Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Druggening OOC

Hello SWRP Chaos, how are we all? You doing good, that's great. But I have something to tell you and I know you're dying to listen, currently there's some animosity between the Cartel and [member="Lady Kay"], nothing new there. But what is we'll be posting an all out war on everything Kay, but put down your guns everyone please have some tack. We'll be launching a thread in regards to replacing criminals in Commoner under ground with Hutt agents, ramping up the distribution of drugs at criminal low prices, flooding the market and tearing families apart, you know for the kids!

Now I wanted to know if anyone is interested, whether that's fighting for the side of right(that be us) or fighting for [member="Lady Kay"], we're offering rewards for our side and I'm sure Kay, will do it too. So get your weapons ready mercs, and soldiers of fortune!

If you're interested in that post below.
Rewards
Major role 40,000 credits with a Kerberos class frigate, up for grabs and two items of your choice from the Cartel equipment.
Moderate role 20,000 credits with two items of your choice from the Cartel equipment.
Minor role 10,000 credit
There will be a judge panel at the end rewarding people and assigning them what their role was.

[member="Lady Kay"] Once again, can the Techno Empire be of assistance vs. the Hutt Cartel?

You may remember how the Hutt Cartel was an enemy of the old Techno Union (and we prioritize the HC over the Sith Triumvirate, another historical enemy of the Techno Union, for the time being).

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

As per agreed Madam President, the Shadow Legion run the Criminal World of Commenor. Flannigan, this means war between the Legion and the Cartel. #Getoffmyland

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Thank you [member="Tydus Wryeens"] . It's times such as these when true colours are shown.

*narrows eyes at [member="Mephite"] and [member="Causstik Rahn"] * Hmmm. They are all coming out of the woodwork, it seems.

:p

Kay-Larr

Okay my rewards for those that help defeat the Cartel (and we will win because we are the TRUE good guys!)

Major: One standard year lease on a rather sizeable warehouse to store and ship your goods in and out of the core (no illegal items). No taxes or levies for that year. Plus a hurrikane crystal, and 10 carats of chrysopaz gems.

Moderate: 6 month lease on a rather sizeable warehouse to store and ship your goods in and out of the core (no illegal items). No taxes or levies for that six month period. Plus 5 carats of chrysopaz gems and a few ocean crystal flowers ( http://pre07.deviantart.net/4661/th/pre/i/2016/234/e/9/noctilucent_bay_by_ediary-daeuj7r.jpg )

Minor: 3 carats of Chrysopaz gems and a three week all expenses paid holiday in and around Chasin City. The highlights of which can be found in our brochure ( http://starwarsrp.net/topic/96946-chasin-city-commenors-greatest/ )

[member="Lady Kay"], always keeping your best interest in mind.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"], she needs all the help she can get, even if its from a bunch of technophiles.

[member="Darth Abyss"], we accept and offer rewards.

[member="Tydus Wryeens"], *plant flag* we claim this lawn in the name of the Cartel.

[member="Mephite"], always good to have my favorite pet rock in on it.

[member="Causstik Rahn"], expand your horizons.

[member="HK-36"], we got the money I hope you got the blasters, consider yourself hired.

[member="Tiali Orazio"], I'd like to think we're the good guys, after all trying to save the planet from the tyrannical [member="Lady Kay"].

Thread will be posted tomorrow after classes, look forward to seeing you lot there.

Kay-Larr

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Saving the planet from me? I am helping it to prosper. And HK wants what I have to offer. He's on my side :p

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"], [member="Lady Kay"],

Yeah I'm on Kay's side for this one, I'm not really interested in credits, equipment, or ships :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom