Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Draelvasier | Interactions/Stories

The Draelvasier have returned!
Thefallenshallriseagain.jpg
We're back! After a brutal extra-galactic civil war that saw the destruction of trillions of Drael, and the fall of the Bryn'adul Empire at the hands of the EE. The Draelvasier are back eight years on to finish the job.

Right now the species is scattered, and trying to rebuild whilst not alerting the Galaxies at large to Tathra's return - The Drael are raiding and pillaging across the lawless areas of the Galaxy, framing other groups and using non-drael weapons and armour to throw off the scent of any observing parties. This is where you come in;

What I'm looking for;
  • People who want to write Draelvasier
  • But more importantly! People who want to write against the Draelvasier [smugglers, jedi, sith, crimelords, syndicates, refugees]

As the Draelvasier become more organised, they're going to draw the attention of an NJO investigation led by Valery Noble Valery Noble . This is where the wide variety of characters Chaos has to offer can come into play. Either enlisting yourselves in the investigation or being one of the affected parties, you can join in on the build-up to the official return of the Draelvasier.

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

I know you Drael are secretly hologamers. Probably raiding my freighters carrying Holostation 5's out to the Mara-Perlemian Trade Corridor or Corellian Trade Spine.

I also have Shoma Ike Shoma Ike running a science vessel that could have a close encounter of the crab kind. Or BB-4001X BB-4001X running supplies to/from the Rimward Trade League.

Or Zak Dymo Zak Dymo when you're ready to get crushed at Dance Dance Revolution.

Your call.

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

I know you Drael are secretly hologamers. Probably raiding my freighters carrying Holostation 5's out to the Mara-Perlemian Trade Corridor or Corellian Trade Spine.

I also have Shoma Ike Shoma Ike running a science vessel that could have a close encounter of the crab kind. Or BB-4001X BB-4001X running supplies to/from the Rimward Trade League.

Or Zak Dymo Zak Dymo when you're ready to get crushed at Dance Dance Revolution.

Your call.

What would be on this science vessel? Hmmmmmmmm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom