Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Empress' Ball (PM for Invite)

Gherron chuckled at his old master's comment, taking it as lightly as it had been intended. "Hey, in my defense, this really is my first party event. And I'm not much about Royalty. So when I saw someone I actually knew around this place, well." He would smile then, shaking his head. He did understand a few things about Royals, but actually mingling with them? Not his thing. In fact, the only reason he'd accepted his invitation was so he could see a new planet. Exploring new worlds and scenery was a big thing for him, and so he couldn't resist. "Oh, and I've for myself a good padawan now. You'd like him, he's like me in a lot of ways."

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

[member="Gherron Vael"]

"Do remember that I have been away from the galaxy at large for an incredibly long time, my friend" He would chide with a small smile. "I am no longer familiar with parties, or royal balls, or even very much in terms of human communication. All I've been able to do is take what I have learned... And adapt it to use, even in territories unknown" The Jedi Master would explain to the Jedi Knight as he would look him up and down, seeming to be gauging him, trying to see what had changed about him...

"Remember, a Jedi never stops learning, Gherron. Not when you hit the rank of Master. Or in my case... Grandmaster" He would add with a small, cheeky smile. It seemed his wit still hadn't left the Jedi Master, even as his behaviorisms and his wisdom aged far beyond his young age of 22. And yet, he still had many years to go... With many years to learn even more.

"Even now, I learn new things. How to be polite to the head of an entire nation is just one of them" He would respond, a bit of tongue and cheek snark . "A Jedi has to be graceful and elegant, both in their mannerisms, as well as in battle. It is one of the ways we have survived this long. Take that advice, take it to heart and heed it well. It will aid you well in the coming years, even if it seems like a small, almost unnecessary piece of advice. But when it is all said and done... It will be one of your most valuable lessons that you will hold true to your heart when you truly peak as a Jedi Master"

His eyes would light up when Gherron would mention a Padawan, and he couldn't help but laugh. "Like you, is he? Oh boy, he must be a handful" He would joke, another cheeky grin crossing his lips.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron listened intently to the man, as if it were one of his lessons. He would try to learn, always, and it was in fact through failure that he learned a lot of what he now knew. In this case, he had learned a valuable lesson on not approaching royalty without being summoned, as well as another lesson in patience and observance. At the comment about his padawan, Gherron joined the other in laughing. "Yeah, he can be quite a handful at times. But it's because of that one thing that i'm thankful. I understand him and how he thinks; a lot like myself when I was younger and first starting out with the Jedi. And i've learned to be more patient with others, as well as myself. I've had a few slips..." He trailed off as his hand went to the scar across his face for a moment, before shooting back down in an instant. "Sorry. But yeah, for the most part, i've tried to put your lessons to good use."

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom