Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The End Of A Bloodline: Patricide | Part 2

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png
The shard of metal came quicker than she could react, even as it passed through the feathers it damaged a great many in one go. Pain surged through the wing, pain she would continue to channel. "Beg or not, your death will be my hands eventually!" The Valkyrie spat as she and tucked her wings in close against her back. Her movements did not stop despite the incessant sting that felt good. Teresa did not charge in immediately as she heaved with heavy breaths.

Her eyes looked on with deep hatred towards her father. Drawing her blade that was floating to her hand she slotted it blades into the auxiliary. "But I won't kill you today. Not before I get what I want out of you, not before you slip and tell me all I need to know. Perhaps you will beg yet." She shifted back into her stance while pulling on the force for a change of tactic.

"Let me clear this up for you too, Kaine won't abandon me, not like my blood did already. I'm bound to Him eternally, with Him I'll start my bloodline anew. My place is more permanent than you think. Even a Sith knows loyalty to their own. Perhaps thats why mother gave me to them. What is your excuse father, to run off and forget your daughter along?" She began to chuckle clear that the Valkyrie was utterly devoted to her Master.

Teresa's became hideous laughter before it came to a sudden stop and expression falling scarily flat. "I know what you are trying to do Father, It won't work against me. Your words and tricks are laughable. It's easier to manipulate the truth than to face it, isn't it?" The Valkyrie pointed out insultingly that she's aware of his manipulation. The woman's anger and rage was wild as an animal but trained and focused like a warrior.

Planning her next move mentally and with that plan her gaze was resolute. "I will be taking that blade father. A weapon does not belong in the hands of a coward who knows only to run, and hear I heard Jedi confronts their fears." Her empty hand reached out as Light cracked and snapped between her fingers "But I guess facing me was too much of a challenge for you."

Once more Teresa charged forth with violent snaps arching from fingers to accumulation of water along her path. The Valkyrie's blade came from low in low, her attack obvious and easy to block holding off last second to switch the beam off and send an arch of lightning to the side of the head.
OIedQlc.gif

Last edited:

div1.png

Playing as Rikil

The piece of debris made its mark on her wings and forced a surge of pain to go through her body. It was a small victory in a battle that had yet to be won, but right now Rikil was taking what he could against the angry and determined daughter "I will say this again... you will not make me beg!" he grunted back to her with confidence, continuing not to show any weakness to an individual who hunted for such a thing to exploit to the extreme "By the time we have finished I will have proved you wrong. Only then will you realise your mistake in following your hatred!"

Slowly pacing up and down, the Jedi would take in her explanation with no expression. She had already expressed her hatred towards him and her mother for giving her away almost as if it was a never ending spiral. However, today was going to be the day that stopped "How about I clear things up for you daughter? The man who has taken you under his wing is only manipulating you. He is not your family, nor will he ever will be. That maniac may recognise your loyalty but for how long? Have you ever considered what could happen to you or your new "loved ones" if you fail?" Rikil said with some venom in his tone "One day it will get to that point. No matter what happens here, you'll think of my words and regret your choices."

Finally stopping. the knight raised his saber and urged for her to attack him "If my death gives you peace, so be it..."

Seeing her snap forwards, Rikil managed to block the obvious strike quite quickly. Yet, as expected there was more to this. The knight's eyes looked to her hand which sent an arch of lightning to the side of his head. Just in time, he jolted his head back to avoid the lightning by inches before sending her back first into the crashed ship with a big force push. Applying the pressure, he ran forward at her with frightening speed to send a series of swift strikes at her chest with a sudden thrust of his saber to stab into her right arm to try and catch her off guard.

Zb4bD_LvS5V0lKSioJ4PjKFylC9a8LKa4J7wAn_bkwjQYtJAQsMsAbpJF-hdsPzQtkaanvmXpW3dfBqeQKVEfE7jHgdCJWDwfGyUnTO8p8dum4eKeerhOYaSappirikxJ7uo39wWVx31E8_U1J5-wb0

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png
The invisible pulse struck the blackened Valkyrie in a heavy-hitting wave. Both blades switched off just as her body impacted into the crashed ship; the Valkyrie's body broke through a section of broken hull around a viewport. Metal and transteel cut like crude knives to flesh. Skin hidden under the feathers of her wings and where armor did not cover flesh or gave way bled black. The sting was oh so wonderful, the throbbing around each little injury. A toothy, sinister smile appeared on her face with blood trailing from her forehead.

Eyes flicked down, sensing the father run at speed and leap towards his daughter. There was no time to stand up yet it all felt... slow in that moment, as if each second crawled at a snail's pace. 'What was it that was causing this?' pondered Teresa as delicate emotions danced along the palate of the force. All that fear she could feel from her right, how long had it been since feeling this delectable note. That was not all; with the pain and anger from her father too, there was so much power in the air, and it felt ripe, tasty even, to the point of salvation.

'The yellow blade is coming closer,' she thought, flicking her arms up, igniting both blades to block the oncoming strikes. "Your life means nothing to me. Where mothers will gain me much satisfaction!" she happily and manically said over the sounds of blades clashing towards her. As his blade moved to stab, she swiped with her blades, causing Rikil's to hit way off target above the head.

Komi was in full witness to the sight of her mistress crashing not just into but through the ship. Sparks flew in a burst, sending hot embers to dance along the floor. Just as she was about to approach in the next second, the violent, merciless slashing at her mistress and the aggressive face on the Jedi, it was enough that the girl felt frozen in fear as the scene struck her core. Her green eyes began to dart frantically and settled on a piece of railing that had come free in the crash.

She grabbed it and wrestled it out of the light vice of other rubble. Holding it up like a spear tucked under the shoulder, the fourteen-year-old charged. "GET OFF TERESAAAAAAAAA!" the retainer screamed. Each step turned fear to terror and pushed the instinct to fight more to flight. In a sloppy thrust, she pushed forwards, missing both just as the Jedi's blade pushed down towards her Mistress.

"Stupid girl, stay back!" the warrior snapped to the charging girl while pushing a dark aura out all around. The emotions of Komi ran rampant with such energies to consume. As the pole came between the blackened Valkyrie and the Ex-Jedi, it was the slip in his focus that sealed the fate. One blade unignited while the hand twisted, focusing power into her arm.

The first struck with unnatural speed and force as it came into contact with the solar plexus. An audible crunch along with the thud that sent her enemy from atop. "Get out of the ship, Komi, call the shadow and shade here," Teresa said coldly while pulling herself out and off the wreckage. For the first time, mystic energies of the Force manifested physically, clinging to the Valkyrie.

A cold, merciless gaze fell onto the man below as her hand extended, locking the ex-Jedi's body in stasis. Teresa took a step forward, dropping back down into the mud. "Your life is meaningless, father, as will be your inevitable death." Slotting the active blade back into the auxiliary, that hand came up to wipe blood from her face, though mostly smearing the liquid.

"Mothers, however," Teresa said softly, beginning to approach her father stuck on the ground. "That will bring satisfaction." Twisting the gestured hand, Rikil lifted up, held in place so tightly it felt like he was being crushed. The next blow with a fist came heavily to the face. She began to speek with drawn out words, "you will tell me everything, even if you don't intend to." Once again, another blow struck, this time with a little wet thud. "But even then, you won't die." Thud. "I will beat you, to—an—inch or your life." Thud. "Let you recover."

The next punch came as a backhand to the other side of the face. "Then start alllll—over—again." Though the violent threats were spoken, the pain slowly could be heard in the woman's voice. Reaching out with the hand that was exerting the power, she released Rikil and held the man up by his clothes. "On day though, you will and that day is soon." Looking at the swelling and the crimson trailing down the gashes caused by her hands there was pride in the work. "My, my, father. You do not look well, not at all." Teresa said, observing how his body had gone limp from the powerful blows. "You did a real number on me. I'll give it to you, old man. You pissed me off real good but that was a good hit."

Finally, the Valkyrie dropped down onto one knee as the injuries from crashing with the ship seemed a little more serious. Even if Rikil was still somewhat conscious by this point, the use of life drain would send him into a wary sleep for a little while. Regardless, the wounds on her body needed to close, or at least enough to not bleed out.

Komi, seeing everything settled and the state of her Mistress, ran over in a rush, checking on the woman kneeling in the mud. "Teresa, you're so badly injured," the girl stated, looking at all the near-oil-like blood being diluted by the rain.

"I'll be fine Komi." Looking over her shoulder air quickly got sucked in between teeth feeling the pains and aches. "We'll need the restrainment harness from out the shade." Letting go of her unconscious father the Valkyries body fell backwards, her mind clear finally from the incessant prodding. A long exhale escaped that stung as her head tilted upwards.

The rain, it felt good, it's heavy drops impacting against pale cheeks, the refreshing coolness that came with droplets running down her face. Golden orange eyes wrapped in black peered up to the dark gray sky the silence seemed a blessing.

To be continued...

OIedQlc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom