Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doctor Will See You Now (Tegaea/Anemone)

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
Drawn in, Anemone was. For some odd reason she kept getting closer and closer to the woman. What was wrong with her?! Where were her morals? Her ethics? The answer? Along with the rest of her brain, had been temporarily turned to mush. It was as if her body moved on its own, on instinct. It wasn't long before Siobhan's brushed against her own, which in turn sent a tingle down her spine. That simple, innocent act swiftly turned into a deep, passionate kiss. One that Anemone couldn't escape from, even if she wanted to. And by this point, her body was on auto-pilot and doing what it wanted to. Before she realized it, she was returning the kiss just as deeply. Having all but mounted the Colonel, she simply quit fighting, allowing herself to give into the desire that was all but written across her face.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"]

Siobhan had her now just where she wanted. She would have giggled if her lips and tongue were not fully occupied passionately claiming and kissing Anemone's mouth. Siobhan maintained enough sense to lock the door with a simple mental command while her good flesh hand moved to relieve the doctor of her scrubs.

"That's my good girl," she purred in between kisses. Pure desire had taken control over Siobhan and now that the doctor was no longer resisting she gave into it. She felt pressure on her ribs and groaned slightly, but that did not stop her. Unfortunately at this moment a black curtain descended upon the room, but assuredly the gentle reader's imagination will be sufficient to conjure up suitable images for Patient and Doctor games. Hopefully no intern would choose this moment to barge in.

Anemone Nivalis

Oh, how she found herself in this time, Literally. What went on that can't be spoken of, but considering this is a board full of writers, everyone has a pretty vivid imagination and can picture what happened. And what a picture it must be...

The time seemed to crawl with no interruptions. It was no denying it. There had been quite some time since Anemone quenched her womanly thirsts. Of course, Siobhan had made sure this was no longer the case. Her face remained red as she put the last piece of her clothing, her white lab coat back on her frame. A small sigh escaped her lips as images of what had just occurred seemed to repeatedly swim through her mind. What the hell had she just done? What would happen if someone found out? How could she possibly explain this to her attending? Her head rolled back as she stared up a the ceiling. "I'm so screwed...."

"Well, I did just screw you royally. You were amazing as well. Knew there was a tigress in there," Siobhann quipped with her typical cheesiness, giving Anemone a broad smile, though she was a great deal less in hasty in covering herself in more than a sheet. Modesty had never been a strong suit and this was clearly her idea of Patient and Doctor games.

"And that was me while handicapped," she added, winking at her. No doubt it could be even more entertaining once she was back to full strength and had full use of her limbs. She leaned forward, pulling Anemone towards her for a brief kiss, then giving her a gentle squeeze. "I wanted it, you wanted it, we both had lots of fun. Nothing can be wrong with that. You've been taking very good care of your patient."

Anemone Nivalis

Anemone couldn't help but turn her head to look back at Siobhan. Royally screwed was one way to put it, definitely. But she couldn't believe how coy the woman was being about all this. It was as if she had planned this all along and knew what would happen even before anything happened. She couldn't do much other than stand there, face flustered and and mouth agape.

The handicapped comment and the wink certainly didn't make things any better, or worse, for her. Her lips began to move as if attempting to say something in response. Before even a word could be uttered, she was grabbed once more as she was pulled in for a short but comforting kiss. Honestly, Anemone's body basically relaxed once their lips met once more. Little more than staring wide-eyed could be done as the Colonel made her jest about having fun, and taking care of her patient. "Are you sure this is okay? It just feels...strange. I-I mean, I just did...all that with a patient. In the hospital. You say it's okay, so do I feel like I just really screwed up big?"

"Well, I don't think I've done it in a hospital before, but you know what they say about expanding horizons" Siobhan quipped, but then apparently realised this totally innocent comment was not helping matters. She gave Anemone's hand a gentle pat and gave her cheek a kiss, then patted the bedside to indicate the doctor should sit down on it.

"You're adorable when you get like that, you know, hun? Your patient was perfectly willing, so nothing wrong. Come on, we had a good time, it was clearly something we both needed...and enjoyed. And before you ask, wifey's not gonna get mad. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you," Siobhan's words were spoken in an unusual soft and gentle tone.

Anemone Nivalis

She was starting to become....affectionate. Anemone wasn't sure how to take it, how she should react to it, but she certainly was done fighting the feeling. The soft pat on her cheek and the slight kiss only relaxed her more. She took seat on the bed next to Siobhan as she motioned. For the first time since this whole ordeal began, she was actually relaxed. The words being spoken to her actually made sense. Even the tone which she spoke in was almost caressing her ears. Her face began to return to its normal hue, the redness fading away. "I guess so, but I'm still not even sure what to make of this." She turned to face Siobhan, seemingly drawn into her eyes. It was a look that many before had seen, but she hand't shown in some time. It was a look of affection for the one she was staring at. Even if she didn't realize it yet.

Siobhan had many qualities but she could also be remarkably oblivious about things. So she caught the look but did not get the meaning behind it, though she was happy to see Anemone less flustered and more at terms with the pleasure they had shared, which was all the good. She had had her fun, Anemone had had her fun, perhaps there would be a repeat performance, maybe even with Tegaea in the middle. The mental picture made Siobhan lick her lips, but she did not see more behind it.

"Don't have to overthink it, hun. Just take it the way it is. I mean, it made you feel good and that's what counts," her fingers ran lazy circles over Anemone's hand, caressing it. Siobhan stretched slightly in bed, which meant her toned muscles rippled enticingly. "Tired though. You've been very good. Come back soon, Doctor," she said softly, not at all placing an inappropriate emphasis on 'come'.

Anemone Nivalis

She wanted to move the hair from her face. She wanted to scratch at her head. She wanted to fidget as much as she could, but she didn't want to move her hand. Anemone was enjoying to way her hand was being touched. It was such a gentle feel, yet felt so defining. Siobhan's words rang true. They both had fun and felt doing it. But what did that actually mean. Her eyes flashed toward the woman as she stretched out in her bed, face becoming flustered once more as she glanced over her body. Anemone stood to her feet, brushing her hair back before taking a deep breath. "So, is this like a normal thing now? You know...this. Us. I mean, I just wouldn't know how to explain this to...anyone."

What the hell was she thinking?! This was a married woman she was talking to! And yet, the words still came out uninterrupted. Life, was about to get very difficult.

"You don't owe anyone explanations, hun," Siobhan said softly. "This can be a one time thing or we can have a good time again. Either way it won't affect your career. I'm married and I love Tegaea...but we have an, uh, understanding. Life's too short to get hung up about having a little fun. She might be happy to learn how dedicated my Doctor's been," she winked at her. Siobhan was totally imagining inviting Anemone over to their apartment to show how appreciated her efforts were.

Siobhan's words were gentle and she reached out to brush some away from Anemone's face, the touch on her cheek was soft. However, it seemed like she did not quite comprehend the true issue. Dalliances like this were normal for Siobhan, she was never deliberately hurtful and was always upfront about the fact that she was a married woman and would not stray emotionally, but she gave very little thought to the consequences. Moreover, when it came to other people's emotions she could be quite dense. "So it's up to you. I think you're lots of fun and very hot."

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"] | @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

With Colonel Kerrigan in the medical bay yet again, all duties had fallen onto her shoulders. Yet there were some things even she could not approve. Kerrigan would have to be bothered in the hospital to read over a few forms and give the 'all good' to projects that had fallen on their respective desks. There had been some recent Bando Gora sightings on the border planet of Omwat recently. While not in Protectorate space, Delila was hoping to convince Siobhan a goodwill mission might pull the local government into their territory and align with the Protectorate.

With a datapad under one arm and a bag full of barbequed nerf ribs(complete with the trimmings) from Kerrigan's favorite haunt(clearly to butter her up about the assignment), Delila strode confidently down the gleaming medical center halls. Nearing the Colonel's room, she heard talking. As if the woman was talking to what....herself? Maybe the Colonel's condition was worse than she first thought. The circuits in Siobhan's brain had finally given up.

Making the best of it, Dells stepped into the room, bag full of barbequed meat outstretched in greeting. Just in case Kerrigan really was crazy.

"I've come to save you from boring hospital food....uh..." Spotting another woman in bed...wait...what? Nivalis? Oh this was too good."Colonel. My apologies...I did not know you were entertaining...company..."

Anemone Nivalis

Though her mouth opened, she truly didn't receive a chance to speak. There was a voice from the doorway. A voice that was all too familiar. A voice that simply spelled trouble for her. The eyes in her head widened as she slowly turned to glance towards the doorway where the voice came from. It only confirmed her fears. As far as she was concerned, it was a worst case scenario. The person standing before her was no other than Delila Castillon. Former Republic Major, Siobhan's XO, and her pseudo-sister. Anemone's mouth hung open as she stared blankly at the woman. Of all things to happen, on all of the days, in all of the hospitals....why here and why now?

"S-sis! I....I...uh....this isn't what you think it is!" How many times was she going to contradict herself in one day? First, sleeping with a patient. Then denying it, and what it seemed to mean to her. And now lying to her own sister.. She was on such a slippery slope. By this point, she was simply trying to do damage control. That meant one thing....act natural. If she could.

Anemone jumped to her feet, basically skipping to Delila and throwing her arms around the woman in a warm embrace, as she normally did. Except she was still stuttering. And her words were shaky. And the expression on her face spoke volumes. How the hell was this going to work? "Delila! It's been so long. W-what are you doing here?"

@[member="Delila Castillon"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"], @[member="Delila Castillon"]

In contrast to Anemone Siobhan did not look embarrassed in the slightest. She was not big on modesty or shame, so she did not bat an eyelash at her XO walking in on her in bed with her doctor, as if this were normal. Besides, from her perspective there was no damage to control. Anemone's dramatic reaction brought a broad grin to her face and she could not suppress the laughter escaping from her. This was just to amusing and Siobhan was a merciless troll.

"Looks like this is my lucky day. Good day, Major," she said happily. "Barbequed nerf ribs, you didn't need...is this a bribe for something? Well, it must be good if go this far. Thanks," she reached out with her good hand and took the offered meal, soon digging into it with evident gusto, speaking after she had swallowed a bite. "Doctor Nivalis is very dedicated and a big...asset," She certainly had assets. "I can see why you recommended her to me. She takes good care of her patients. So you got important paperwork and all that?" Her tone was casual, as if everything was normal.

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"] | @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Hugging the younger woman tightly, Delila couldn't help but to laugh. She was always managing to embarrass Anemone or show up at the worst possible times. And she loved it. Adjusting the white lab coat on Nivalis before letting her go, it was time to focus on the real reason she even came to the hospital in the first place. It certainly wasn't to troll her sort-of adopted baby sister. That was merely the bonus!

"Good afternoon Colonel." Tossing the datapad on the bed, letting it land near Siobhan's hip, she continued. "Bribe to get a small unit out to Omwat. They are having some Reaver trouble. I figure if we help them out it may be beneficial in greasing the wheels once we coming knocking for their planet. It would be good for the unit. We've got some fresh faces that could use the experience."

Looking to Nivalis, she was almost choking with amusement and laughter. Not that the woman finally got herself laid, no. It was the mere fact the Doctor was so embarrassed by the act. However, Delila planned to never, ever let Anemone live it down at this point.

"I'm sure she was very thorough. Quite the workaholic, not sure how you managed to use your charms on her."

Workaholic....to avoid personal attachments.Anemone could be a little overly attached. Delila would have to step in later, privately, and threaten her Colonel with bodily harm should any hurt befall Anemone. It was the sisterly thing to do after all.

Anemone Nivalis

As shocked as she was by Dells' arrival, she couldn't help but smile as her lab coat was adjusted. It seemed as though she had come here purely on business, which didn't bother Anemone in the least. After all, it took the spotlight off of her. As they went bout talking business, Anemone took the chart from the foot of Siobhan's bed, checking the monitors and updating her vitals. She'd spent a little too much time in this room. To make sure nothing seemed suspicious she may as well make it seem like she'd been rounding on her patients. Things started to feel normal. The color returned to her face as she resumed her work. All seemed fine. For a few minutes at least.

Her eyes widened and head turned sharply too look at her older sister. She'd made Anemone the center of attention just as quickly as she took her out of it. "Dells! It's not like that!"

Anemone Nivalis

As shocked as she was by Dells' arrival, she couldn't help but smile as her lab coat was adjusted. It seemed as though she had come here purely on business, which didn't bother Anemone in the least. After all, it took the spotlight off of her. As they went bout talking business, Anemone took the chart from the foot of Siobhan's bed, checking the monitors and updating her vitals. She'd spent a little too much time in this room. To make sure nothing seemed suspicious she may as well make it seem like she'd been rounding on her patients. Things started to feel normal. The color returned to her face as she resumed her work. All seemed fine. For a few minutes at least.

Her eyes widened and head turned sharply too look at her older sister. She'd made Anemone the center of attention just as quickly as she took her out of it. "Dells! It's not like that!"

"Are these favours gonna become a regular thing? I trust your judgement. Get a strike force from the 4th on Eriadu on it. Fresh faces overe there and the Eriaduans have been itching for action. Make sure they go in full prepped and armed. Test out the Mark Two Bolters and anti-force user grenades we've gotten now," she said as she read through the details on the datapad. Omwat was next door to Eriadu, though at this stage Siobhan did not know she would soon be its Exarch. It seemed like standard Reaver troubles, murdering, pillaging, grabbing slaves.

"Oh, you know me. Used the good old Kerrigan charm. She sorta dove into it," Siobhan said, chuckling with amusement and merriment, one of her hands seemingly of its own accord moving to her chest, as if to emphasise just how exactly Anemone had dove in. She was most certainly not going to let the adorable doctor live that down. "Anemone, it's ok. I told you that you don't have to explain anything to anyone," she said. She could not help herself, trolling the woman was just so much fun. Besides going for so long without getting any was tremendously unhealthy.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | @[member="Anemone Nivalis"]

"Favors will only occur when I need something from you.

Like approval to use soldiers on a non-Protectorate world.Dells would be sending out the 4th right away, off to test weapons and skills. She would be leaving the assignment in the capable hands of the leader of the Eriadu Battalion. No need to step in any further until called upon. She had enough battles to fight! Business out of the way, mirth was clearly still etched across her features. Amusing how much fun it was trolling people. It was such a rare opportunity.

"Dove in huh?" A very crude joke came to mind but she pushed down the temptation to voice it. It would probably embarrass Anemone too much anyhow. "I should be going.... I'm sure you two have a lot of medically important tasks to catch up on."

Anemone Nivalis

Anemone simply looked at the two, eyes twitching. This was like a never ending saga. Her eyes seemed to linger on Siobhan a bit longer. While the comment about diving did irk her a a bit, the continued reassurance from the Colonel that she didn't have anything to answer for calmed her a bit. It felt to know that the woman who had just seduced her was on her side as well. Even with that, it was hard for Anemone to look Delila straight in the eye. After all, it wasn't like she could lie. She was horrible at it. Nonetheless, she sighed lightly as she sat on the bed by Siobhan's side once more, eyes looking toward the ground. "I guess your right. I shouldn't try to fight these things...I suppose."

Her eyes flashed toward her older sister. "And I didn't dive into anything! I.....I sorta...fell in." As unbelievable as that was, it was true. Shockingly.

@[member="Delila Castillon"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

"Yeah, that's true. I stand corrected. You fell into my warm and impressive rack," Siobhan helpfully explained with a very satisfied smirk. She could not help the fact that she was feeling rather smug about things. "I must say you hit with perfect accuracy, like drawn to a magnet." After that it had just taken a bit of coaxing. Clearly poor Anemone had not been taken care of her needs. Fortunately Siobhan had taken care of that...she was just too oblivious and probably a bit too self-centred to see it might have affected Anemone more than she imagined.

"Right, lots of important medical tasks, Major. Don't cause too many explosions without me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom