Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doctor Will See You Now (Tegaea/Anemone)

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
~A FEW HOURS LATER...~

A small sigh escaped her lips as she strolled down the hallway, heading back towards Siobhan's room with a cup of coffee in each hand. Her mind was simply pondering the different possibilities of what could be wrong with the OP Colonel, if anything was this is. Well, to be honest, she was imagining what type of surgeries she could get her hands in on. Part of what wanted to give her odd patient a clean bill of health just so she could finally go home herself. The other half wanted to to take any opportunity to cut, and to try and one up her once again. The thoughts made her grow just a bit red, remembering how she fared earlier. What was wrong with her? Why the hell did she even want to attempt such a thing? The reasoning, if there was any, escaped her.

Anemone pivoted the corner, sliding into the room, a slight smile on her face. She hadn't seen the results from all the tests yet, so there was no reason to look all serious and worry her. She approached the side of the bed, extending her hand with a cup of coffee towards Siobhan. "For you." Hopefully, she'd take the cup. as it would make it much easier for her to pull up her chair and have a seat next to the bed. "So, what did you do with my intern? I haven't seen him in hours? and you have a reputation for..things."

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"]

Siobhan chuckled. "Things, huh? Just what are those things exactly, hun? He's not my type, if you get my drift. So no worries...no one else has had their face buried in my tits," she said very smugly, winking at the Doctor. She gratefully leaned forward to take the cup of coffee, though she grimaced slightly at the exertion.

She was using her flesh and blood hand, which still moved rather slowly. Incidentally her hand might have brushed against the Doctor's, but then it was shaking a bit. "Thanks. Very sweet of you," she smiled at Anemone.

Anemone Nivalis

"I...uh...You see that wasn't..." A preemptive strike. It was official, Siobhan level of playing way out of Anemone's league. Hell, she was sitting here babbling on as the woman leaned over to take the cup from her hand. Of course, she'd inadvertently made contact with her hand, causing her to jump slightly. Immediate contact after hearing something like that? There was no way she could just sit there. Thankfully, she didn't jump enough to cause a spill, though it was still noticeable that it happened.

So, now, she sat there. Face as red as could be. Why was it this way every time this woman was in the hospital? And for that matter, how the hell did they always seem to find each other? It simply made no sense. She breathed deeply, trying to compose herself before she spoke. The last thing she needed was more of her words getting turned on her. "So....where did the Exarch go? I was almost sure she'd stay by your side." A change of subject....perfect! There was no way this one could be turned against her. She hoped...

"Relax, hun. I'm not gonna say anything against good taste. Well, strictly speaking you didn't get to taste anything yet." Siobhan noticed the jump and her smile just got broader. The doctor's face was as red as the hair of Siobhan's wifey. Siobhan could not help herself, trolling Anemone was just so much fun.

"Oh, you, see, wifey saw I was in really good hands and how dedicated you are," she chuckled.

Anemone Nivalis

"Y-yet?!" Once more, Siobhan had found a way to turn something completely innocent into...that. She couldn't do much but sit there, eyes wide as she stared at the woman, simply imagining what had been said. by this point, it seemed like someone had simply dumped red paint over her face. She couldn't think of any words to say, utterly speechless. Luckily, before she could put her own foot in her mouth, her intern returned to the room, chart in hand. "Dr. Nivalis, here are the results from the tests."

Oh, how she'd never been so happy so see one of her own interns. Anemone swiftly took the chart from his hands, immediately flipping through the pages, taking a few moments to look each over. Honestly, she could read faster, but she was milking this for all its worth. After all, she needed something to take her mind off of....other things. It only took a few moments for her normal complexion to return, thank goodness. Her eyes remained locked on the papers. "Well, there's good news, and bad news. Which do you want first; the veggies, or the dessert?" And no, Anemone wasn't the dessert.

"You know, that look on your face is just adorable," Siobhan said as she beheld Anemone's reaction. Someone doth protest too much, she thought. "Wifey's not the jealous type, you know, if you catch my drift. Nothing to be worried about." Anemone would in no way be facing the frightening anger of a redhead if she sought to examine Siobhan's chest again. Clearly the poor doctor was employed by totally normal people.

Unfortunately the intern chose exactly this moment to intrude just when Siobhan was having her fun. She frowned slightly, knowing Anemone was miling the moment for all it was worth, but then she shrugged. Apparently the doctor would be scoring on this occasion. "And we were just getting on so well. I've been told I should eat more veggies, so start with them. Makes the dessert more delicious once you've gone through that."

Anemone Nivalis

Luckily, she always had good timing. Anemone waved off her intern just a few seconds before Siobhan mentioned the look on her face, meaning only the two of them remained in the room. Finally, she looked up form the chart, exhaling a deep breath as she shook her head, her face turning red once more. "You know, you are just a horrible flirt. And bad for my sanity too." She wasn't even going to acknowledge the line about the Exarch not being the jealous type, though it visibly effected her. "Okay! On with the medicine! And the veggies, which you should eat more of. That arm of your, the one you can't move, is completely shot. The damage is extensive and will need substantial repairs. In addition to that, i'm gonna assume that you don't pay attention to those minor cuts that you get, considering that you also have a minor bacterial infection. And have you had to put force a little extra effort to breath lately? If so, that's because you have two broken ribs."

She tossed the chart onto the foot of the bed, crossing her arms and grinning coyly. "The only good news is that your not broken in half and dead somewhere in a ditch. Yet. So, you ready to join my wonderful older sister in this thing called taking care of yourself?" Check, and mate. Suddenly, Anemone felt as if she had complete control of the situation for the first time all day. Though she couldn't help but wonder how long that would last.

Siobhan frowned, for a moment all playfulness vanished from her tone and she grew serious. "I got all my bionics totally fried out once - hand, eye. My leg was chopped off by a chainsaw blade. I got my connection to the Force severed. I came back on my feet and fought again. I'm used to being broken," she spoke, her breathing was clearly more ragged and laboured, the broken ribs were taking their toll on her, but she sounded determined.

"So what do you prescribe, Doctor?" The playfulness was back into her tone.

Anemone Nivalis

After being asked such a question, Anemone could do little more than shake her head. Was this woman mad? While the correct answer was probably yes, and she more than likely should've gotten a psych consult, she would keep that recommendation to herself. Which she found hard, considering she was imagining Siobhan in an -I-love-me jacket. A small sigh escaped her lips as she stared at her lovely patient. "Well, robotics isn't my specialty, so Dr. Osway will handle that. Afterwards, you'll be given back to me. At which point, I'll start you on Dicloxacillin fir the infection, and keep you here for observation while those ribs heal. And so you don't do anything dumb and kill yourself. It's either that, or I call psych down here and turn you over to them. Your pick."

Oh, how she loved the fact that she was the doctor. Which meant she always won in the end.

A frown creased Siobhan's features but then she seemed to have found her good humour back or a close approximation of it. "Given to you, huh? In a gift bag with a shiny ribbon wrapped around me? Perhaps some rope as well," she could not resist quipping, but then her usual way of dealing was lame jokes. As for Siobhan being mad, Anemone was probably quite right in thinking that the Colonel had a serious case of the crazies. It certainly explained her tendency to use her head as a battering ram. "Anyway, you win, Doctor. You know you're fun when you're being dominant like that."

Anemone Nivalis

A small chuckle escaped her lips as she rolled her eyes playfully. "No need for rope. I doubt you'd be tied up for long. But a bow would be a nice...." Her words stopped abruptly as she neared the end of her sentence, face suddenly a hot pink. What the hell was she saying?! Shamelessly flirting with the Colonel?! She couldn't do that. This woman was her patient...and her boss. Although, she wasn't quite sure if Siobhan was her boss, considering that Anemone stayed away from the front lines, and hoped that Dellia had kept her mouth shut about their adventures. Nonetheless, Anemone was starting to lose it. After all, she wasn't Thane. she had ethics and morals...for the most part at least.

"Not for long? You'd be surprised, hun. If the motivation's right," Siobhan said, the satisfied smirk appeared on her face once again when she saw Anemone's face turn a delightful shade of pink. Siobhan could not help herself, trolling and flirting with the doctor was just too much fun. She was probably lucky to have a liberal marriage.

"But then it looks like I'm completely at your mercy, all helpless and exposed her," she spoke on, trying to stretch a little, placing an emphasis on 'helpless' and 'exposed' that bordered on the inappropriate. "Got to bend to the Doctor and all."

Anemone Nivalis

"Motivation? Bend? How is it that every word that comes out of your mouth ends up being something...that would be unethical for me to do as your doctor? I mean, really. Your mind has to be on something else. Or maybe it's just a defensive mechanism. Who knows? My psych rotation sucked." Oddly enough, Anemone was beginning to become strangely comfortable with with the Exarch's significant other. She simply shook her head, a small laugh coming from her person. Helpless....exposed.....No! She had to shake these thoughts from her head!...or at least try to.

"Don't knock till you try it, hun. I like my games. Oh, you'd be surprised what goes down at night," Siobhan winked at her. That said Anemone probably had a point in the sense that Siobhan might be using incessant flirting and innuendo to deflect from the fact that she was frankly a mess right now. Of course, in truth she was ridiculously oversexed, though her wife was not complaining so far. Siobhan as a Padawan had been strictly monogamous.

"I got a pretty doctor woman before me who's adorable when flustered and gets hot when she's getting dominant. Why would my mind really be on something else?" she asked. "You'd look nice in leather," she added casually.

Anemone Nivalis

Twitch, twitch, twitch. That's what Anemone's eyes did as Siobhan spoke of 'late night games'. For a few moments she simply stared at the woman with a blank expression. "Are you already on drugs? You know what, don't answer that. As your doctor, I really don't want to know what your on." She opened the chart up once more, scribbling several things on a few pages. One of them being that Siobhan was to have male nurses and interns to check on her, and to take her to and from procedures. Oddly enough, she was beginning to enjoy the attention. It wasn't like she was getting it from anyone else. And to her it felt nice. Nice to be wanted, and nice to be seen.

Her eyes looked up from the chart, smiling lightly as she shook her head. "I'm not adorable or flustered. I'm not hot or dominant. And I would look horrible in leather. So, anymore questions?"

Siobhan grinned like a Cheshire cat. "Drugs? Nah. Last time I was on spice was ages ago. I woke up naked in an alley," she quipped. Then she had been chased by Trandoshan thugs who presumably had owned the spice. Nar Shaddaa had been fun here and there!

"Someone doth protest too much. You're either avoiding or you have an awful self-image. I can show you just how hot you are. And how dominant if you want, hun. I have sorta earned chastisement." Oh, she was so enjoying this. "And it looks like we'll be getting to know each better." Her eyes travelled over Anemone's body, mentally undressing and no doubt imagining her in various positions of a raunchy nature that shall not be described.

Anemone Nivalis

Ever seen an overly ripe tomato? Well, that was what Anemone's face resembled by this point. Somehow, Siobhan's words just seemed to swim about in her head, and it was like they had no escape no matter what she did, Nervously, she scratched at her head, looking about the room to avoid all possible eye contact. Every word that came from the woman's mouth only served to embarrass her further. And her frantic eyeing about didn't help matters either. "My self-image is just fine. And...I'm your doctor! Which means something like that crossing the line by leaps and bounds. Plus, your married!"

The only way for this situation to become any more mind numbing would be for Siobhan to rise from her bed herself....and Anemone couldn't help but imagine what that could lead to...

"I am and I love wifey, doesn't mean I can't show a pretty lady a good time on the side. We have an understanding. She has needs, I'm in the field a lot. So no worries, you won't be facing redheaded anger," Siobhan assured her in a soft tone so at odds with the fact that she was undressing Anemone with her eyes. The doctor might protest and avert her gaze, but Siobhan was not letting this go. She had gone past mere trolling now.

"And something tell me your needs haven't been met for a long time and you're taking such good care of me," with evident effort and some strain on her she tried to rise up in her bed, sitting up, and gently grasp Anemone's arm, pulling her closer.

Anemone Nivalis

Her head shook slightly, trying her best to simply tune out the words being directed at her. The talk of 'needs' was bad enough. It only made it worse that Siobhan seemed to press the issue more aggressively all of a sudden. Yet, for some odd reason, Anemone remained sitting. She made not even a single attempt to remove herself from the situation. Maybe she was simply off in her own little world, or perhaps it was more so that for some reason she just couldn't bring herself to move. She snapped back to reality as she felt something latch onto her arm. That something was Siobhan's hand. Her eyes slowly moved toward the woman, noticing as she partially risen. Anemone was being drawn to her, not just figuratively, but she was physically pulled. Eyes widened as she realized exactly what was happening. Yet, as she parted her lips to speak, no words came, not even a sound. For the first time in ages, Anemone was simply rendered speechless.

Siobhan saw her opening and took it. She wanted this, the adorable Doctor wanted this. Again, this writer respects the rules of family-friendliness and should something occur, a black curtain will fall. Siobhan gently but insistently pulled Anemone closer.

Given Siobhan's weakened state, she could not really do much unless the Doctor allowed her. As Anemone was pulled closer Siobhan bent forward, ignoring the strain it was causing her. Her more ragged breathing was certainly not just due to her ribs, her pupils were dilated. Boldly she brushed her lips against Anemone's, kissing her first softly then with intense hunger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom