Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there everybody! On the hunt for more stories. Thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in further interactions with a Jedi Knight who had betrayed the New Jedi Order thinking that with his hubris he could overcome the Dark Side. One night the temptations became too much to ignore. Kaleb would end up breaking into the Bogan Collection and stealing the Stygian Codex. A Sith Holocron crafted by Darth Solipsis. Pursued by his fellow Jedi would Kaleb end up on Tython where following the battle there ended up captured by the Dark Empire and turned into one of it's Dark Side Elite Free to explore the Force how he wishes, Kaleb finds himself drawn more into the dark temptations laid out by the Holocron. With a new purpose does Kaleb go forth with a new purpose to serve his new Empire, and the dark plans that the Emperor will unleash upon all the galaxy.

I'm seeking for more Jedi to interact with. Those that either have seen Kaleb before, or perhaps do not know of him altogether. Kaleb is secretly learning from the Holocron to unlock power he thought the Jedi would be too afraid of and in that time he is also hunting down targets that could be a threat to this rising Dark Empire. I do have an idea where he could infiltrate the Jedi. Hiding his dark nature, only to reveal his sinister intentions by bleeding his own lightsaber crystal right in front of Jedi cementing his fall to the Dark Side and his new alliegance to the Dark Empire.

Beyond that always looking for new enemies, new connections, new rivalries that this Dark Jedi continues to grow as he seeks to carry out the Empire's will either by seeking out dark side artifacts, hunting potential threats, or perhaps turning Jedi to his cause in an attempt to cause a Schism within the Jedi. A new generation that is slowly seeing War on the horizon but see the potential within the Dark Side rather than fear it.

Beyond such ideas I am of course open to ideas as well. Seeking to have more interaction for my Imp Dark Jedi as his betrayal of his Jedi brothers and sisters continues down a sinister path. Looking forward to see what happens next and to the stories that are to come.

72mYgg8.jpeg

That's very intriguing. Though as they say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. I think it would be very interesting to see what would happen when two such beings cross paths.

Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira

You know it. Determined to carry out the Emperors will dealing with any Jedi I come across. Give me any and all Jedi

Thalia Senn Thalia Senn

Oh good! A Fallen Jedi has the Grandmasters attention. Of course! I look forward to it.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Fallen Jedi now turned dark servant of the Dark Empire always seeking for more enemies. Perhaps Kaleb knowns of Silas through his past at the Temple like with the rest of the Jedi.

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Absolutely! I think that sounds like an excellent idea.

Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor

Amaran rogue investigator, slicer and researcher
Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker
While I'm not fan of anything ducking Fisney-related, I'm not opposed to taking their garbage "lore" and modifying it along old-school EU lines, as I'm doing with the Imroosians.

I know its a bit petty, but I'm an old fan.

If you don't mind a loner Amaran slicer and former cop as an occasional companion, I'd enjoy getting top know your weird scholar; provided he doesn't let her know of his Dark nature, she should be alright... Provided she never comes to suspect him of anything duplicitous!

Last edited:
Zefgahld Qojex Zefgahld Qojex

Respectfully speaking there are more than just Canon Inquisitors, as before them came the Legends Inquisitors which are what the Dark Jedi of the Dark Side Elite follow towards rather than Canon. Kaleb is more of Antinnis Tremayne, Inquisitor Malorum, and yes I do take inspiration from the Grand Inquisitor of Canon as well. Taking a look at all aspects but primarily Legends being the main influence.

But um sure I guess. So far he hides his dark nature till he focuses on his target. I would say he is more than just a scholar as well.

Amaran rogue investigator, slicer and researcher
Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker
I'm a grumpy, old-school, EU-Loving Millennial, so forgive me - no offense is meant, of course. Except to the corporate thieves.

But, if you ever want to include my Fluffball as a researcher, spy or guard, don't be a stranger. I hope you have a blast with all of your endeavors here, Friend, and, if your Darksiders are sneaky enough, they just might be able to manipulate my Amaran rather successfully, provided you treat her like a mushroom - just keep her in the dark and feed her plenty of bullshit!

Otherwise, you'll gain a relentless Chaotic Good Rival...

May the Force be with you and Happy Roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom