Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Freedom Fighters [Open]

"Ah.. So it is you. Quite the interesting suit you have. He will be coming with me, Knight Hasjo. Saved by his master until the day he can truly fend for himself."
"You've forgotten where you're, Krest. This is Coruscant" Hasjo turned to the Silver Jedi Order medical staff, nodding. He glanced to him "You're deep behind enemy lines." He paced across the room, tapping the transponder to his ship. A comm link opened up, they would receive the audio he sent them without pause. Hasjo spoke to him with the bionic voice he was forced to utilise to now speak "You're on 1313, deep within the planet of Coruscant. One way in, one way out. Sith are to be arrested on site here. All it takes is for my ship to hail the CSF, and They will be all over this like flies on a bantha. You've dug yourself a hole bigger than you can get yourself out of. Release the boy, and I'll let you leave." His hand curled around the hilt of his cortosis Lightsaber Pike, but he did not remove it from the metallic strips of his belt. It was a warning. He glanced to the others. He was outnumbered, and would be if they chose to attack until the CSF arrived. But they gave him the element of advantage with his weapons and Shii-Cho. He was better focused, more attuned with the force when fighting groups.

@[member="Darth Ferus"]
@[member="Dovian"]
@[member="Ballen-Ist"]
@[member="Maleus"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
A soft tune sounded as Alexandra walked into the very location that [member="Hasjo Hallu"], [member="Darth Ferus"], [member="Maleus"], and the others were in and took one look around before walking right over to Maleus without a single word and made a tsking noise with her mouth. "Well this sure is a problem, told you not to run off because you would regret it you fool... Pardon me my Iridonian friends, you're carrying my student and i would like to heal him before he dies." She glanced over at the commandos that stood there and smiled at them before looking at Ferus and then Hasjo again and shrugged, placing her hands on her student whom she had been tracking and working to slowly mend the life threatening wounds without so much as caring what someone said or did in response to her random arrival. The process would be slow and precise, and she pushed her connection with the force to great lengths, to a point where if she was attacked she really had no conceivable way to really defend herself.

Darth-vader2.jpg

Again Darth Ferus was quiet, simply studying. Then his gaze drifted to [member="Hasjo Hallu"] , blinking once. "Coruscant you say? How interesting. I was so sure I was someplace else.." He tapped his chin in silence, simply thinking. Reinforcements wouldn't be here quick enough to capture them, and he could easily get himself and [member="Maleus"] off planet by the time they did. If it wasn't for the Jedi. He opened his mouth to speak only to see [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] .

Without a word or warning he would reach out with the Force, to crush the girl's neck in an instant. The same with Nautolan would happen at the same time. There was no more time left, after all. And it should be noted Maleus has technically been taken out of the bar by now, removed by the commandos themselves. They were already on their way to be gone.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra gasped and in the moment before he actually crushed it she formed a small telekinetic barrier in the spot on her neck as he did such, the pressure still cut off oxygen and her blood stopped for half a second forcing her to collapse. For all intents and purposes she would be on the ground, though very much conscious... or atleast to a degree. Her body was compensating for the sudden change and it would take a handful of seconds before she would be able to do anything about Ferus or going after her student. [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Hasjo Hallu"] [member="Maleus"]

Hasjo snapped his head to Alexandra, knowing who she was. He remembered her, clearly. They hadn't come into personal conflict before, but knew of her well, and had his suspicions. Were this an another day, he would be arresting her for suspicion of various crimes. Though this was not that day, and not the right political sector. He had little sway here but with the CSF, for which he was a former member. The corner of his vision caught [member="Darth Ferus"] retreating from the room. Something grasped his throat and raised him off from the ground. He knew too well what this was. His animal instinctual reaction was to grasp at his throat, to free himself from the invisible foe. It was no use. His mind reacted, power surged through his body. He calmed his emotions, a wave to wash them all away. The Force permeated from his very being, and in a torrent of his own power, he was released. Gasping aloud for a new breath.

Hasjo fell to his knees. His hand ripped the hilt of the Lightwhip from his belt. The transponder crackled with a voice from his ship "Sir, we've alerted the CSF. They're en route. Are you alright? Respond! Respond!"
He gagged and coughed aloud "I'm fine. Stop them" he hissed into his wrist. His vital signs had suddenly shot through the roof, his life support suit was attempting to compensate for the change. Finding his way onto his feet, he fell to a crouch beside [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. He reached out with an open, gloved palm, offering her assistance. His bionic voice cutting through the silent air "We trade one villain for another." It was a saying among his people, when the tribes of Nautolans and Anselms had once fought for superiority. It was to mean two enemies would side with one another to fight a common enemy.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra body slowly started moving until finally she breathed in and rolled over to look up at the masked man who stood over her. For a moment she blinked before she gave him a kind and soft smile, waving her hand to him and speaking as she lay there. "Hello, uh... wheres my student?" Her eyes searched the area, saddened when she saw only Hasjo there and with a sullen look she laid her head back down and let the rest of her body recover before she tried to do anything more. Cutting oxygen and blood off had been risky but it saved her from complete paralyses or death. "And do i know you?" [member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Marcus Tritum

M
The streets of 1313 are not a nice place. I'd been tailing some of the bad guys from the bar for a while now, watching from the shadows best as I good. In my grey-green duster and smoking a deathstick, I guess I kinda blended in with everyone else here. Criminals, thugs, and other vagabonds. Now look, I try my best to do what I think is right, but I had a bit of uh, checkered past, I guess. Misspent youth is maybe more accurate. It'd left me with a few bad habits, but now I was a guy who, despite being readily addicted to stuff like alcohol and deathsticks, generally tried to do the right thing. And I was pretty clear on what the right thing was right now.

Nightmares of helping the One Sith still haunted me. Images of dead Jedi kept me up at night. I tortured myself about it. I had just been following orders, after all, but helping guys who by all accounts enjoyed butchering innocents isn't my idea of a good gig. I needed out. I needed... well, I need redemption. And looking on the brewing confrontation between Jedi and Sith, well, the choice was pretty clear. No orders to get in my way. Not this time.

With a smooth motion I drug a disruptor pistol from a shoulder holster, where it had been hiding beneath my duster. I stepped out of the shadows and moved to position myself near the Jedi, but facing the Sith. I pointed the pistol at the Sith.

"I suggest you do what Bionic Hero over here says, tough guy."

[member="Hasjo Hallu"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Kreia_KotORCG.jpg

Ferus and his troops moved to their Hades class gunship, docked rather close by. Once more, the Sith are no longer in the bar. They have left. They've even already boarded their ship and are well on their way to be leaving the planet. There is no one to point a gun at, for they are -gone-. Though, probably for the best. Pointing a gun at a Sith Lord who just crushed another gun earlier without the slightest bit of effort and who is flanked by several armed guards saved a life or two of the would be hero's.

They were able to leave the planet the same way they apparently came in, quietly, and easily. Hyperspace travel activated shortly afterwards, and again. They were gone.

[member="Dak Canton"]
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

To say he was surprised would be an understatement. He was baffled. The Sith had fled like the cowards they were in a matter of seconds. The CSF were unable to stop them, the ones directly responsible for the maintenance of Coruscan't skylines and counter-terrorism. He was shocked to hear the news over his communication link. He would return to his ship in due time, and hunt them down like the dogs they were. One way in, and one way out, and still they had vanished into the night. Hasjo moved out into the desolate streets where only the criminal filth continued to linger, watching cautiously. He clutched the Lightwhip in his grasp with a ferocious grip. He was frustrated, and it seemed that this frustration had haunted him constantly since he lost his headtresses. Being placed into a life support suit had only made it worse.

He hulked over towards [member="Dak Canton"], offering him a handshake in respect of him for standing up for what was right, and opposing those who did wrong. "You have my gratitude, regardless if they escaped. They will be hunted, as they always will be. It is my duty." He motioned his black plasteel gloved hand to the far reaching landing pads, where the Silver Jedi Order rested a consular-class cruiser. "If you need a ride out of this place, my ship will ferry you for free. We'll be hitting surface shortly. I plan on chasing those fiends down." He spoke with a righteousness in his tone, that was only lessoned by the bionic voice box that was forced upon him. His lungs unable to naturally produce words. Ever since the invasion, it seemed that everything he did depended on this suit. A complex system of apparatuses that connected to his heart and lungs, allowing him to continue breathing and pumping blood.

Harrip sighed, the Sith had escaped in a matter of moments. The incredibility of such an escape left him on the verge of incredulity. "Next time do not hold back. Let them taste the plague..." He told himself as he picked up the slice of his shoulder-pad that had been severed by the Sith's strike. He was thankful for the Jedi's appearance, for if they had not come he would likely be dead. He stepped up to the figure, Harrip's own robe covering all of his body. He spoke right after the Jedi finished, "Thank you Jedi." He couldn't say much else, the Force was strong in here. The Light side didn't affect him as badly as the Dark side, but he still found it suffocating to be in the presence of such a powerful Force user.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra stood and shook her body before looking at [member="Hasjo Hallu"] and then around them again. "Hey, man in the iron mask, mind answering my question? Where is my student and where did the nerf herder that tried to kill me run off to?" She walked over to him and [member="Dak Canton"], smiling at the latter for half a moment and giving a bow to him. "Hello, Alexandra, your name, did you see where the Zabrak went?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Hasjo Hallu"] [member="Dak Canton"]

She looked back at Carden and her smile had a dark tinge to it. "Did i ask you? No, ok..." She looked back at the two she had been speaking to, her expression kind and soft again as if it hadn't even just happened, waiting for their answers though it was certain her drastic change would be a bit odd.

Marcus Tritum

M
I watched the Sith flee and glanced shiftily at the Jedi as he spoke in that creepy synthesized voice of his. Like, I got he was one of the good guys 'n all, but man was I gettin' some Vader vibes from him. With a grunt, I half shrugged. I'd taken a cab service to get down here. My own ship was a heavily armed YT freighter that, if CSF decided to walk on board and inspect, would get impounded.

"I don't see why not," I rasped. Then the female chick started talkin'. She did a little bow too. "Uh, no, ma'am. I was standing right here the whole time."

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom