Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Freedom Fighters [Open]

Harrip, though strong, was incapable of standing against the glare of this Sith. His punch fell away and his hand drew back. "Abomination.... Yah that's what I am...." He thought to himself. It had been the first time he had ever been called that. Monster, beast, gargoyle, ghoul; those were all names he could live with. They had a meaning in which they were good. But abomination..... he could feel his blood boil at the thought that he was just that. Man and Beast, mixed to make something worse. He had lived over 5000 years, and he had met many people, done many things, been called by many names. Abomination was new, or was it old, it was the perfect name for what the Sith had created. He realized that was what he had been called by his Master those years ago. He could remember being called upon as the Abomination of his Master. He felt rage at this Sith, who called him abomination when it was a Sith like him that made him so. He would have attacked the Sith had not his eyes been on Harrip. "Abomination! You would call me Abomination! Yet it was a Sith not unlike yourself that made me so! My Master named me that, he called me by that name and I was his chosen! Only one of his power has any right to call me by that name! But you are weak compared to my Master. You have no right to call me by that name!" If he sounded like he was speaking strangely and not making much sense then it was simply the logic of a man lost in despair.

[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Rafeesh moved out of the way of the fighting. He knew not to intervene. This Jedi was powerful and he wished not to mess with him. He prepared to leave, knowing what may happen.

[member="Maleus"]
[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]

"I will sheathe my weapon as soon as he does."
'How childish' he would have whispered venomously between his teeth. But he held back, biting his tongue. Yet even if Hasjo were to sheathe his blade, he had the feeling this man would not surrender. He glanced to Darth Ferus, and something struck him. Emotions swirled in the pit of his stomach. He blamed Ferus and Sokrai for what he had become. Not that it was their fault. He had been defending the Jedi Temple when he was gunned down. He was on the brink of life and death, held on only by his second heart that continued to beat. He was forced to live in a life support suit, divided of a complex series of systems. Breathing and blood pumping apparatuses directly connected into his body. His skin had been severely burnt and unable to properly heal, requiring the suit to provide relief from outside germs. Darth Ferus may just feel the isolationism and claustrophobia that reeked from Hasjo.

"I said surrender. The CSF will deal with you" Hasjo said. He had no authority to arrest the Sith in Republic space, and so he would leave it to the Coruscant Security Force to deal with him. That doesn't mean he wouldn't detain him. The Jedi had a history with the CSF, once working as a member of a task force. It was clear Hasjo was a highly versatile opponent with the variety of weapons along his belt. But with the presence of Darth Ferus, it only complicated things. They had come to arms on more than one occasion. Though perhaps it would benefit him, for Shii-Cho of which he mastered was most effective when combating multiple targets, but did poorly in one on one duels. He steeled his resolved and courage, regardless of the emotions that threatened to swell up in him. He firmly ordered the man once more "Surrender."

@[member="Darth Ferus"]
@[member="Maleus"]

"Never..." Was his answer, even when the odds were against him and death loomed as but a blink away he would refuse.... It was the tapestry that been embedded inside of his soul all along. He was no master of saber forms, nor he some product of a prodigal experiment gone wrong.. He was, at his core an average Zabrak, though, as time passed he was able to become so much more....

He readied the saber into the base of his palms, holding it steady as a man grips a bat, he would await for the first strike, the first provocation of violence.. There they stood, two men separated by a spectrum of political obfuscation and differing ideals. Maleus, although young would see to it that he died by his masters sides as a faithful pawn...

If he were to die so be it, he was but a worm, any other willing Acolyte would take his place and he would be forgotten.. But just for this day he would be remembered...
And so he continued to stare, refusing to give in, his eyes remained as piercing and as cold as ever.... "One may fall but another shall rise in his place.... We cannot be contained, we cannot be tamed... We... Are..Sith!"

Hasjo Hallu
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"One may fall but another shall rise in his place.... We cannot be contained, we cannot be tamed... We... Are..Sith!"
"I will do as I must" he commented. The cloak draped over his shoulders was gently shrugged off. A universal indication of a Jedi preparing for a fight. He knew the Sith once were a people who promoted peace and co-existence, utilising the force through emotions. Yet, this is what they had culminated themselves into. Fanatics. "Your anger and lust for power will be your undoing" Hasjo warned [member="Maleus"]. He continued his pacing, calculating his moves. He spun the staff between his fingers, the power couplings whining loudly as they forced the staff to remain intact. He held the staff with two hands, right at the far bottom, left at the far top. He readied himself in a stance of Djem So. One of the sixth forms he knew, and one of the two forms he had mastered. "Your move" he said in welcoming.

Watched as the obviously more experienced Jedi circled him, he felt something foreign linger deep inside of his heart, he couldn't contain it.... The sensation seeped into his appendages causing to tremble... What was this he was feeling..? Fear?

He couldn't win he imagined his death flashing before his eyes a thousand-fold, the whirling crackle of electricity funneling into his body rendering him inert. The coup de grace would be directed into his head, obliterating his skull into fragmented pieces of brain matter.

"Stop... Get back... No...."

He backed away, his foot brushed up against a haphazardly placed bottle, down he fell, tears streamed down his face as he realized this was the end... His grip on his saber loosened, and for but a second he closed his eyes as he awaited his body to be filled with insidious barrage of energy which cook him alive... His steaming flesh would peel away and his body would be left to rot in ignominy...

"Wait...."

Hasjo Hallu

"Stop... Get back... No...." [member="Maleus"] said, stepping back. The Nautolan advanced forward, moving the staff end over end. Maintaing his defence. The Zabrak fell and he stood, lowering his defence. He slammed the butt of his staff against the ground, watching the man. "Wait...."
"The Dark Side has corrupted your mind. Surrender, and I will give you the help you need." Hasjo had offered many Sith a chance of redemption - but none had ever taken his offer. Once they turned, it was hard to return to the Light Side of the Force. It was a sad fate for them that he deeply pitied. He tightened his grip on either end of the staff and twisted, the San-Ni Staff began to retract inwards, the middle rod disappearing into the baton and the power couplings dying out. It was now once more a metallic pole that seemed to be nothing more. He clipped the 50 centimetre long baton to his hip and curled his gloved hands on his waistline. Awaiting to see the fate of this Zabrak, if he would choice a path of redemption, or however the justice system would deal with him.

"I... Have lost... Forgive me my master... I have failed.." His eyes returned back to Hasjo, he was his better, always fighting for those whom were too weak to draw a blade... Always speaking for those that lost their voice... He hated him... He envied him... From the beginning, all he knew was the Sith... They trained him, taught him to master his rage... They taught him to break the wills of others... But they did not teach him to resist... Resist the urge of breaking down.... Resist fear...

And so with this, Maleus turned the saber upon himself, he'd plummet the saber deep into one of his two hearts causing him to fall to the ground in agony... Immediately the organ was cauterized under it's immense heat. He drew his blade up again to slice his belly which would have released his entrails but due to his previous injury his saber was flung out of his hand...

He inched closer to his blade, crawling, the dust that he once stood atop crept in his mouth, he did not know what it felt like to become a worm... And now he had been reduced to that state... Now with his body refusing to heed his commands turn he'd on his back... The world looked fuzzy, images of people he once knew reappeared.. His father... His mother... But all these people had perished... Would he die just as they have?

"F-F.... F.....Fo...Forgive me..."

Smoke veered out of the chasm of his flesh, the smell of burnt tissue filled the bar.. Onlookers remained perplexed as this man seemingly took his own life...
But if one were to look closer...
Really close...
They would notice his breathing had become shallow.

Hasjo Hallu

Harrip was calming himself down, it was always difficult to do so after the Rakghoul had the controls for a time. It would first be attack the person you are targeting, then attack the people nearby, then eat the dead, and then start another pandemic. He had only fell the pandemic point once of twice before. He remembered accidentally starting one on Tatooine and Alderaan, they were put down pretty quick though. He watched without pity as the Sith stabbed himself. He expected the man to die, but his breath and the smell of the Force didn't leave him. He grabbed hold of his robe and in a single, fluid motion he was wearing the cover which he had grown used to. He looked at [member="Darth Ferus"]. He wondered how the Sith would respond to Harrip's words, and then to the 'death' of his apprentice.

[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
[member="Maleus"]

"I... Have lost... Forgive me my master... I have failed.." [member="Maleus"] spoke.
"Your masters do not care for your forgiveness" he lectured him ignorantly of the Sith. He watched as the Sith turned the blade on himself. He moved to intercept him, but too late. The Zabrak impaled himself on his own blade. When he dropped the hilt of his weapon, Hasjo reached out with the force. Bringing it towards his hand through the use of telekinesis. He latched the blade onto his metallic belt strips. He felt a deep pity for him, and a yearning to help him. The Sith spoke once more "F-F.... F.....Fo...Forgive me..." Hasjo rushed to his side, falling to a knee. His hands gripped the man by the shoulders, quietly speaking to him "You have my forgiveness. I can help you." He reached to his armoured wrist and pressed against the transponder, signalling the Silver Jedi vessel parked within 1313. "I need immediate medical evacuation for a Sith Zabrak. Stab wound to the chest via own lightsaber. Sending you my coordinates now."

Various men adorned in sterile clothing descended upon the bar, sirens buzzed in the foreground announcing the urgency of the situation at hand. As he was placed on a levitating stretcher they strapped his arms in, strapped his legs, strapped his head...

As they fastened any other miscellaneous medical implements to his person he was whizzed away... The cool, dank craft that spun through traffic, it's sporadic movement jarred him awake momentarily. Hallucinations were clearly seen through his minds eye, ethereal images based on sequential events played out in his mind. His battle with [member="Ballen-Ist"] ... His conversions with [member="Rafeesh"] ... And even when he fought an interpersonal battle with himself as [member="Darth Ferus"] watched on...

Ultimately this led up to him attempting to rob himself of his life... To rid himself of his suffering, his self loathing.... He wanted to die...

Fortunately the solace of unconsciousness took him away once more, he was at the utter mercy of the people whom he considered to be his eternal enemies... What more of an ironic fate could one ask for?
Hasjo Hallu

Hasjo Hallu

490094-darth_nihilus.jpg

Once more the Zabrak watched, a frown deeply on his face. He watched as @Maleus attempted to end his own life rather then feel the shame of his defeat. Admirable. But the medics would not be assisting this day. He lifted a hand, calling the body of the fallen Zabrak to him with a wave of the finger, allowing his dying body to float beside him. For now it seemed he ignored everything else, except for the Jedi. He watched [member="Hasjo Hallu"] closely, a small grin forming on the face of red and black.

"Ah.. So it is you. Quite the interesting suit you have." He turned his gaze to that of Maleus, the grin fading once more to that frown. It was then that several troopers came in, clad in black with their guns leveled at the rest. Commandos. They were Ferus's honor guard, Iridonian trained soldiers who would obey any and every order they were given from their master. Three more burst inside, each going to tend to the floating Zabrak before they simply brought him out. Ferus himself would interfere with any who tried to stop them.

"He will be coming with me, Knight Hasjo. Saved by his master until the day he can truly fend for himself."

As the republic medics attended to his body he was ripped from their grasp, his limp form was flung across the landscape until he came to a stop at his masters feet.
Several troops bearing the royal guards insignia stormed the bar, each man drew their weapons skillfully into every corner and crevice... Soon they realized the situation at hand. "At once M-Lord"

​"His body is hemorrhaging, give him a dose of adrenaline."

​Their muffled voices were disturbed freely through the room, they worked with urgency as they tried to bring him around... Fear stood in the place of their voices for they knew if they failed they too could just as easily face severe consequences.

It was only after they stabilized his vitals to some degree would they move him, his limp body was placed onto a stretcher, they would extract him if met without any resistance.

Hasjo Hallu
[member="Darth Ferus"]

EvolutionMe

The Wondering Zabrak
Dovian allowed a gentle blink to manifest from his heavy eyelids. His entire body rising upwards in a calm motion. The young Zabrak was slowly awakening from his deep slumber and seemed completely oblivious to the dark moment that had just passed by. His dark, crimson skin quickly flickered in the dim, illuminating lights the bar donated to it's crowds. All that filled his mind and body was the constant screaming of crowds and various individuals. The commotion itself had awoken him and he didn't seem all too impressed with this simple fact. After all, he had been locked within a dream of pure grace and grandeur. It was much better than reality itself.

The young male slowly rose upwards, his drags quickly moving from side to side as he allowed a deep yawn to quickly make its way out from the barren reaches of his throat. His dark, brown eyes quickly met the crowd of medics and various other officials. He had no idea who any of them were, however, the first sight that met his hazy, oblivious pupils was the sight of his very own brother. The brother he had so hated and despised. The brother who he had wished never existed.

A flood of emotion gushed over the young male as a genuine smile of disgust now rested upon his face. As much as he hated his brother, he couldn't help but take pity on him. However, he was not going to shed a tear for anyone like that.

"Once an idiot, always an idiot. . . Just don't go dying on me, Maleus." The young male announced slowly. His eyes following Maleus who was now placed upon the stretcher.

The young Zabrak shook his head once more before allowing a small chuckle to dance through his parted lips. A slight devious look resting upon his face.

"To think that he is my kin."

[member="Maleus"]
[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

The darkness would soon be ripped away at as the young Sith's eyelids raised, allowing light to flood into his vision. Glancing around, he would find himself within a cargo bay once more, after having fallen asleep. A bad habit he had, just like his rapid thoughts. Lifting to his feet, his torso would turn to look behind him, noticing the long black cloak he had put below him to sleep on. This would be an ideal time to practise his prowess in the force. The young Sith pure blood's arm would rise from his side, his hand opening to aim it's palm directly at the garment that lay still. Closing his eyes, Ballen-Ist would fall into a deep, brief trance of concentration as his mind opened spiritually, closing to any thoughts that may have distracted him. Feeling the mystical source of energy flowing around him, he would reach out silently within his mind, grasping at it's very essence with his own. His own will would wrap around the force that he was able to control, bending it to his will. A strange pull would surround the cloak as it lifted off of the crates, floating in the air.

Drawing his arm towards his body, the Sith would use his hand gestures to control the force, guiding it in order to have his cloak returned to his possession. The black cloth would quickly float through the air, meeting with the teen's hand. Exitting the shuttle, he would give a brief nod to the Commandant, ordering him to stay docked. This was Coruscant, it seemed, as his gaze directed him to the large buildings that surrounded the area. Journeying deeper into the lower-level section he was currently in, he would find himself arriving at the bar the group had previously been at, where the Freedom Fighters were located. Walking through, the Sith would immediately notice [member="Darth Ferus"]. Exhaling quietly, the boy would feel safe, for his identity was shrouded within the dark cloak he had put on earlier, it shielding anyone from his physical features, basically his red skin. Taking a seat casually, he would pay no mind to [member="Maleus"] who lay on the ground, being treated for some sort of wound. Taking a short glance, he would also notice [member="Dovian"] and @Rafeesh. So many freaking Zabraks. The Korriban warrior would sigh quietly, shaking his head in disappoint towards Maleus. How could he be valued more than a Sith pure blood, one who inherently wielded the dark side in his blood? Looking upon the injured Zabrak's pathetic condition, he would probably never get the answer to that question, unless Ferus managed to sense his thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom