He tugged his robe and hood around him closer, to make sure nothing was easily seen. He didn't want a fight already.

He walked up to the bar, not caring for the tension in the room saying, "Worst whiskey....please." His voice was grating and it certainly had a rasp in it. He couldn't speak quite normally enough to sound human. Or at least he didn't sound like a species that usually speaks basic.

[member="Switch"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Maleus"]
@Ragnar Fett

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Switch was aghast. Her smoke almost dropped from her mouth to the floor as she stared briefly [member="Carden Lorps"] ' way. Well... That was mean...

Her attention went over to [member="Harrip"] . He definitely was no model, but that was no excuse to blatantly insult somebody. Without provocation, anyway.

Attention was ripped away from him as he heard a shrill command being given towards the bartender. "Bartender, give him your finest, I'll collect the tab." As he spoke he'd make sure his eyes locked onto Harrip. "No man should have to stifle down rot-gut, I myself think it is irradiated myself." He'd affix his gaze back onto the broken timber that lay at his feet. A content storm brimmed in the confines of his soul, he began to channel his hate, his disdain.... Every emotion that he could utilize to influence his body to it's fullest efficiency possible. In his minds eye Rage appeared before him yet again... "Little Sith, answer me this... Do you wish to claim me, or are you amiss..? Do you wish for me to grant you power or leave you to be devoured? Hate... Kill..... Destroy everyone and everything...." "Quiet scum" He'd respond... I will use you in anyway I see fit. In reality all that could be seen were his defiant breaths which changed from their shallow composition to a more trained affair.
Carden Lorps Harrip

A few days had passed since his time at the New Order's training facilities. It came as a surprise to the boy, that being how much he had gained after one simple visit to the Sith Academy. Roaming the streets of Coruscant, the black clothed Sith pure blood had been stalking his prey for awhile, lingering behind in the shadows as to remain unnoticed. Using his new grasp on the force, the boy would be able to reach out to the dark side, using it's power to find [member="Maleus"]' location amongst the crowd, and track him. For the moment, Ballen-Ist's identity remained a secret as he walked amongst several others, his figure slipping passed others, sometimes even pushing by. Equipped in his Sith Academy uniform, the boy would be wearing a large black cloak which would cover his entirety, shielding the information he did not want to let go, from going. His red skinne hands had also been covered, black leather gloves wrapping around them tightly. Skimming the streets with his eyes beneath the hood, he would spot the Zabrak, heading into a shady looking bar.
His journey had taken him to the lower levels of Coruscant, where most scum and villainy were created. Do to the poor economy in these areas, it seemed that most locals had no choice but to turn to illegal ways of gaining credits. Beneath his cloak, the Sith's new tool would remain hidden, sheathed in it's new holster. Entering the bar, he would spot Maleus at a table, with two others. He would simple chuckle to himself quietly, not sure whether or not the Zabrak would recognize him. If he were to recognize him, he would recall the warrior he fought alongside with in the zombie infected ship.

[member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Switch"] [member="Maleus"]

The sith had been breathing heavily something was going down, immediately the Athletic Mandalorian unsheathed his Combat Beskar Knife. " Stand down, or Ill put you down!" Ragnar yelled. This was about to turn into a blood bath, and no one could mess with his family, he was a mandalorian. It is his duty, as a mandalorian to protect his family regardless of the circumstances to the death. Ragnar's muscles where horribly tense at this point, if they where thought to be huge before, now they were utterly ridiculous. Within the green mandalorian scout armor the mandalorian waited for the Zabrack to calm down. " You do not wish to face me, I have trained since birth to become a mandalorian. When did you start training ? There is no need for this to get worse, now you ether wait or things get ugly. The choice is yours"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom