Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Freedom Fighters [Open]

Theme
X71TCyf.jpg

Jeraud Rydor, former Sergeant First Class of the Sixth Battalion found herself in the deep depths of 1313, Coruscant Underworld. She was garbed in a thick coat, hood drawn up over her short brown hair. Many of the aliens mistook her for a human male at first, and so left her alone. A heavy blaster snapped snugly against her metallic belt. In her hand was a small glass with an equally transparent liquid. She slowly swirled the alcohol in the glass before quickly downing it. She raised her finger, ordering another. She had been trying to start a movement of 'Freedom Fighters' as she went to calling them. A group of people united against dictators and slavery. To free the oppressed. Though it was hard to find likeminded individuals. It required sacrifice, something few were willing of. She took the next glass off the bartender and repeated her ritual.

@[member="Hunter Cain"]
@[member="Listeri Dalane"]

Hunter Cain, a well trained soldier, and even better trained operative. He sat in a corner booth of a dingy cantina in the bowels of the Coruscant Underworld. He sifted through files on his computer which was braced to his left forearm. His last intelligence operation was a success, though very brief. So now he was enjoying a long overdue R&R...Well, that wasn't entirely true. Rumor had it that a former Sergeant was trying to form a group of Freedom Fighters, and Hunter was interested. It had been a long time since he had fought for a cause. He was always a weapon that was deployed, emotionless and effective. But fighting for a cause was a welcome change....depending on the cause.

He strategically picked this spot in the cantina as it gave him the ability to watch everyone coming and going while having his back against the wall. He saw the figure garbed in a thick hooded coat enter the cantina and order a round. Hunter looked to his computer then back to the figure. He was unable to discern the identity of the newcomer. However, there was the chance that it was who Hunter was looking for.

Hunter reached into his inner jacket pocket, his hand brushing against the DC-15s he had holstered in a concealed shoulder harness. and retrieved some credits and left them on the table to cover the cost of his meal, plus tip.
He stood up and walked over to the mysterious patron just as he? she? finished their second round. Sliding up to the bar, Hunter asked "Buy you the next round?" [member="Jeraud Rydor"]

[member="Hunter Cain"] asked "Buy you the next round?"
"Sure" she answered smoothly. She rose her emerald eyes to regard him cooly. She wasn't interested in being with anyone, in anyway. If she flirted with him, he would be shut down - and quickly. She didn't need anyone. "What's your name?" she asked, turning on her bar stool to offer a hand in shake "I'm Jeraud." Beneath her coat she wore camouflaged clothing. It was entirely out of fashion in many armies - except militia's.

Carden was not a drinker but he decided to go to the bar anyway to rest for a moment. Carden waled into the bar and didn't look at anyone. He sat down at the stool. "Bartender can I get some water" then Carden began spacing into memories of his father.

Marcus Tritum

M
Sitting a few booths down from [member="Hunter Cain"] and [member="Jeraud Rydor"] was a man who looked in his mid to late twenties. His hair was cut short, almost regulation, but not quite trim enough in the front. A fringe of dark stubble lined his jaw. It looked as if he hadn't shaved in days. He sat alone, smoking on a deathstick with regularity. The duster he wore had the dull green-grey color most often found in military surplus stores. He had on a light green henley and simple jeans with some sturdy looking black boots. Beneath the duster, hidden from the view of all, he wore a disruptor pistol in a shoulder holster. In a thigh holster strapped to his right leg was what appeared to be a Blas-Tech Industries Ripper. A knife sat in a sheath at his belt, while an honest-to-goodness hatchet hung from a belt loop on his left hip. Most of the weapons were concealed by the duster, especially the definitely illegal disruptor pistol. Whatever the man's purpose was, he didn't seem to be the sort to go into a place without expecting trouble.

Of course, that man would be me. Hi, I'm Dak Canton. Incognito Fringe commando. Why am I here? Force only knows. Well, I know, but it's not like I'm going to tell all ya'll right off the bat. That'd ruin the fun. One thing's for sure, I kept my brown eyes focused on the man and woman a few booths down.

A single man in his mid-20's walked in, wearing a loose overcoat and a hat on his shaggy head. He had a belt on that lots of grenades strapped onto it, and a small shotgun resided under his overcoat, strapped to his back. He looked out the grimy and dirty windows, looking at the depths of the Coruscant underworld. He frequented this land, knowing a lot of shady informers and half-decent friends who led their lives down here. He tried wiping off some of the dirt, but to no avail. He shrugged, and took a seat at the bar. " Uh...One Corellian Ale, please. " The bartender slightly nodded, and poured the brown liquid into a mug, and slid it down the shiny countertop.

[member="Jeraud Rydor"] [member="Hunter Cain"] [member="Dak Canton"]

Then she made her entrance, though this time it wasn't her most spectacular. She just simply hadn't a want for any unwanted attention tonight. She had just got done beating down some wanna be thugs, typical evening in the underworld for her. She walked in the bar, taking step after step; the were slow. Her heels clicked against the metallic flooring beneath her. Her outfit, probably was revealing but she liked it this way. Her cape floated smoothly behind her.

She slid up against the bar, moving her hair out of her face, and she tiredly asked for a drink, "Just give me...anything...if you spike it, I will come after you. she said as she continued to lean. She turned her head to get a better view of everything and everyone else. From her initial glance she hadn't she hadn't seen anyone of importance to her.

She rolled her eyes, and grabbed her drink. She made her way to a dart board, she took another sip and threw a glass dart with ease and hit the center of the board. She nodded in improvement.

[member="Listeri Dalane"]
[member="Jeraud Rydor"]
[member="Hunter Cain"]
[member="Dak Canton"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]

Carden had not gotten a response from the dude across him but when a lady came in he diverted his attention to her. Wondering why she would be here. But even as he was satrring he did not step out of the booth.

Regore enters the bar his DC-17 slung over his shoulder, he knew he would stand out wearing his century's old commando armor, though he didn't care it this moment he went to the bar "give me something strong", he took the drink from the bartender, took of his helmet, laid it on the bar and gulped down the drink, looking around the bar, though no wan looked like the slavers he had been hunting.
[member="Listeri Dalane"]
[member="Jeraud Rydor"]
[member="Hunter Cain"]
[member="Dak Canton"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Dejah Sterling"]

"Well I got to go nice chat soldier boy" he said walking away from the man, Carden headed to the bar towrds a old Republic Commando. "Hell I thought I would never see one of you down here" Carden said with a laugh to the armored man sitting at the bar.

Regore laugefed "i can understand Thad, though this armor is centurys older than i am, it belongt to the best friend of one of my ancestors during the clone wars, im acyl neither a commando nor whit the republic" [member="Carden Lorps"]

"Not with the republic eh ok but with the can head armor? Dont you have your own gear, nice of your friend to loan you that armor" Carden said. The nineteen year old thought he should ease off a bit, he didn't want to start a fight.

regore smiled, to the man who could not be muse older than himself " i could get other armor, maybe even better, but im sentimental toward this, my ancestor took it from his fallen friend, to make sure it would not be used by the empire, it is also part of the reason i use his old knives they fought fore a cause they believed in, so do i, call it a good luk charm if you want, it has been in my famly ever sines, and it saved my live more times than i care to rember." [member="Carden Lorps"]

Regore fel like this man could be trusted "i was here hunting slavers, looking fore there camp, to signal the troops we could take it out, but those bastards have dicepeerd, they are probably deep in hut space now, nowe thad i think about it, wait a second." he put on his helmet agien to speak in his comunicator "gearbox, keep the LAAT's on the ground, those basterds are gone, yeah see you back at the landing pad, make shure the troops are ready to leave in 2 hours" he turnd back to [member="Carden Lorps"] "oke now thads setteld, im Regore Lexvan, nice to meet you"

"wel thads easy anof, look fore pepol out of place, pepol like me, who dont seem to belong in this cesspool, wel at least not fore the selfish reason most tugs here are fore" [member="Carden Lorps"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom