Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Farmer in the Dell

"What is a racyon?" R'Ruug turned his head, his curiosity about a new kind of animal dwarfing his curiosity about a magical force. He'd never heard of a 'racyon' before. He'd seen a few kinds of livestock in the Taanab marketplaces the Olivants frequented, but never that.

"There must be... at least a hundred kinds of animals in the galaxy I have never seen." He didn't like admitting it, but if he were to leave the farm one day, he'd love to work with them all. See all one hundred.

"Mr. Olivant might not like it if you were to leave or do more with this. But... how do you feel about it? Your life is your own, and if you want to do more with this connection you have, then you should. Doesn't mean you have to leave him from one moment to another, but don't let him hold you back either."

R'Ruug thought about that. Many people on Taanab didn't like his boss, sure, but the Whiphid trusted him implicitly. "Mr. Olivant... knows best, I think." What else could he do? He couldn't live anywhere for free, and at least here, he could survive.

Once letting the Jerba out, the shepherd began aiming them towards the fields, light taps with his crook correcting their trajectory. Nobody ever followed him into the fields. It was a shame he would have to leave Miss Noble, she was so nice...

"I can walk with you."

R'Ruug blinked in confusion, then his smile opened up. She wasn't done with him just yet. "Oh! Okay!" With wide steps, the Whiphid led the way towards the pasture, walking within the stomping herd of Jerba. All the way, he hummed a tune under his breath, talking to them in quick bursts to keep them all in line. And he was pondering what Valery said. About doing more.

Finally, they made it to the field. It was wide open, with grasses for the animals to graze, and a big rock, which R'Ruug found a comfortable seat on. He let the Jerba know they could rest and eat around here, before turning to Valery, a question in his liquid gold eyes. "I have been thinking, Miss Noble. I want to learn. About the forces."

"I do not know if I want to leave, but if I did... Where would I go? What would I do? All I know is Jerbas. And farming. And..."
He thought for a laborious moment. "That is it."

- Valery Noble Valery Noble -

Last edited:

Olivant Ranch
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Ship: Link
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber
Tag: R'Ruug R'Ruug

Valery reached up behind her neck with both hands and removed her necklace. With a touch of the finger, the pendant projected an image - Vera with her Racyon on her shoulder, smiling as brightly as she always did. "This is my oldest daughter with her Racyon friend. He's called Fuzzy," Valery said and chuckled a little. She was obviously very fond of anything remotely related to her family, and she wasn't afraid to show it.

"There are single planets with hundreds of species of animals. In the whole Galaxy? Countless," Valery said with a smirk, knowing that it would probably excite him quite a bit.

Valery then watched him lead the animals outside. He was excited that she was going to join him, and it warmed her heart - he enjoyed the simple things. But it also made her wonder if he ever felt lonely out here, if nobody joined him on these walks. But then again, he did have his friends with him.

"Well, there are a lot of places to go. With your connection, you could even become a Jedi and go to our Temple. It's a place of learning where we will help you get control over your sensitivity, but we will also teach you about the Galaxy. From different cultures, to history and of course...wildlife can be something to focus on too."

"We all have our focus or areas of expertise." She smiled and sat down on the rock with him to watch the animwls in the field.

"But you don't have to be one. You can also just...be free."

R'Ruug peered forward at the image of child and beast, obviously looking more at the Racyon than the little girl. "Fuzzy is a good name for it," he decided, nodding appreciatively at the image. "It looks warm. Fuzzy." He wanted to ask so many questions. What did it eat? When was it active? Could anything be harvested from them?

But he didn't burden Valery with those questions. A Jedi probably had bigger things to worry about.

"There are single planets with hundreds of species of animals. In the whole Galaxy? Countless."

Never before had a Whiphid looked so awestruck. So unbelievably excited. "Oh! Then... I probably cannot see them all." That only seemed to brighten his mood. There would always be a new creature to discover.

If he ever left the farm.

R'Ruug scrunched his brow as Valery joined him on the rock. Gave him options. He wasn't used to having those.

"I do not want to be... alone." R'Ruug tapped his claws against each other bashfully. He had always had Olivant to look out for him. He couldn't imagine having to live without someone to tell him what to do, and how to do it. "I have heard tales of Jedi. They... you... are legends. I would like that, to help people, be... good for others..." R'Ruug stared off after his animals, imagining himself as a mystical warrior. But he just couldn't see it.

"I am not a legend. I am a farmer." He frowned. There was more he wanted to say. But he didn't have the words for it.

Olivant Ranch
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber

"You could live a thousand lifetimes, and still discover something new in the Galaxy," Valery said as soon as she noticed just how excited he got at the prospect of being able to always find and meet new kinds of animals. It was something that really made being a Jedi so fascinating to her as well — she was always learning and experiencing new things, and days rarely felt like repetition of the last.

But perhaps she was a bit biased. There was also a lot of risk and responsibility to being a Jedi that many wouldn't ever want to experience.

Still, R'ruuh seemed interested by the idea.

"The tales you've heard only scratch the surface of what we do, and often cover the few amazing miracles that happened. But there are a lot of Jedi who work hard every day to help people. You never hear about that, but that doesn't bother us. We just like to use our gifts to help other people, but animals as well."

"Some Jedi are dedicated to plantlife and wildlife with their studies, even."

"That is... a good thought." R'Ruug didn't understand a lot. He was okay with the idea that he would never know everything. But the act of discovery was it's own reward. To think he could always learn something new, for the rest of his long life...

It was oddly comforting.

The golden-haired Whiphid turned his face down to the grass below, noticing a small insect. He stuck a finger down, and asked it if it wanted a lift. After a moment of thought, the bug climbed onto his hand, so small in comparison. "Thank you, Miss Noble. For telling me of forces, and Jedi. But... I cannot leave Mr. Olivant. I... he has been good to me. I owe him. I have to repay him." He knew his responsibility was to the Ranch. To Olivant's herd. He could be happy here.

Even if he always had questions about what could have been, he would be happy.

Olivant Ranch
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber

While his answer wasn't quite what she had been hoping to hear, Valery was going to respect it and showed that with a smile. "Of course, it is and always will be your choice to make." Valery brought her wristguard up, and tapped a few buttons on the small display to bring up a series of numbers.

"My comms code. If you ever feel different about your choice, feel free to reach out to me, okay?" She smiled again, stood up and hopped off the rock they had been sitting on. As fun as it was to chat, she had some thing to prepare before the attacker arrived. Maybe get something to eat as well, if anything was left.

Otherwise, it would be her ration bars.

"I'm going to get ready for tonight. Stay somewhere safe, and hopefully it'll be over quick, hm?"

As Valery displayed her contact information, R'Ruug's brow scrunched in confusion. He'd seen Mr. Olivant use datapads, and comms to talk to his boys. But R'Ruug had never gotten one. He'd always used the money he got for other things. Food, clothes, brushes, farming supplies. He couldn't even begin to understand what that series of numbers meant. But he tried his best to memorize it, all the same.

"Oh... kay..."

The farmhand nodded, as the Jedi stood up, and told him to get to safety. "I will. You should be safe too, Miss Noble." He liked their farm's hero, and didn't want to see her get hurt. So... he would try to help her. In his own way.

7BUIiLq.png

The night was quiet, save for the chirping of crickets, and the low drone of the ranch's floodlights.

Olivant and his family were in their house's basement, huddled up with weapons held close. Their doors were locked, barred, jammed shut. Nobody was getting in without their say-so.

Meanwhile, R'Ruug was in the main barn with the Jerbas and Barta. He sat in the dark, cross-legged amid the animals, mouthing words in their secret language. A peaceful power- the Force, he supposed- emanated off of him in waves, as he extended his silent voice outward, his influence blanketing the whole farm like a refreshing mist. He provided calm. Preparedness. A bit of his own regret.

And coordination.

Walking up to Olivant's farm from the road were a set of three figures. One, a woman with voluminous hair, a startlingly charming face, and a lightsaber at her side, walked in front. Her 'friends', a burly human and a Herglic, each armed with wicked vibroblades, and bandoliers of explosives. Creeping in the darkness were at least ten other beings, circling the area in preparation for a night raid.

R'Ruug knew this. The crickets told him so, playing their midnight song louder as Swordsmen passed them.

The real question; where was Valery Noble?

Olivant Ranch
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber

"I was almost worried you'd never show up."

Valery's voice was clear and without worry, as she stepped outside through the front door of Mr. Olivant's house. She then crossed the porch, and walked down several steps to get onto the same road this woman and her lackeys were walking. With fiery eyes focused, she sized them up and quickly determined that the woman was the only real threat. The others wouldn't be too troubling, and what she felt around her in the dark could be dealt with later.

But she knew that if their leader was taken down, it was probably over.

"I'm Jedi Master Valery Noble, of the New Jedi Order," she continued. "I was called here to address a threat made by you against Mr. Olivant. I suggest that you return to your ship, and leave this planet." Her hand inched closer to the lightsaber on her belt, while her gaze grew even more intense.

"Because I won't let you harm anybody tonight."

charming-scoundrel-by-caroline-gariba-v0-weimxfb61wlb1.jpg

The leader's eyes narrowed as she saw the unfamiliar woman exit the building. With a quick hand, she stopped the two flanking her, taking a few steps forward to stand at the point of their triangle. But she couldn't keep an excited grin from her face. Had Olivant only hired one guard? Did he think that little of her words?

"I'm Jedi Master Valery Noble, of the New Jedi Order."

Her smile drained away. Apparently, she'd scared him too much. Her fellow Swordsmen behind her shared concerned, quiet words, but she waved them into silence. All was not lost yet. The Swordsman stepped forward, addressing the intense-stared Jedi before her.

"My name is Llana Yrai. I am a Zulirian Swordmaster, our sect is called the Red Sons. I was called here to bring justice to a greedy criminal, and erase every trace of what he has made." The woman freely palmed her blade, though she had yet to ignite it. Her comm beeped once, a signal that the other Sons were in position. All it would take was one order.

"And if you're here to protect him, Master Jedi, then I will certainly be harming you, tonight." Her blade ignited, bathing her face in crimson red, and the Force around her groaned in pain.

Olivant Ranch
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber

"You call this justice?" Valery asked but she wasn't really surprised. In some parts of the Galaxy, death, decay and intimidated were the norm, and this sect had a darker feeling to it as well. So even though no weapon had been ignited, and no move had been made just yet, Valery had already made up her mind. If they weren't going to leave or surrender, she was going to take them down. It would hopefully sent a signal across the stars here, warning others not to try the same.

Then, with her gaze focused on Llana as her crimson blade ignited, Valery drew her own weapon.

A violet blade ignited and Valery's fiery eyes grew even more intense, as she stared down the attackers. She wasn't worried about fighting these people, but she still needed to be careful. If they were to split up or spread their forces to attack the ranch, it would be much harder for her to stop them all before it was too late.

Numbers were their only advantage, so she was going to have to cut those down a little.

With a sudden burst of speed, Valery charged not at the leader of this group, but one of the swordsmen behind her. She flicked up her wrist to send dirt and debris into his field of vision, and appeared like a lightning bolt, before sweeping down with immense, Force-augmented strength. It was perhaps an unusual strategy for a Jedi, to be so aggressive right away, but her plan was to overwhelm them with speed and strength.

charming-scoundrel-by-caroline-gariba-v0-weimxfb61wlb1.jpg

Llana narrowed her eyes. "Yeah. Closest you'll get to justice out here." She'd heard of the Jedi and their self-righteousness, studied them to become the duelist she was today, but seeing their philosophy in action was something else.

She was glad to be killing one.

She turned her head slightly to her people, preparing to tell them to surround the Jedi, but that was all the opening Valery needed to leap into action. Llana shouted out a cry of warning, her blade coming up to defend herself... but Valery had been aiming for the swordsman at her side. The meaty human had the skill to get his sword inbetween himself and Valery, but a regular vibroblade was no match for a lightsaber. The Master's blade cut straight through, and down went the swordsman.

"Go!," Llana shouted, wheeling on Valery and striking down with Force-augmented power of her own. Her blade sparkled with electricity as she fed power into it, trying to grab as much of the Master's attention as she could. The Herglic at her side dashed past Valery, taking one of the bombs from his bandolier, and moving to throw it...

When a large fly bit his hand.

The burly alien yelped in pain at the sting, the detonator going wide from it's intended target, landing and exploding in an empty field, lighting up the area.

Revealing the ten other swordsmen, each carrying a small charge of their own. They began to run towards the action, some moving to help their leader, others moving towards the buildings.

Last edited:

Olivant Ranch
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber

One down, two-

Plenty more left to go, it seemed.

After striking down one of the swordsmen, Valery spun around and met Llana in a fierce clash of blades before she could land her hit. But as they pushed and tried to overpower each other, she couldn't help but notice just how many of them were out here. She had felt their Force signatures before, sure, but she hadn't expected them to be this armed to the teeth. They clearly weren't here just to get Mr. Olivant.

They wanted to destroy his land as well.

Needing some space to address the issue, Valery pushed out with her hand and sent a telekinetic blast towards the woman. Not enough to throw her around, but it'd force them apart for just a moment. Her senses then locked onto the swordsmen who had been bitten by a bug, and without even looking his way, she drew her second lightsaber and tossed it in a straight line behind her, and towards him.

The tip of the blade neared his back, looking to impale him to keep him away from the fields or house.

"It's not too late to surrender!" Valery called out to Llana, but deep down, she knew this woman wouldn't easily change her mind.

R'Ruug had been trying to keep himself safe, as Miss Noble had said. But the crickets were telling him bad things, and the flies could only do so much. He had to go out and help. Huddled with his herd, he told them that he had to go out to help, alone. Before the thought completely left his mind, Barta laid a comforting trunk on his shoulder, and the Jerbas butted his sides and brayed in support. The young Whiphid found an inspired, sad smile.

Yes, he would go help. No, he would not be alone.

7BUIiLq.png

Llana's strike was blocked handily by the Jedi, and she was pushed back. The woman resisted the push as best she could, a savage snarl on her face as she leaned into it, but still she skidded back a few steps.

Shaking his hand, the Herglic palmed another charge, prepared to throw, and stopped as a blade of purple erupted from his chest. The man went down, his detonator falling from his grasp before he could activate it. But still, there were more, four rushing in with blades drawn towards the lightsabers, and six closing in on the buildings with explosives in hand.

Llana found an incredulous, disbelieving chortle as Valery gave her a chance to surrender. "After you killed my men? No, Master Jedi. After tonight, I'm burning your legacy to the ground, too." With the shrug of her shoulders, her lightsaber's hum turned violent, it's color dulling ever so slightly as she altered it's energy to become kinetic, instead of heat. She'd hit a lot harder with it, now, while sacrificing it's bite. The woman rushed in with Force-assisted speed, her swordsmen close behind her wielding vibroweapons.

Suddenly, the door to the barn bursted wide open as Barta the Bergruutfa charged through, followed by a herd of stampeding Jerba. Jumping down from the tall pachyderm's back to land on a swordsman was R'Ruug, letting loose a primal roar as he whacked a man across the face with his crook. And suddenly, the bombers' attention was divided.

Two detonators went flying towards the ranch house. Two were headed for the Jerba herd. One stuck against the side of the barn.

And one landed right at R'Ruug's feet.

Olivant Ranch
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber

Feeling the life force of the man behind her fade out instantly, Valery knew her attack had worked. Without even looking, she summoned the hilt back to her hand, but also returned it back to her hand. The additional blade would have helped her deal with their numerical advantage, but seeing and feeling the shift in Llana's blade changed Valery's mind. If she were to wield a weapon in each hand, she'd potentially lack the strength to resist her blows.

So a single blade, it was.

The woman then rushed to her position with the others behind her, and Valery readied her guard to take them on. But as they stepped within range to strike, a sudden noise drew some attention away — R'ruug had appeared with his herd of friends. They moved at rapid pace towards the enemy to disorient and engage them, and luckily, it drew several away from Valery, who pushed all of her strength into a clash with Llana.

Until the explosives went flying.

"Watch out!" Valery called out, and in an attempt to save his life, she reached out with her hand and projected a barrier around the Whiphid. She couldn't protect the others, but as the blast went off, he'd find himself standing without a scratch. The cost of it? Valery had just narrowly evaded a strike that should have cut her in two, and was slashed across her cheek instead. A trail of blood ran down her face, and she hissed at the pain she felt.

But this wasn't over.

"You've made a terrible mistake coming here," Valery assured Llana before she dashed forward without holding back. A powerful strike came right for the woman's chest, but upon contact with either blade or body, it was as if the Sword vanished. Valery phased through the woman to initiate her signature move and spun around only after she ended up behind her enemy. The rotational momentum of her body gave her blade a lot of strength, as she swept it towards Llana from behind to cut her down.

R'Ruug instinctively covered his face with his massive arms, eyes glued shut as he realized what was happening. He never felt the impact of the explosion, but he did feel a chorus of pain in his mind. His herd.

He opened his eyes. The barn had a hole blown into it. The ranch home was completely collapsed. Fires had started around the area. What was left of the Jerba had scattered. And Barta...

She lay on her side, heaving out heavy breaths. Shrapnel had pierced her side, fire incinerated her flesh. There was no saving her. Forgetting the battle, R'Ruug walked over to her, fell on his knees at her side laying his hand against her cheek.

Llana felt a flash of accomplishment. She didn't know if she'd been able to kill Olivant, she'd have to dig through the rubble to be sure of it, but his ranch was in blazes. Now all she had to do was finish off this pesky Jedi. A Jedi, who dared to tell her she'd made a mistake. "Die, Jedi," she spat, preparing another round of attacks.

Of course, she didn't expect the Jedi Master to disappear, nor appear behind her and bisect her in two. Llana's face froze forever, in a look of dawning terror as the two halves of her fell to the earth. The shock was evident around the battle sight, as Red Sons realized that their leader had fallen. Panic gripped their hearts, and they fled.

R'Ruug didn't give chase. He was deep in conversation. Sharing his immense gratitude. His deep sorrow. Love, for a friend he'd known all his life. Barta shared her feelings back. Not a single one was regret. Her trunk wrapped around R'Ruug's wrist, a final consolement, before she, too, passed on.

Not a lot of emotion tended to show on a Whiphid's face. But the tear rolling down one of his long cheeks would tell Valery all she needed to know. Suddenly, the farmhand sprang up, his own panic setting in.

"Mr. Olivant!" R'Ruug bolted up, running to the demolished farmhouse. He began to heave large chunks of wood and metal away from the blazing pile, burning his hnads in a desperate search for Olivant and his sons, unsure if they were alive.

Olivant Ranch
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber

Valery didn't pursue either.

After the woman's body fell to the floor, violet blades disengaged and the Jedi Master stood with a frown. Each life lost today felt so... unnecessary, and she could tell the pain was only going to get worse. The animals had been hurt, and the ranch had practically gone up in flames. She couldn't tell if Mr. Olivant was still alive down there, but if he was in a safehouse down below, she hoped that he had made it, or locked himself inside.

Turning around, Valery's gaze focused on R'ruug, and his pain really said it all.

"R'ruug..." Valery muttered as she walked over, but he only had one thing on his mind now that so many of his friends had been hurt. He wanted to help the man who had given him his life, and even the burning wood wasn't going to stop him. Valery placed a hand on his shoulder though, and pulled him back so she could once more turn into the Force. She raised her other hand, and the burning planks started to float away.

Her fiery gaze seemed to light up, and the flames that were still in the way ceased to exist.

"Go, find him," Valery said, believing that this was something he had to confront. It was the will of the Force.

Suddenly, there was a hand on R'Ruug's shoulder. The muscles under his fur twitched at the unexpected contact, but otherwise, the bulky farmer stilled for a moment. He was terrified. Wounded. Mourning.

But he wasn't alone. There was Valery Noble. There was the Force.

He paused what he was doing to watch scrap and debris float into the air, the fires dousing themselves at the will of the Jedi Master. Taking a deep breath in, the Whiphid used a claw to wipe the wet line from his face. He stood, walking into the wreckage of Olivant's house, until he reached the hatch to their basement.

It was bent in. Burnt.

Ripping the wood from it's hinges, R'Ruug peered inside, his voice raw and worried. "Mr. Olivant?! Are you okay?!"

"My... my home..." Olivant brushed past R'Ruug, staring out over his destroyed house, his sons in tow. None of them paid the farmhand any mind, staring slack-jawed at the rubble around them. R'Ruug blinked once, before following his boss like a lost duckling.

"M-Mr. Olivant, I am glad that you are safe." The Whiphid's mumbles were ignored by the older farmer, who was caught staring at the fires still lit around his land. The hole in his barn. The dead beasts, which no fly had yet to touch. "I was.. worried..."

"We can rebuild. Yes, we can rebuild." Olivant pointed to R'Ruug, the businessman suddenly returning. "Boy, get the meat into cold storage. Bergruutfa sells for a lot these days, so don't let it spoil." He turned away, but the golden-haired Whiphid hesitated.

"Mr. Olivant... Barta and the others gave their lives for you. They... were my friends... I do not want..."

Olivant was already walking towards Valery, confident that the loyal ranchhand would do as he was told. He stopped and bowed deeply to her.

"You saved our lives, Master Noble. Thank you, so much. We will not forget this."

R'Ruug looked down at the ground, ignored into silence. Let another tear fall. He'd been so worried. But Olivant didn't... care. Did he?

Olivant Ranch
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber

"Mr. Olivant?! Are you okay?!"

Valery watched quietly, and let her senses adjust to already pick up on the presences inside the shelter. But before she could say a word, the man and his family emerged. They brushed right past R'ruug and paid no attention to him at all, even as the Whiphid made it very clear just how concerned he had been. They didn't care — their home and the ranch was far more important to them than their aide.

It made Valery's frown deepen to an all-time low.

Mr. Olivant eventually turned to her, and approached to thank her for what she had done. But Valery couldn't find it in herself to return the bow this time, and glanced over to the saddened young Whiphid. "You shouldn't just be thanking me," Valery finally said, her fiery gaze shifting back to Mr. Olivant.

"Without R'ruug over there, so much more would have been lost. I think he could use a bit of comfort, after losing so many of his friends." She looked at the animals around them that had been killed or injured.

But he didn't really care, did he?

Olivant obviously picked up on the Jedi's chilly reception, though he couldn't fathom why. At least, until she mentioned R'Ruug.

Oh. Her heart was bleeding for the hired help. Again, it made no sense to the old rancher. Whose house had just exploded? Whose farm had just nearly burnt to the ground? Who owned the animals that had been slaughtered?

Still, Olivant nodded, finally turning to face R'Ruug, who was standing very still. "So... you helped save the ranch, too?"

"Yes, sir," the teen Whiphid muttured, quiet. "So did the animals."

The farmer ignored that last part. R'Ruug certainly had his... eccentricities. Olivant turned towards Valery, a mildly annoyed look on his face. See, it said. He was trying. "I see. In that, case, you deserve a reward. You can have the best cut of the Bergruutfa! Their flank is so juicy, you'll never go back to tough Jerba again."

R'Ruug grimaced, as if he'd been physically slapped. Barta had given her whole life to Mr. Olivant. And now, her dead body was nothing but meat to him.

R'Ruug was nothing but meat to him.

The tall farmhand turned his head to Valery, pausing to think. Then, with a shattered-glass, pleading voice, he half-whispered. "Miss Noble... Can I go? W-with you?"

Olivant froze, and narrowed his eyes. But he stayed silent.

Last edited:

Olivant Ranch
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber

When Mr. Olivant mentioned a reward for R'ruug, there was a shimmer of hope in Valery's eyes. But as quickly as it sparked, it also disappeared again. Valery mirrored the Whiphid's frown and gave the man an incredulous look. How could he be like this? After everything his farmhand had done for the ranch, and now even for the man and his family's life, this is how he was going to be treated?

Valery felt pain in her heart, and seeing R'ruug standing there was just the worst.

"Miss Noble... Can I go? W-with you?"

Her gaze first turned to the young Whiphid, before it slowly turned to Mr. Olivant, "Yes, you can come with me," Valery said, and her tone made it very clear that there was nothing the ranch owner could do about it. "I know this will complicate your rebuilding efforts, so take this," Valery offered the man a credit chip — one that she had gotten for her assignments. It would cover for his loss of a worker for at least a little while.

"I wish you the best of luck, Mr. Olivant. But I will be leaving and I'm taking R'ruug with me, to be trained as a Jedi. He's Force-sensitive, and has the right to do with it whatever he chooses. I urge you to respect his decision."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom