Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Druggening OOC

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Jessica Med-Beq"],

You'll need to ask [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] about that, but I know for a fact they have fleet of some sorts because that was a reason why I couldn't just land stuff in their territory without fleeting when I infiltrated one of their palaces

[member="Lady Kay"]

As always, I remain by your side.

Do call on me when the time comes, I am well due to exercise those old PvP skills of mine. :D

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Thank you :) Though I'm unsure if there will be any pvp at the start. It's a war yes, but a war against my good name.

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

You'll get your chance, I'm sure. There's plenty here that are joining [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] just to partake in some violence :p

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

If it helps, Veiere doesn't wear armor of any sort, only the traditional Jedi garments.

:D

I like a challenge and have never been one to move like a walking tank. What you see is what you get.

[member="Lady Kay"]

I'd love to be a part of this, but with all the overtime I'm being swamped with lately, I'd likely get stampeded out of the fun with the sheer volume of participants. :(

Kay-Larr

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

I'm sure it'll be a series of threads. One has already started and it's just a few people involved.

Kay-Larr

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Not sure. [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] is busy with school. I think it's near the end of his semester, so he's studying. But when he's done, we'll know about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom