Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doctor Will See You Now (Tegaea/Anemone)

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Anemone Nivalis"]

The room had nine cracks. Siobhan knew this because she had been spent quite some time counting them in the long hours where she had been left with little to nothing to do in her hospital room. Getting the circuity of your bionic limbs fried by force lightning, being caught in the blast of your own force explosion, not to mention thrust out of your walker's cockpit after missiles struck it sort sucked. One might note that perhaps a less reckless approach would have prevented the whole ordeal, as Coryth had quite rightly pointed out during her outburst. Dimly Siobhan was aware of that, but nonetheless she was bloody frustrated about being stuck in a hospital room.

No action, no sex, no whiskey, no cigarettes, not even recruits to yell at - most of her life had been abolished. Fortunately Doctor Osway had been kind enough to liberalise her prim and proper dictatorship and so Game of Stars was running on the holo-screen before Siobhan's eyes, the Colonel laughing at the brutal scenes taking place before her. If the series was to believed, Padme was a vixen who sometimes dressed herself in a ninja-style outfit and far more badass than Anakin and the Gungans were violent berserkers who liked to eat people. An epic battle raged across the plains of Naboo as Gungans, Jedi and Separatists sought the Peace Moon plans, most of Theed was put to the torch in the brutal struggle. It was violent and raunchy, just like Siobhan liked it. Hopefully Osway would let her watch the episode about the 'Forbidden Holocron' of the Jedi. The past one about it had been quite inspiring for creative ways to use Siobhan's force.

On her bedside table lay a stack of magazines, such as Flames of Ashira and The Truth About Amazons, along with official paperwork. The pain she was feeling had died down, she had taken well to bacta and painkillers, but movement was still frustratingly slow as she picked up a magazine and flicked through, reading about the initiation rituals of young huntresses among the Amazons of Dahomey. That brought a broad smirk to her face. Outside the industrial town that was Fondor City was full of life, the rays of sunlight shun brightly through the opened window. Smoke billowed out of the chimneys of countless factories that churned out the machines that made the Protectorate great, she heard the roar of a starfighter as it sped past her window into the sky.

She should be...out there...doing something.

Anything.

Except she had agreed to leaving field work...for a while. Unless it was important. Her promise to Tegaea and one she intended to keep, after having seen how devastated she was.

She just...had little clue about what to do. Administrative duties were...boring. Besides, the Sith had won at Metalorn, her sword would be needed!

These thoughts vanished from her mind as she heard movement coming from the corridor leading up to her room, as she heard footsteps. Perhaps her wife had come to visit, perhaps she woud bring Grrbyrr to cheer her up. The adorable little furball with the ravenous appetite always managed to do that. Or Dellila would finally get revenge for all the time Siobhan had trolled her! Or one of Siobhan's 'attendants'. After all, some important parts of Siobhan were still in perfect condition!

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
72 hours. That was how long she'd spent at the hospital without leaving. She hadn't gone home. Hell, she hadn't even had a chance to call her favorite former Republic CO, and pseudo older sister, Dellia. Nope. All she had done was work. Yet, this was the life of a surgeon, or at least a resident. And it was the life she loved. Sure, dealing with moronic interns wasn't the most fun, but she had spent numerous hours in the OR in the last few days. Which was something she hadn't had a chance to do recently, considering her contractual obligations to the Protectorate's ODF. But there wasn't much to complain about.

Anemone had spend the majority of the day so far doing...well, not much actually. The ER had no action going on. All she'd done was update charts and watch her interns be, well, interns. Things were quiet, but she wouldn't dare say that. When you got time to relax around Cardea, you didn't question it. You took it. And take it she did, as she headed towards the cafeteria, hands dipped the pockets of her lab coat. Her feet came to stop as she passed by nurses station. It might not be the best idea to ask for something, but she was bored. Her hand rose to scratch at her head as eyed the nurse at the desk. "Hey. Got anything good?" The nurse looked up at her before giving a half-smile and beginning to flip through a small stack of charts. "Uh, some sutures. A few OB cases. An appendectomy...not really. But, I was told to hand this off to you when I saw you. According to Dr. Lanes, that's your case now. Room 1201 " Anemone grabbed the chart, sighing lightly as she headed down the hall. At least the room was still on the way, she wouldn't have to make a side trip before getting some lunch.

It took only moments before she reached the room, scratching at her and sighing heavily as she entered, flipping through the chart for anything interesting. "Good afternoon. I'm Dr. Nivalis, pediatric surgery, and I'll be taking over your case." She didn't eve bother to look up as she took only two steps into the room. After all, she figured she wouldn't be here long. Oh, how wrong she was..

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"]

Siobhan looked up from her magazine as she heard the familiar voice, smirking. "Nivalis? Looks like you finally got me into your clutches. As charming as your interns are. How's Dells'? Holding on to her new liver, I hope?" she asked innocently, sounding a good deal more chipper than she had felt the past few hours.

She had encountered Anemone after the assault on the Bando Gora station, which had been blown to kingdom come after a great deal of bloodshed. She had earned herself credit by saving Dells' life. Besides it gave Siobhan someone to troll at last. Incidentally on the screen cannibalistic Gungans were just being mowed down by battle droids. Her day had just become a great deal less boring, at least for now.

Anemone Nivalis

The flipping of the pages stopped instantly as the familiar voices swam into her ears. Anemone blinked before slowly turning back to the front of the chart, her eyes scanning towards the top for the name she hadn't even bothered to read. "Please, don't tell me it's..." And there it was, sitting at the top of the page; Kerrigan, Siobhan. Someone had pulled quiet the slick move, and now it was her who had to deal with the...always interesting OP Colonel.

Her head lifted slowly, not wanting her eyes to confirm the truth. But there she was, lying in the bed in front of her. "You've got to kidding me.." She grinned lightly as she approached the side of her bed, scratching at her own head once more. As she reached Siobhan's side, she posted her hand on the bed as she stared down at her. "Lets go over some rules. First off, no harassing my interns....unless they earn it. Second, my wonderful older sister is barely holding on cause she still can't drink yet, and you keep pressuring her. So, stop. And finally..." Anemone leaned over, stopping as her face was only inches from her knew patient's. "If you were in my 'clutches', you'd be worn out already."

Anemone easily remembered the last time she saw the half woman, half droid quiet vividly. They way she taunted her along with her XO. This time, she was planning to beat her at her own game...she only hoped it wouldn't backfire.

"Someone's feeling very dominant today!" The grin on Siobhan's face became very broad, so much it might have become painful. The doctor's attempt to turn the tables on were most amusing. Of course Siobhan was not done trolling her. Not by far, especially since she often found herself on the receiving end from Anya and Tegaea.

"Worn out, huh? That sounds like a challenge. Better back it up. I do have amazing stamina. Comes with having the force to throw a tank," she chuckled, clearly enjoying herself at the moment. "But fine, I'll only let the worthy interns feel me up. Don't you worry," she winked at her. "As for Dells, she's my best straight friend. Tried to get her to loosen up. You know you're fun when you get bossy like that?"

Anemone Nivalis

Crap....well, phase one wasn't working. Anemone had to wonder how far she would have to take this in order to win, and wonder if she could even take it that far without quitting. Suddenly, she began to wonder if this was even a good idea, but she couldn't back down now. Siobhan would simply never let her live this down. "Sure. Know why? Cause your in my hospital, and your my patient. Which means you do what I say. Got it?" She inched a little closer, hoping it would have some effect on the Colonel. Then again, if she went any closer, she'd just about be on top of her. And who knows where that could lead?

The talk of stamina and feeling people up wasn't helping either, considering she was already fighting herself. At this point, she seriously needed a mirror, cause if she was red already this wouldn't work. The wink only made all of this that much stranger. "I've heard all that talk before, and considering I'm single, I'm pretty sure that won't work on me." Then again, she was single cause she basically lived at the hospital. How many more lies could she possibly pile on? "And no having interns grope you. I need them to have medicine on their minds, not your body. Or what's left of it.."

Her mind started to drift at the mention of Dellia loosening up, which Anemone could only remember seeing once. "Somehow, I think she's loose enough the two of you are together. And I'm going to either ignore that bossy part, or I'm going to stick with something. Your pick." One of these days, she'll learn to pick her words more carefully. That just won't be today folks.

"Do whatever you say, Doctor Nivalis? Be completely at your mercy?" Siobhan asked innocently, placing an emphasis on the word that bordered on the inappropriate. As Anemone spoke on Siobhan just chuckled more. Anemone inching closer towards her just served to increase her amusement. At this rate the doctor would be on top of her soon.

This was certainly more fun than being under the stern but sadly prim and proper care of Doctor Osway. "Well, I do recall you liked looking at my breasts." The doctor's attempts to assume direct control - or rather retain it - just put Siobhan in a good mood. At the very least she could use a laugh or things might end up getting interesting. "Stick with something? I don't exactly drive stick. Well, certain ones I do," she smirked, apparently believing that her corny innuendo was a magnificent example of wittiness.

As for Dells, Siobhan was quite certain she needed loosening up and get laid. Or at least take a vacation. Presumably Siobhan had not yet heard about her adventure with a certain Nautolan friend of hers. Otherwise there might have been corny lines about tentacles. "So you're going to be taking care of me, making sure I'm well and proper fixed, getting to know me better?"

Anemone Nivalis

Every. Single. Word. She turned every word back on Anemone like it was nothing. She knew some were good, but how was it possible for anyone to be this good?! It didn't make sense. One more time. Maybe if she tried just one more..."Yes, you do what I say, or else you get..", that was all she got out, before Siobhan mentioned that she'd been staring at her enormous chest the last time the two met. That alone ruined any hope of her winning this battle. She'd lost, completely defeated. And it may have been a smarter move to stand up before moving her arm, but she wasn't always smart. The line about her breasts flustered Anemone, turning her face red and instinctively removing her arm from the bed...the same one that was propping her up. With that arm gone, she fell over, face first...right into Siobhan's buxom.

It took a few seconds for her brain to catch up with the rest of her body, making her face red enough to match the Lady Protector's hair. Her head panned up slowly, looking towards Siobhan's face. She'd gotten herself into yet another situation. But, the upside was, it couldn't get much worse. Right? Right?...

It was at this moment, of course, that the Exarch entered. Now, she'd already experienced Siobhan being yelled at by a certain Coryth Elaris, but this was different.

She knew Doctor @[member="Anemone Nivalis"], she had been one of her appointments to the Cardea Medical Centre. It seemed that Tegaea had either the best or the worst timing in the universe.

She opened the door to see...the good doctor with her face in her wife's cleavage. She could understand the impulse. After all, she'd done it many times herself!

"Ah, doctor...performing a close examination for purely medical reasons, I see?" she asked politely. She was trying, really trying to stop herself laughing, and keep a semi-stern face.
But then she grinned. "Good morning to you, @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]. The usual I see?"

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Anemone Nivalis"]

Clearly Siobhan was living up to the two tropes boobs of steel and buxom is better. Anyone reading this can be assured that should things turn non-PG-13 a black curtain will fall and obscure anything that might transpire from view. This one understands kiddies must be protected.

Siobhan yelped slightly when Anemone fell head first into her ample bosom, then moaned. "Someone doesn't just want to look. It is nice and warm here." The grin on her face could not possibly get any wider and there was a very mischievous twinkle in her eyes as Anemone's gaze met hers, like she might just pull her in for a hungry kiss at any moment.

Of course at this moment her wife and boss - occasionally Siobhan was capable of remembering that Tegaea was actually above her outside of the bedroom as well and she had to follow orders - chose to enter the room, visibly trying her best to appear semi-stern. "Oh, you see, she was helping me work out tension. The good doctor is very thorough and hands-on. I feel well looked after," Siobhan quipped.

"Hi, there. Yeah, the usual. You're being well cared for in my absence?" she asked happily. For anyone who knew Siobhan and Tegaea well the implications of well cared for should be obvious. It was perhaps not the most conventional couple, but it worked for them.

Anemone Nivalis

As slow she probably could, Anemone turned her head to see where the voice had come from. It was none other than Exarch Tegaea, better known as Siobhan's wife. It became apparent to her that things could in fact get worse, as they just had. She jumped back a bit, putting some distance between her and the bed where her patient lay. Hands waving frantically as she shook her head, she felt a desperate need to explain herself, though she wasn't really sure how to explain this one. "I-it's not what it looks like! I mean, yeah, my face was in her....stuff, but nothing was going on! I swear! I mean, she's your wife! I-I'd never do something like that!" By this point, she didn't know if the words coming from her mouth made any sense. She just wanted out of this whole situation. Oh, why didn't she just go to lunch like she'd planned?...

A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she regained her composure, or tried to art least. Face still as red as the threads on the Exarch's head, she extended her hand as she took a few steps toward Tegs. "Maybe I should just start over. I'm Dr. Nivalis, and I'm taking over Colonel Kerrigan's case from here." Yeah...this probably couldn't get any worse.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tegaea raised an eyebrow at the hurried and rather rambling apology. Then she laughed. "At ease, Doctor Nivalis, I can see you have taken to the Colonel's case with considerable enthusiasm!" she added jovially.
She looked at Siobhan for a moment, then shook her head in amusement. This writer isn't sure where this is placed compared with the Coryth thread, but either way, these visitors to her wife were certainly very embarrassed a lot of the time! Siobhan did that to people....

"So, now you've made your examination, what is your prognosis, Doctor?" she asked.

Anemone Nivalis

How is it that even her actions get twisted against her? One person could only handle so much, and this was way too much. Especially, for one like Anemone. She sighed lightly, starting to zone off until the word examination was mentioned. Her eyes blinked as she back and forth between Sio and Tegs, utterly speechless. Her hands rubbed at her temples slightly as she realized she hadn't even gotten that far in all this time. "Oh no... How did I completely forget about that?.." It was obvious that this situation was making her crazy. She looked back towards her patient before asking what was possibly the dumbest question ever. "Uh...what exactly did you do to end up in here this time?"

She could imagine the scolding she was about to get from Tegaea. Well, it was a good job while it lasted...

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"], @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

It took a considerable effort on the part of Siobhan not to burst out into full-blown laughter at Anemone's hurried and rambling apology. To her it was simply adorable how flustered the woman was. "Relax, hun, she isn't going to punish you for having good taste. I mean, she likes 'em as well," she could not resist quipping, as if coming in and finding another woman savouring the assets of your wife was entirely normal. Oh, if only Anemone knew how things worked between them. The affair had put Siobhan into a remarkably chipper mood and made her aroused.

At Anemone's question she giggled before getting some element of composure back. "Don't be hard on her. You know I can be distracting sometimes," she winked at Tegaea, but then her mood turned more serious. She did not like talking about the battle, especially after seeing how devastated Tegaea and Anemone had been. "Took on a couple Sith tanks and a talking Warthog Sith Lord. Contrary to popular belief I didn't do it totally alone. Well, at the start."

Anemone Nivalis

All she could do was look back and forth between t he two, mouth agape. They were crazy. No, the were nuts. Absolutely, and completely nuts. Yet, these were the people she worked for. It was no wonder her life was the way it was. She sighed once again as she grabbed the chart and began sifting through it while Siobhan told her tale of heroism...or destruction. Which ever really happened out there. Somehow, she wasn't shocked as she realized that practically nothing had been written in the chart. No doubt an effect of her shoving her noticeable chest in people's face. Though that was neither here nor there, considering she really needed to get chests off her mind.

She dropped the chart on the foot of the bed as she scratched at her head for the ninth time in the last few minutes. She had to stop this. Someone was going to think she didn't wash her hair...ever. She eyes flicked to Siobhan, making sure to keep her eyes on her face. Anemone really couldn't take much more of this. "So...it would be safe to assume that Dr. Lanes did absolutely nothing? Meaning that you need an examination? Unless, you kind fo have an idea of what's wrong, if anything is."

Maybe Siobhan did this on purpose to screw with her. Maybe she simply read too much into things. Who the hell knows?

To be fair it was not Siobhan's fault that her considerable bosom, and incidentally also her toned rear, was rather eye-catching. She did not shove it anyone's face, pretty ladies simply seemed to gravitate towards it. As for Siobhan doing this on purpose to screw with Anemone, there was no doubt that she was a merciless troll. Given how Anemone had responded to her, it was extremely unlikely that Siobhan would stop now.

However, Siobhan looked less happy when she heard that apparently there was nothing on the chart, meaning that she actually would have to go into detail. Now normally she was quite happy to brag about her martial prowess and describe just how she had 'heroically' shrugged off injury after injury, emerging victorious when she should have been broken. But this time it was different...perhaps the outburst of Coryth and seeing how it had affected Tegaea had made Siobhan realise how reckless she had been. Or perhaps it was just because Tegaea was here.

"Got thrown out a walker, bionics fried by lightning, hit by a shockwave and caught in a force explosion. Some other stuff as well," she said with an edge to her voice, before she softened and shrugged, giving Tegaea a look that seemed apologetic. She could not quite reach her hand, but Tegaea would feel a weak, but gentle telekinetic squeeze on hers. The brutal scars from the fight were etched into her skin, even bacta could only heal so much. "Got work done on the bionics by Doctor Osway, cannot move much of anything. So I'm out of the fancy heroics business for now. I guess that means you and I will be getting to know each other very well." There she had gotten her witty innuendo back.

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tegaea looked between the two of them. Siobhan was clearly learning trolling from her and Anya. "It seems I am leaving my wife in very good hands," she said piously. "I'll leave you now to get abreast of the issues, shall I?"

It was clear that Tegaea had been waiting her entire life to make that pun.

Anemone Nivalis

Hearing the list of things she'd gone through, Anemone began to wonder how much pain Siobhan could've been hiding. It took her a few moments to respond to Tegaea, but was interrupted by her one of her interns. "Dr. Nivalis, considering nothing seems to be going on anywhere around here today, you got anything I can help with?" The intern's timing couldn't have been any better as she flashed a simple grin towards the Exarch. "No, relax. Stay and keep her company. At least for a little bit. We're just going to run a few tests to see how things go. Okay?" She headed out of the room, pulling her intern along. After exiting the room by a few feet, her eyes glanced towards the door before back to her intern, handing him the chart. "Shotgun blast this one. That means I want every test run. Labs, tox-screen, x-ray, CT, the works. I want to know everything that her body is doing. That's the Protectorate's fist, and there's no way I'm going in blind. So, congrats. Your officially on this case."

She headed off towards the cafeteria, scratching at her head. What was a simple boring day had just turned into something much more interesting. And to get through this sudden change, she'd need coffee. However, her feet stopped as she thought of something, turning back to look at her intern. "Page me once you get all the results. And no matter what the results are, don't tell them anything until I get there. Nothing. Got it?" She, turned once more, heading off to get herself a hot cup of caffeine and to wake her own brain up.

"See you soon, Doctor, I hope. You're such fun company," Siobhan batted her eyelashes and called after the retreating form of Anemone, sounding in a terribly chipper mood. At the very least the doctor could feel good about improving Siobhan's mood after she had been so terribly bored throughout most of the day. Obviously it was a fact that Siobhan's body was rather messed up after all the beatings it had taken. Presumably the damage might be even worse because Siobhan did not seem like the type to regularly get checked out at hospital after a mission despite all the beatings she took, but this time there would be no escape.

She turned to Tegaea, laughing at the lame pun. It was probably more witty than the corny quips Siobhan usually made, so she could not complain. "I'm totally sure we will. Like I said, best of care. So anything new at work? Skaldi been flooding you with memos again?" she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom