Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ession Reformation (Basic info, Q/A, Phrik size comparisons...etc.)

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Darth Arcanix"] Oh, thanks for catching that xP. We kind of just rushed it so we could get our armor done before applying for major.

[member="sabrina"] It depends. The Reformation's Jedi as a whole are generally more zealous than the Republic's. Sith are KOS in almost every case. Gray force using orders are generally acknowledged, but are looked down upon as teaching students lies. Anyone claiming the title of Jedi that does not actively work to spread peace and order across the galaxy is going to be in very low opinion.

Did you have a specific order you were referring to?

[member="Graxin Rade"] you're welcome, I didn't want you to lose all that hard work when the FJ denied it for the dev thread being on the wrong world. Just a friendly Sith passing the word lol

sabrina

So what happens if one yours is dating a non member who is force user.

This ooc so you don't know, I just like to know.

Placeholder 0123

P
They can do as they please so long as their significant other is not a threat. I know about you and Rexus, huehue. [member="sabrina"]

Rexus Drath

[member="Graxin Rade"]

-tents fingers- Well this is certainly a compromising situation Grax. Mayhaps you should forget you saw anything, mayhaps something bad might happen

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="sabrina"] Oh, Graxin has no idea IC. If she did prove to be a Sith or something along that line though, he and the rest of the Grand Council would attempt to kill you.

sabrina

[member="Graxin Rade"] that would not end well for you, I play with anti matter.

Though I guess this doomed, due to your religious intolerance

Rexus Drath

[member="sabrina"]

Shhhhhhhhh let's not all fight. Let's all just hug it out and get weird. We can be like Anakin and Padme, only our on screen chemistry won't be horrible and robotic

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] And the Sith, and the "We wanted to RP movie Jedi" Deal, but otherwise yes, in theory anyway, heh.

sabrina

[member="Rexus Drath"] but your blue I am red, [member="Dux Pontus"] is greenish amphibians, all we need is a pink zeltron and we are set.

Rexus Drath

[member="sabrina"]

Woah woah, if we are inviting fish people and Zeltronians into this relationship then I request a purple Twi'lek. Cause reasons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom