Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Empire Strikes Back - TSE Invasion of VJE Wayland OOC

Niamh Raste

N
Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus
I support that given what he did to Eshan.

But the Sith are a much worse nuisance. Fight against them and the Echani will help you take care of Kaine afterwards.

Niamh Raste In Cynthia's eyes right now Demagol'ka is the more immediate threat to the mandalorians, he see's others little more that pawns in a game. We are not, Mandalorians must rise up to take action but they have not spoken out. That is what Clan Solus is doing now. We are fighting for mandalorians, not sith. Those that join me are those that chose to stand against Demagol'ka.

Niamh Raste

N
Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus
On the battlefield we will treat you no different than the rest of the Mandalorians, then. Clan Solus will negate any good will they have earned with the Echani. Kaine is a target for us as well, but our focus is keeping the Sith from gaining more territory. Your own world is in their hands, after all.

Caedyn Arenais

C
I'll be dropping in on Akitagrad.

I've just made my introduction post and will put boots to the ground in my follow up post once people have had time to get themselves situated. I'm open for PvP opposition, otherwise will be focusing on protecting civilian life and those defending Wayland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom