Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fate of Light and Dark OOC (RR/TSE Skirmish)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Hello All, sorry about the delay and that the skirmish itself is not quite up yet (working on that as I speak).

But here is the OOC for the Republic Remnant vs The Sith Empire Skirmish that I had presented to the Sith admins last week and my own people throughout the week. I look forward to a fun PVP environment where people can relax as this is a low risk, no stakes fight for people to have fun with.

On another note, the baseline for the story is below, so that people can start planning and I need someone to be our Gavrilo Princip, in a manner of speaking. The one who fires the shot that creates the reason for the battle to happen. It can be a member of the Republic, or the Sith, but considering this is suppose to be a spontaneous skirmish that neither side had come to the planet with the intention of starting, someone needs to shoot first.

So get on it wannabe han solos.

Anyways, below is the idea for the thread, set yourselves up for some duels and what not, I will continue to try and get the thread up. Please tag myself if there are any issues, or [member="Darth Carnifex"], as he is my counterpart for the TSE. I hope that such can be resolved with ease.

The Republic is showing up on the world of Mon Cal, landing at an above the water location, likely one of the man-made Island cities that are on worlds like Manaan to garner support from the people of Mon Cal. This will be done by sanctioned government and civilian joint task group, meant to help the people there. At which point, the Sith with a similar (but obviously not with the same intentions) idea shows up and the two groups come into conflict at the staging ground. This soon erupts into arguments between Sith and Republic soldiers with tension growing higher and the two groups decide to meet and find some mutual understanding. This is where our triggerman fires the first shot, and everything falls apart, erupting into both sides drawing weapons and fighting.

Jedi will be fair game for this, as they will be a part of the civilian detachment from the Republic. So with that said, Sith are free to attack the Jedi there, and the jedi are clear to fight back in self defence. And as always, normal Soldiers do what you do best.

IC Thread - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/133211-the-fate-of-light-and-dark-rr-vs-tse/

Lilla Syrin

A great leap forward often requires first taking t
tumblr_ms24h1eeud1qhtc17o8_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom