Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boost The Fioran Heist - DW/Family boost thread

Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

j0R3P2e.png

//: Tags: Johnny Diamonds Johnny Diamonds | Zephyrr Zephyrr
//: Location: Fiora Defense Systems, DENON...

C7xBNj9.png

"Good," she said with a girlish smile. "I'm glad I brought you along."

She felt the same energy he did, that electric buzz in her stomach that hadn't truly gone away since the party at Hex's. Part of her wondered if he still thought about their kiss, but the other half didn't want to be disappointed if he hadn't. 'Focus, Amaya,' she could hear her dad say. His tone was crystal clear, and so was their job. Steal the Fioran guns and get out of dodge. She grabbed Zephyrr by his sleeve and pulled him alongside her.

"C'mon, it's not much farth-"

"Who's there?" a deep voice interjected, its owner just around the corner ahead. "Come out, where I can see you!"

Das flashed a worried look to her companion, unsure of what to do next. Shooting him would be too loud, especially if he isn't alone down here. But why was here already here in the first place? Johnny killed their systems, and according to the plan, they should have had a cool thirty minutes to get in and out. Something wasn't jiving, but the show had to go on.

"Follow my lead," Das whispered almost silently to Zephyrr.

Last edited:
Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
4394gP0.png

Silent as a wraith, Ivory kept her senses primed - moving through the warehouse as stealthily as she could. Elsewhere in the complex, sounds of voices echoed over one-another; confusing the senses and making it difficult at times to tell where the noises were coming from or how far away they were. She followed rows upon rows of massive shelving which stretched nearly 100 feet in the air, pausing at times to peer around corners before crossing open spaces. Most of the shelves were packed with boxes & crates - many of them bearing the Fiora flower symbol which Ivory knew well. Now, in the belly of the beast, she couldn't help but feel a swelling of pride in how successful Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora had become... the woman had amassed a fortune in arms & equipment.

Ivory left the smaller creates unmolested, unconcerned with whatever treasures they might have held. She had no use for petty thievery. Her quarry was much more important.

Finally, she found what she was looking for - a stairwell in a far corner of the large open building which led down into a lower level. The cold permacrete walls were well-lit with white bulbs set in the walls. Knowing the sound would carry, she reached out - resting a hand on the yellow metal railing - and carefully took each step into the depths of the building. It was an assumption that the lower levels were unstaffed by Security.

That assumption, fortunately, proved to be correct.

The stairwell took her into a hallway, then down another shorter flight of stairs into an open area "underground"; similar in design to the large warehouse above her head but smaller. A freight elevator nearby was closed & clearly secured, and metal shelving in this sub-level was mostly empty. Along the outer perimeter, many of the lights were turned off - with only the center walk-ways clearly lit. Painted lines on the ground indicated safe places for staff to walk on-foot during operations. Everything was quiet, but as Ivory took a moment to ensure she was alone, she couldn't help but imagine the sounds of portable lifts moving to & fro throughout the building as inventory was shifted, cataloged, tracked, and packaged for shipping.

At the very far end of the open space sat two large metallic automated doors which rose vertically when opened. A number of signs declaring "Secure Area, Access Restricted" & "Report All Unauthorized Access to Security" were clearly marked, but Ivory paid them no mind.

She approached the doors, finding a small keypad set between them. The small digital screen was dark.

Nearly ten minutes had passed since she'd left Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus in the Operations Room above. Ivory reached up toward her left ear, activating the earpiece she wore: <<"Mai, I'm here. Scan the card.">>

Untitled344_20221008185014.png

Das Das

"Good," she said with a girlish smile. "I'm glad I brought you along."

Zeph flashed a grin in-response, leaning toward her a bit to bump his shoulder into her own. "Glad I came." He said under his breath.

She reached out and grabbed his sleeve, tugging him with her - surprising him but spurring him onward. They would have broken into a run if they didn't need to be so quiet... but a few heartbeats later, a voice suddenly calling out from around an approaching corner made his heart jump into his throat.
"Who's there?" a deep voice interjected, its owner just around the corner ahead. "Come out, where I can see you!"

Zeph stopped, feet settling shoulder-width apart as every muscle in his legs coiled - ready to spring violently into motion. He was already calculating angles; already knew the pipe he would grab if he had to boost himself into the air for a surprise attack. He caught Das' eye, sharing the worried look... if at all possible, the young man hoped to avoid bloodshed. Killing wasn't an option in his mind; he assumed (however true or false) that Das felt the same way.

"Follow my lead," Das mouthed silently to Zephyrr.

The young man nodded, his jaw set into a firm, determined line. If it came to violence, he was fast, agile, and strong.

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha
Untitled344_20221008184338.png

The Family: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Samuel Exel Samuel Exel Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud
Darkwire: Johnny Diamonds Johnny Diamonds Binary Binary Lliara Daeva Lliara Daeva Das Das Zephyrr Zephyrr Cherry

Kardek's boredom had begun to peak after observing the monitors for some time, signaled by the tap tap tapping of his fingers against his leg. Finally he turned and grabbed the tactical flight suit, walking briskly out of the cockpit. Alpha looked after him curiously.

"Stay on Comms. Keep monitoring everything. I'm heading down." The rogue said loudly without turning, his words just barely making it into the cockpit before the door slide shut behind him.

Kardek stopped at the gear lockers first, throwing down his outer garments and pulling the suit into place, strapping everything in. He then fastened on his jet pack, locked in his dual blasters and some extra energy cells, and he was ready to go.

Making his way to the drop-out zone, he stood on top of one of the hatches. Taking in a deep, slow breath, He pulled the light helmet on that dangled in front of him, locking it into place with a click as he entered in a command sequence on the control panel. Suddenly a tube surrounded him, sealed shut, and then the hatch below his feet opened...

Kardek shot out of the bottom of the Harbinger at a rapid pace, flipping his body quickly to face towards the planet as he descended. He had chosen to forgo an oxygenated suit in favor of something lighter for tactical purposes. The atmosphere was terribly thin at the moment, and so the rogue held his breath as he plummeted closer towards the surface.

As he finally drew closer to the facility, Kardek waited until the last final moment to quickly flip himself around, igniting his jet pack on full blast as his momentum slowed drastically. Kardek's feet touched down on the roof, jet pack now disengaged. He cracked his neck to either side, pulling off the helmet and setting it down beside him. "Kardek now in play. On top the roof. Ready to provide assistance." He said as he activated his comms. He heard a happy whirr sound, causing him to chuckle softly at Alpha's pleasure that he had arrived safely. "Thanks buddy". He pulled up his vambrace and surveyed the signatures around him, beginning to plan his next steps...

[open to interaction]

Last edited:

Teilden continued to fly and look into small areas Jay couldn't exactly check, until he stopped and noticed a sound. He quickly flew near the noise, hanging from the ceiling to look, waiting to see who it was. When he noticed someone. The bat looked a little more before flying back to where hist master was, letting out some chitters as he did.

"Guessing it's time to earn my pay? Where to, boy?" Jay began to follow his pet as he looked around, pistol ready and set to stun. He knew what this really was, but that didn't mean he'd let his guard down. The man moved further, flipping up his hood and pulling his scarf into place before peeking around, slowly speaking up as he did.

"Looking for something?" Hey, just cause he knew what was going on didn't mean he was gonna be nice. Had to make things look good too. Wait this person seemed familiar.

Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

j0R3P2e.png

C7xBNj9.png

D-don’t shoot!” Das stammered. “We’re not armed.” The girl cast a final ‘trust me’ glance to Zephyrr before stepping into sight. She froze for a moment, staring down the barrel of a blaster.

Keep moving!” the guard barked, waving her along. Her cool blue eyes surveyed everything as she contemplated her next move. She had little doubt that she could draw her blaster faster than he could shoot, but shots ringing out would certainly kark the heist. No, she needed something discreet. A loose brick caught her attention, perfectly sized for bashing in a Corpo’s head. Now if she could just catch him off guard. As if on cue, a sharp beep from his comlink drew away his attention.

<“Charlie Team, do you copy?”>

The guard lowered his head for just a moment, but before he could answer the security desk, Das scooped the brick into her hand and brought it down hard against the man’s temple. It shattered on impact, scattering across the tunnel floor. The guard stumbled backward, then collapsed into the dust. A thin red streak of fresh blood trickled from his hairline, twisting Das’ stomach in knots. But there wasn’t time to feel sorry for him. She pried the comlink from his head and passed it to Zephyrr just as the operator repeated himself.

<“Charlie Team, what’s your status?”>

Das raised her eyebrows at Zeph, whispering, “Say something!

Last edited:

Das Das

Zephyrr waited, muscles coiled for a sudden explosion of violence - ready to pounce if he detected Das' plan was about to awry. His eyes narrowed, hoping that she knew what she was doing... He could sense the tension in the air and it made the hair on his nape prickle. The guard's barking voice shouted a command to keep moving closer, and if the screaming started, Zephyrr would go on the offensive...

But instead, Das surprised him, and handled it herself.

Sudden movement accompanied a heavy thud as she snatched up, then struck, the guard over the skull with a heavy brick appropriated from the ground, and the man's body collapsed to the dirty floor - clearly unconscious. Pieces of debris flew in every direction, and the tall, dark-haired young man gaped at his companion with a look of surprise on his face.

Suddenly, she was shoving a hand-held communicator into his hand. A distant voice barked from the speaker, demanding a response.
< “Charlie Team, what’s your status?” >

Das raised her eyebrows, whispering, “Say something!”

"Affirmative." He said, depressing the transmit button & putting on his best tough-sounding voice. "Maintenance tunnels, all clear. Service is spotty down here; must be all the metal pipes."

<"Copy, Charlie Team. Check in every ten minutes - don't want you getting ambushed. How copy?">

Feth. Zephyrr threw a look at Das, immediately registering the complication. They both knew he had to reply, or risk the ruse being broken immediately.

"Copy. Ten minutes, starting now." Angrily, Zephyrr turned off the communicator.

"Shit. I can try to pull that off one more time... but after that..."

The young man shook his head, disappointed. "We've gotta move fast."

• ohyeah
Reactions: Das
Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

j0R3P2e.png

C7xBNj9.png

Das frowned when she sensed the anger in Zephyrr’s voice. It might have been the adrenaline that kept her heart thumping against her chest, but she took his disappointment personally.

I- I didn’t know what else to do,” she said, her voice wavering as the words came out. She knew she’d made a good call. It may not have been the right call, but at least it kept them from being shot. For now. She glanced at her holopad, pulling up the map. They weren’t far, but the clock was ticking faster now that they struck first blood. The ruse would only last so long. They just needed to be one crate heavier on the way out to her speeder by the time Fiora’s men caught wind of the heist.

With haste, Das lead the way, creeping deeper into the complex until they reached another security door. Just as before, out came the slicing tool. When the checkpoint slid open, she ducked through and laid her eyes on their prize: A secured storeroom stocked with FDS equipment.

Woah…” she said as they entered the maze of crates and boxes. Das was like a kid in a candy store, popping open lids and marveling at the plethora of high-grade firearms that lay within. She flashed Zephyrr a greedy smile, hoping the vast bounty before them would smooth over her blunder back in the tunnels.

Last edited:

Objective: Protect the interests of Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora
Allied Tags: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Nyx N1X3 Nyx N1X3 Samuel Exel Samuel Exel

Opponents: Johnny Diamonds Johnny Diamonds Cherry Binary Binary Lliara Daeva Lliara Daeva Das Das Zephyrr Zephyrr

The signal from Ivory had been received and she activated the card as instructed before shattering it under her icy grasp, this part of the job was all very simple, she was more concerned what might happen if the guards returned. Her view screen gave her a great view of the approaching guards. She had a plan, but Ivory was going to have to trust her... implicitly, she hoped her elevation to Capodecina was a measure of this trust and that there would be no problem. Her heart raced as she saw the team of guards breaching the access.

<Ives, its too hot up here right now, I'm going to seal you in and vanish, In four hours there is a change in guard, I will make sure noone has any assignments that need access until then.> she spoke quickly as she turned the dial that would close the door that the Donna had entered through, they would be sealed in with no communication in or out.

<"Wait, say again?! Four fucking hours?! I only-">

The door clanked shut and light flicked green to indicate it was locked, Mai very quickly gathered herself and left the desk how she found it. It was a calculated risk, calculated quickly and with a mind filled with adrenaline. In moments she was gone and she heard voices talking behind her, she disappeared into an empty office unit.

Now she had work to do, she accessed a terminal and scanned her chief operations access into the terminal, securing the terminal from observation and giving her all manner of access. "Thanks Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora " She quietly said to herself as she looked at the duty roster. Cleaning, nope, you can go here, aha.. hear we go, three technicians due to take battery level recordings of some stored unit. She slid the boxes about, their tasks reordered in such a way that they wouldn't make it here until the very end of their shift. The final task was to insert an error into the security roster to give her the window she needed. The relief shift would arrive thirty minutes late, it would leave some poor schmuck stuck at the deck for thirty minutes after shift, hacked off, ready to go until an executive officer heroically turns up to send him home to his family and wait to give the next shift a suprise chastisement. Good, sorted.

Mairéad sent a message out to the rest of the team <This is Mairéad, I've got something I need to do, so won't be taking exfil with you guys. Once the teens clear out, Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha i want you to make sure everyone is out and clear, let's keep things tidy for Ms Fiora. Mai out.> she leaned back into her office chair and relaxed, pulling up a few more files to review regards her own businesses while she killed some time before her date with the security guard and more importantly Ivory.

*Ivory reply used with permission

Cherry

C

Cherry watched in disbelief as her stun bolt soared. Normally, yes... that's exactly what you'd want it to do. But, she felt like a right chump because she hadn't meant to fire. It didn't seem to matter though, the guard – or whoever the armored man happened to be – was able to protect himself.

Her body tensed.

Was he about to retaliate and turn her into swiss cheese? The terms of the engagement had said not to kill anyone... but had there been anything about maiming? But instead of firing back, he gave a rather stern order for security to... leave.

Then came an invitation of sorts.

Cherry blinked, but she figured this would be the best option. "You heard him," she said to the droids, and the spiders promptly scuttled off and shut themselves down. There was something about his words that made her feel secure that her droids wouldn't be turned to scrap. Even if they were... she liked scrap.

"Fine, then," she said, nodding.

She holstered her weapon, though she wouldn't be surprised if it was confiscated. Her movements were very deliberate, she showed that her hands were empty now as she walked towards the man. "I trust you'll get me where I need to go," Cherry said as she approached.

Lliara Daeva

Pharmaceuticals (Save|Kill)

Tag: Open​

Lliara stood near the middle of the room with the datapad bouncing atop the palm of her gloved hand. A few of those that'd been brought along were hard at work loading crates onto the sled they'd use to take them to the truck. Naturally, the Mirialan was supervising to ensure everything proceeded smoothly.

Most probably thought that meant 'doing nothing and taking all the credits.' Well, there could be that. Lliara wouldn't complain about a lack of grunt work in her life -- she'd done enough of it trying to curry favor with someone in possession of something she couldn't get any other way. That, however, was not why she was 'supervising' at that very moment.

The softest chime whispered in her ear and without a word, the light green woman turned and strode to stand beside the double doors. A small blaster-like object drawn out of a holster along her thigh.

A moment later the panels parted, and in stepped a guard. "Have you finished--"

The cool metal surface pressed against their neck would be their only warning, and even that wouldn't be remembered when they woke. A soft snap of compressed gases drove a cocktail blend of chemicals straight into the man's carotid artery. "Yes." Naturally, she didn't even try to catch the man as he dropped to the floor like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

Lliara did love interrupting people at just the right moment.

After she holstered the injector, Lliara did slide the man further over to one side so he wouldn't be in the sled's way. See, she was sharing the load of work.

"Time to go, darlings."

Lliara stepped into the doorway and peered up and down the corridor before gesturing for the group to begin moving their cargo toward the exit.

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge

In the very center of the large room, surrounded by crates & shelving, a wide-open space had been cleared... at the very center of which was Ivory's quarry. Two massive metallic objects, oblong in shape with a boxy appearance, sat silently on the very center of the room. These impressive gray vehicles rested on their bellies, and possessed no wheels; designed to fly using repulsorlifts, they were mobile & fast, and also capable of transporting nearly a dozen armored officers into hot spots across Denon's urban sprawl. Whenever CorpSec needed air support, it was these AVs which provided it.

They were heavily armored & well-armed, albiet with non-lethal weaponry (most of the time). Ivory approached them, peering around the room... but she was alone. The high ceilings beamed bright light onto the floor, but in each of the room's four corners, it was dark; clearly running on low power, as nobody was expected to gain entry to this area of the warehouse.

It did not take Ivory long to finally breach the large personnel door on the side of one of the AVs. The majority of the work, slicing into the system's security, was accomplished through her Hermes Holo-pad; with DedaNet making quick work of any onboard alarms, she was finally able to gain access to the interior.

Inside, the cold metal floor & walls lacked any sort of decoration - purely built for military applications, rows of seating were covered with only a thin layer of foam padding, and racks in one corner would eventually hold hand-held weaponry for the vehicle's crew. She had to duck slightly to approach the nose of the AV, crawling inside the cockpit through a small entry hatch...

Inside, only a small amount of light filtered through the tinted cockpit glass. Most of the interior was dark, and Ivory settled into the pilot's chair. She touched the controls, finding the space to be reasonably comfortable - if a bit confined. The extensive bank of monitors, switches, and read-outs all were dark. It would only take her a few moments to focus on her objective. The datastick, extracted from one of the pockets of her black leather coat, finally found a home in a small dataport, and using her Holopad, she booted up the device.

She was so focused on her mission that she never even heard the quiet approach of another trespasser.
"Looking for something?" Hey, just cause he knew what was going on didn't mean he was gonna be nice. Had to make things look good too. Wait this person seemed familiar.

The voice from outside the AV made her jump. She swiveled violently in her seat, feeling entirely too exposed with nowhere to go & no time to grab for one of her weapons... and then, she recognized the speaker.

"Damn... am I sure glad it's you." Ivory said, breathing a sigh of relief. Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred , one of her people in The Family, peered through the open hatch at her with a look of surprise on his face. She flashed a set of perfect white teeth in a grin at him. "No. I've got everything I need right here." Whatever she was doing in one of these expensive, highly-classified Seccer vehicles, he would have no idea.

"I'll be right out, just as soon as I'm finished." She said, turning her attention back to the pale violet projection emanating from her left wrist. On the screen of her Hermes wrist-mounted holopad, she was keeping an eye on the progress bar as Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree 's little contraption did its job; copying the entire set of design specs & internal data from the CorpSec AV.

As soon as she finished speaking, the tiny earpiece in her left ear beeped, and Ivory heard Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus speaking:
<Ives, its too hot up here right now, I'm going to seal you in and vanish, In four hours there is a change in guard, I will make sure noone has any assignments that need access until then.>

Shock suddenly registered on Ivory's face. She glanced at the progress bar... It was only at 23%. <"Wait, say again?! Four fucking hours?! I only just started!">

But it was too late.

Outside of the AV, the massive vault doors Ivory (and Jai, too) had entered through were slamming shut. A massive thud cut her protestations off entirely. Angrily, Ivory paused... and Jai would hear a deep, resigned, angry sigh from inside the dark cockpit of the AV. As the progress bar for the download ticked up to 25%, he would only hear her say a single word:

"Shit."

Jay was definitely surprised by who he saw, quickly lowering the pistol and holster it before checking around. He then pulled down his scarf, walking up and looking around at everything there, and to make sure they were alone before deciding how to talk.

"Didn't think you'd be helping out on the other side of things. At least someone's keeping the kid's... somewhat in line." He notably spoke in his much more natural Concord Dawn accent. He'd then start looking around again, petting Teilden as the Loth-bat scuttled up to him. He then looked around more. The gear here was definitely impressive. Then he heard Ivory yell, looking around before watching the vault door slam shut. He jumped back, looking a bit surprised by before looking back at Ivory.

"Uh.... You said four hours? Wanna fill me in?"

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge

As the readout on her wrist inexorably ticked upward toward 100% Completion, a glance inside the AV would have showed an unusual sight: Ivory was no longer paying attention to the download. Instead, her head was leaned back against the bulkhead separating the cockpit from the crew area, and her eyes were closed. For a span of a few moments, she was silent - clearly, she wasn't pleased with the sudden change of plans.

"Uh.... You said four hours? Wanna fill me in?"

A few moments after he stated the question, she answered. "Mairead helped me get in here. She was in the Control Room up on the second floor. We needed two keys... one to unlock the vault, and the other to open it. I guess it got too hot up there, and she had to get out." A long, drawn-out sigh emitted from within the cockpit before she turned her head, glancing back out toward Jay. A smirk tugged at the corner of her lips, poorly concealing the shadow which had fallen over her eyes.

"We're stuck here, until shift change. Mai will get us out. I guess we're trapped in here for a while." She let silence hang for a moment, then chuckled. "I'm here, because we want the information out of these AVs..." She said, glancing around the interior of the cockpit. "Starlight Industries produces them. They're used by CorpSec across Denon... and we can't fly one out of here, because storage was contracted through Moonveil. It'd raise too many questions if one just disappeared... so, we decided on the next best thing."

Ivory chewed on her lip for a moment, glancing down at her wrist...

The percentage ticked up to 56%.

Lliara Daeva

Pharmaceuticals (Save|Kill)

The Mirialan watched as the goods were slid inside the truck. With her helmet closed to keep prying eyes away, no one knew her attention was as much on them as it was the doorway. Once the last of them strode inside after giving the sled a shove, Lliara looked down at her pad. A few taps danced across the surface.

A moment of stillness passed before she jammed the side of her hand against the button to seal the truck.

She hopped down from the loading dock and strode toward the cab. An easy hop had her in the seat and door sealed. "We're through here. Let's go." Her voice was clear and neutral for the driver's benefit. There was no point telling anyone else what she knew. Things would play out the way they would play out. Besides, Lliara had a feeling Ivory wasn't in any danger being where she was.

There was a good deal of data she'd need to pick through later. Some of it requiring breaking the encryption -- she'd see whether they bothered with the good stuff or not then. At any rate, however, the current mission was over and they'd gotten precisely what they'd come for. Which meant they'd be paying the Mirialan exactly what she expected for the work.

A good thing too. Her experiment costs were exorbitant.

The truck played it cool until the exit was lined up. Then they laid it on heavy to break through the extra scrutiny at the gate. Unexpected departure? Why yes this was. They could try following them, but there were plans to change vehicles later. Never knew what surveillence might be around to track them even after leaving the compound.

Jai looked at Ivory, a bit shocked by what she was saying. So they'd be here for a while to say the least. He sighed a bit, leaning on one of the large armored vehicles. Well.... Four hours. Wouldn't be that bad right.

"A way to grab some heavy firepower without anyone knowing. Smart. But I guess we'll be waiting for a while to get it out now." He looked around a bit, scratching his head before speaking up. "So.... what do we do until the shift change?"

Objective: Protect and Serve
Gorian_Full_Body_V1-2.png

The Family: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus , Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred , Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha , Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud
Darkwire: Johnny Diamonds Johnny Diamonds , Binary Binary , Lliara Daeva Lliara Daeva
Nearby: Cherry, Zephyrr Zephyrr , Das Das

As the woman approached, his blaster remained trained on her for a moment, before it lowered. Not that the man wasn’t alert. They were still technically ‘enemies.’ Trust no one, as it were; and he didn’t trust Darkwire at all for the moment. Still, he had a job to do. “You’re correct. I’m unsure if I can bail you out a second time after this.” Gesture of her forwards, like he was ‘escorting’ a prisoner. Made it easier to pass by any security patrols that might’ve now been patrolling the facility with the interruption. “Thank you for your cooperation, Miss.” He added in the modulated voice, as he ushered her on. He knew the general layout beforehand - it would’ve been foolish not to at least take a look at the blueprints and possible entry points.

As they stepped along the halls, to the destination that would eventually be the warehouse meant to be the ‘big score’ of the evening, he would (surprisingly) make a small comment. “I know little of your organization. I hope you lot put these to good use.” Rounding another bend, he paused to move Cherry to a side-room for a moment, allowing a Security Patrol pass by them unseen - they were not on very high alert, for they were not expecting intruders so deep into the complex. Sure, he was ‘escorting a prisoner,’ but it was easier to not be seen than try to explain that. Once they left, he gestured her forwards once more, proceeding onwards through the complex.

Some more walking, and they came to a large door - of which he casually pulled open. The Warehouse. A last few steps into the wide space, cluttered with boxes and crates. It was certainly easier for someone to guide them to it, rather than have them stumble around, causing however much more damage. “This should be it,” He told the other, “I believe what’s left for you is marked. Don’t get greedy, please. We’ll know if you do.” In idle request - it might’ve sounded odd, the imposing figure making polite requests such as that. Visor tilts, briefly looking over the area for a moment. Overlays catch something here or there. Not to mention the Audio sensors might’ve picked up the sounds of a moving truck. “You might find some of your acquaintances here. So I will leave you in their hands. If not, I’m sure you’ll figure something out.” Adjustment, and he began to step back towards the doorway they had entered through. “Perhaps we will meet again. Until then, good luck out there, Miss.” Sidearm was shifted aside, readied on the off chance said ‘acquaintances’ didn’t take too kindly to his presence as he moved to leave. There was not much more the armored individual could do for her; after all, this was a fairly good outcome of what could’ve been a nasty situation. All that was left to do was make sure everyone finished their business, and left neatly.

Cherry

C

Cherry gave the man in the helmet an appreciative smile and a nod. She understood just what was at stake here -- for both of them. "I think I should be the one saying thanks," she said, with a small chuckle. She was surprised that he spoke to her conversationally, but it eased the tension that hung in the air.

"Trust me, we will put these things to very good use," she said when he mentioned her organization. "I don't know much about yours, either. But you've done us a favor that Darkwire would surely repay." Well, she thought so. She hushed up fast when Sam ushered her to the side, out of the way of a passing security team's view. Once the danger had passed, they moved on.

And the payload was soon found.

The scrapper's eyes went wide as she looked at the cases ready to be snatched up. She kept her cool and didn't run in like a kid in a candy store. Instead, she tried to gauge just what she could lug out of here. Blaster pistols. Yes, that was something generally used quite a lot and didn't require a ton of training to operate. That would be a good thing to take.

"Good luck to you, too," Cherry said as the man took his leave. "Until next time."

With that, Cherry lifted a case in each hand. Cybernetic arms came in quite handy for this sort of thing, along with her other enhancements that weren't readily seen. She'd send a message to her droids to retreat to safety -- she'd get them later. And then, she made off for the underground tunnels.

Fin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom