Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eighth Battle - Coalition Invasion of Triumvirate Ruusan (OOC Thread)

OK!. I am completely lost now, someone explain what the heck is happening... Solan and Joza haven't gone far enough to not witness this shit so its kind of important i understand this before posting.

[member="Darth Carach"] [member="Darth Orcus"] [member="Loray Tares"]

[member="Solan Charr"]

The same method that was used to open the threshold into the field of blades was used to reopen it. IC: Threshold was reopened, sending Orcus, Jericho, Loray, Darth Nephthys, and some dead sith lords back to Ruusan (sort of like small scale army of dead lord of the rings style, but can be killed like normal). That means those in the field of blades can make it back via that route, should they choose. And with Darth Carach, well, maybe we are about to get yo-yo'd back, who knows.

Ladies and gentlemen,

The invasion has reached its two week time limit. An RPJ has been requested in determining the outcome of this invasion and we will, presumably, have a verdict soon. I will also take this time to thank everyone for their participation. And for their good work, good writing, etc., etc. Naturally you can continue to post past this mark, but it probably won't count towards the RPJ assessment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom