Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Demon Within (Siobhan)

Cora had been about to say something to the Priestess in reply, when the pounding came at the door. And this time, Cora didn't exactly have any weapons to reach for. Which was probably a good thing because that was exactly where her paranoid mind was going. Who came through the door was so not who she was expecting!

"I ... uh .... ummm...." She glanced to Eileithya, looking quite a bit flustered. "Well I ... I was in trouble, danger .... My head still hurts." Cora gave a small shrug, "It's a bit complicated. I uh ..." How did she put this? To say that she had a sith spirit trapped in her mind, and not sound crazy? "Well ... " Might as well dive right in, she decided. "There was this Sith spirit that's kinda been occupying my mind a lot. Well taking over is a better term, other times just chilling and enjoying the ride. He was forced in my mind some time ago. And well .... Apparently I've had the force for a long time, just self severed myself from it. That was until Vahri undid the threads that had done that. Mirien seemed to notice something was up when I got here. The queen shot me. Well stunned me! Same thing to me! And .... I've been recovering here since..... And this..." She turned back to the lovely Eldorai beside her, "This is Eileithya, Priestess of Ashira. She helped get rid of the Sith in my head, and helped heal me. In more ways than one." Cora said with a playful wink.

She glanced again between both redheads. This did bring up an interesting prospect for the blonde, "Why don't you come join us? I'm sure we can find something entertaining and pleasurable to do, since you've traveled so far to find me, darling ..."

[member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

[member="Cora Passek"]

It took some time for Elpsis to process what she had heard. "That queen shot you? And you had a Sith inside your head all this time? Why didn't you tell me? Does Siobhan know?" The questions shot out of her mouth with the speed of a repeating blaster. "But...you're really ok now, right?" she asked or more like demanded, needing the confirmation.

She took a deep breath as she quickly headed towards the bed. At the last moment she seemed to realise that she still had her boots on, which probably were not that clean, so she quickly removed them before climbing onto the bed. "You're gonna tell me all about this. No buts," she stated with all the firmness and certainty of a somewhat bratty eighteen-year old. Then unexpectedly she pulled Cora into a big hug. "I'm...so glad you're ok," she glanced over towards the Priestess. "Thank you."

Eileithya, who had perhaps wisely stayed out of the conversation thus far, gave the fiery redhead a kindly smile and patted her on the shoulder. "Nothing to thank, dear. Cora did not deserve such torment and the Goddess saw that. I'm glad she has a loyal friend like you." She did not say anything directly in relation to Cora's suggestion, but clearly did not seem opposed to it either. Sure, she understood that Eileithya seemed a bit on the young side, but to an elf there was not much of a difference between a human who was eighteen and twenty-five. Besides....it was not uncommon for Eldorai ladies to 'mentor' younger women.

"Err, yeah, thanks," Elpsis said a bit awkwardly, not sure how to respond to this. "So...you were saying something about finding something entertaining?" she asked, when she glanced over to Cora. As possessive as Elpsis seemed to be, the obvious fact that Cora had been sleeping with the elf did not seem to bother her.

"Yeah, shot me. Still ain't happy about that one. Reason doesn't matter. You just don't shoot me." She grumbled, clearly that was going to be an issue later down the road when she ran into Mirien again. "Yeah, Siobhan knows. She was there to help get rid of him too. Not too sure what exactly happened there, details kinda get fuzzy."

The blonde gave a shrug, "And I couldn't tell you. I couldn't tell anyone. I tried. He'd stop me, and take control to keep my mouth shut. Wasn't a lot of option or true freedom until he was removed. I had what freedom Vahri would allow me. But telling people about him being there wasn't in the cards." Cora did wonder if anyone actually knew how longer the evil bastard had been there. A part of her doubted it. "He's been there for almost seven years." Another shrug followed, sad tales of her life that she really, really didn't want to get into. The hug, she hadn't expected at all, and it took her a moment to respond as she wrapped her arms around the human redhead. "I'll tell you the whole story eventually. Just not quite ready for that. Not exactly told anyone how Vahri got there, or why he was placed there, much less who placed him there. Complicated is an extreme understatement. Truly, I am fine now, minus a small tiny headache. The headache I can live with. Vahri, not so much." She said as soft reassuring smile spread across her lips.

Funny to think that aside from Siobhan and Coryth, and now Eileithya, Elpsis was really the only friend she had made on her own in a really long time. Siobhan had been a bit of an accident, but a good one clearly. Especially since it was that friendship and a certain contract that she'd made with the Firemane clan that helped her get rid of Vahri. Cora truly was happy to have the redhead alongside her, and so loyal. It was a strange thing for her to think about, that she might actually truly trust that young redhead more than she'd trust the majority of people in her entire life.

Cora then grinned, "Oh yes, I was...." Her attention turned to Eileithya again, "You don't mind her joining in our little games, do you Mistress?" She asked softly.

[member="Cora Passek"]

Elpsis looked quite upset by these dark revelations. She had been tormented by Xerexes, but it had been over after a few days. Cora had lived with a Sith Lord in her head for years. "I'm..sorry I couldn't help," she said sadly. Well, there was probably nothing she could have done, but she still felt bad about it. "I'm just glad you're ok." She tightened her hug around Cora, unwilling to let go.

For her part Eileithya had to suppress a chuckle or her urge to troll them. It was just so cute. At Cora's question she shook her head. "Not at all, dear. After all, your friend is very...beautiful," she said sweetly, giving Cora a kiss and then stroking Elpsis' hair. The redhead, who suddenly seemed to be blushing, glanced over towards her.

In moments like this one could see that for all her street smarts Elpsis was still very young. Sheer lust could be seen reflected in her eyes, all sorts of feelings flooded Eileithya's empathy as a pink hue spread across the girl's cheeks. "Yes...I so want this. You think I'm beautiful? I...mean, I totally am. You're very pretty too," she said, then growing bolder pulled Eileithya into a heated, passionate kiss.

They only finally broke contact from their heated make-out session when they needed oxygen. Eileithya just gave Elpsis a kindly smile, looking quite satisfied with herself. "Thank you, dear. Cora, sweetie, poor Elpsis came here so full of worry for you? Why don't we make her comfortable and you can start pleasuring her?"

Cora nodded, understand completely. "It's okay, really. Nothing to be sorry for." A sigh followed, "Not that I like to say or admit this but, no one really could help me, not until Vahri undid the force sever. No one really had an idea he was there, just biding his time and building his power. At least not until he did that. Then Mirien noticed me having the force, and Siobhan did too." The woman gave a shrug, "Things had to happen exactly like this, for me to be free. As terrible as it sounds, if events had happened any other way, I may not be free now. I still might be trapped." A hard realization for even her, that she did have to suffer through those years of torment, of being a slave within her own body, with limited freedoms. And of course it hadn't helped that she had never really been willing to trust anyone, to let anyone in since Zak.

Cora smiled brightly at Eileithya's words. This was going to be a fun day for all of them. "She is, isn't she. So lovely." She said quietly, lightly stroking Elpsis' leg before kissing the Priestess quite sweetly. A glance to Elpsis, almost made her chuckle, seeing her having turned such a lovely shade of red she couldn't help but think of how easy it had been to troll Coryth once upon a time. And yes, in this moment, Elpsis' age and lack of experiences showed just a little bit. Though, easily understandable for she was still a young woman, still learning, still adapting to the galaxy around her.

Cora just grinned eagerly at the Eldorai's words. "Of course, Mistress." The blonde said eagerly, before she stepped forward to start to help Elpsis from her clothes. Though at this moment a black curtain of obscuring would once more drop from the sky, and protect the minds of innocent kiddies. While if this was a gory scene with intestines flying everywhere, no one would mind at all. No corruption would happen, but one nip slip and the world is up in arms over the little ones' innocence.

[member="Cora Passek"]

And so fun time was had. Plenty of fun time. Alas the black curtain obscured everything. Somehow it had magically dropped from the sky at just the right moment. By contrast, if people were being mind raped or cut in half that would totally not corrupt the kiddies. Who made these rules? Americans, which explains a lot.

No, this writer is not racist at all. Anyhow, time passed and then our three ladies would be visible to us again. Of course, all the parts that needed hiding were obscured by the bed covers. Elpsis found herself lying between Cora and Eileithya. One could say she was sandwiched between them. Waking up in between two beautiful, experienced woman was something she could get used to. "I should've visited the elves sooner. That was fun," she said happily, sounding a bit tired. After licking across Eileithya's very sensitive ears she nuzzled Cora's neck. "Wanna go another round?" she asked half-jokingly.

For her part Eileithya just chuckled, feeling and sounding very amused. "I swear, you're at least as insatiable as Siobhan. Maybe even more so," she said sweetly, reaching out to fondly stroke Cora's blonde hair while she was at it. After all, it was very beautiful. Almost like a halo for the fallen angel.

At the mention of Siobhan Elpsis got a rather starry-eyed look on her face. "You know Siobhan, too? As in Siobhan Kerrigan? Is she coming over here?" Her tone sounded a bit like a schoolgirl who was talking about her favourite rock star she might lust after.

Totally explains a lot, damn prudes. This writer does not claim to be American and will somehow pretend that that isn't so. Somehow.

"I told you they were great." Cora said with a grin. One certainly couldn't complain about the lovely situation she found herself in, not at all. The blonde purred softly, "Oh darling, .... If only I wasn't so worn from the first." She said sweetly, relaxing back on the pillow, just content where she was.

At Eileithya's words, Cora chuckled, "She is, isn't she." Feeling the Eldorai's touch, the blonde leaned against her hand, wanting more attention for her part.

Cora glanced to the young woman between them. "Yup, we both know her. And well ... one never does know when Sio is going to show up. Though, she's probably resting somewhere after the kind of day she had yesterday."

[member="Cora Passek"]

Elpsis still had this rather fangirlish, slightly dazed look on her face as she snuggled up to Cora. "Ok. That's good. Hope she's ok. I saw her on telly a few times." Oh, and according to her mum Siobhan killed her evil dad. She still had to thank her for that! Little did she know about the history Cora and her mother had.

However, she managed to turn her attention to the blonde angel lying next to her. "So, uh, what now? You need anything, darlin'? Should I...get you a drink or somethng?" For her part Eileitya just leaned back, though she looked rather amused as she kept stroking against Cora's lovely blonde hair, though she planted a kiss on Cora's head.

"I'm sure she's fine. Probably just completely worn like me." Cora said sounding a bit exhausted. The blonde shifted to lay her head against Elpsis' shoulder, sighing contently.

"Hmmm... What to do? A drink would be divine, if you don't mind." She said softly. "Mmm, feels nice Eileitya." Something about having her hair stroked just melted away her stresses and worries. She could have stayed in the bed forever like this. So comfortable, and so content, things she hadn't been in very long time.

"When do you think I can leave here my dear?" She asked of the Priestess. While it wasn't quite a hospital, it still wasn't where she wanted to be. The blonde paused for a moment and sighed. For the first time she didn't quite know where she wanted to be or what she wanted to do. Freedom had been gone from her life for so long that to have it now, seemed a foreign concept to her.

She could do anything. Anything at all that she wanted. There wasn't a thing in the way. Things were now her choice, not Vahri's. And being her choices, they would come with consequences that she couldn't easily brush aside. If she did something terrible, it rested solely on her shoulders. There wasn't anyone else to blame. The warm smile faded from her lips and uncertainty replaced that contented expression. "I am free..." She whispered mostly to herself. "I haven't a clue what to do with it, now that I have it."

[member="Cora Passek"]

"Ok, I'll get you something." Elpsis did not sound eager to please at all. Well, actually she did. She knitted her brows together when she heard Cora speak about her uncertainty. Being an empath, she felt others' emotions more keenly than others. So she pulled the older blonde into a hug. "You'll be fine. Just take things step by step. And you got me now." Aww, wasn't she sweet?

Eileithya kept stroking Cora's hair, before planting a kiss on it. "I believe you can leave in a day or two. As much as I love your company. I understand you have a job with Siobhan, yes? And you'll always be welcome in my home. I can't decide your path, but help you along." Her eyes followed Elpsis' butt as the girl departed from the room. "I think she has a...crush on you."

"Thank you, Elpsis." Cora said softly as she hugged the redheaded human in return. "I do hope so." Fine seemed a million miles away right then.

"A day or two, I can manage that." She said quietly, her mind wandering a little bit. The blonde purred softly at the kiss, the gentle stroking over her hair. "Yes, yes I do. And as for help, I think I'll need all I can get. " Cora then frowned and turned to look at the Priestess, "A crush on me? Nah, can't be." She said with a shake of her head, not quite believing it.

[member="Cora Passek"]

"Cora, dear, you're very sweet...but a bit oblivious," Eileithya said in the most loving manner. It took a lot of her self-control to keep her from laughing. "She travels all the way just because she feels you may be in danger, hangs on your every word, is eager to please...so I'd say, yes, she does. I must admit she is very cute."

"Oblivious?" Cora didn't want to believe that either. A sigh soon followed, "Well, I guess, maybe .... Possibly you might be on to something." The blonde shrugged, "And she is cute. That part is true."

[member="Tarissa Cadalthor"]

[member="Cora Passek"]

"Yes, she is, dear," Eileithya agreed. Being an Eldorai she was a lot less hung-up about the age difference. After all, any time she had a thing with a human she was automatically the older woman! "And very impressionable. So please don't toy with her feelings or make her think there's something when there isn't." It was gently phrased, but there was still steel behind her words.

Cora nodded. The age thing, didn't seem all that important to the blonde, as long as the kid was legal that was the important part. "I don't plan to. I don't want to hurt her or anything of the sort. Still not exactly sure what this even is." Relationships had always been a source of confusion for the blonde. Something she'd never been that good at. "Because up until five minutes ago, I didn't really even know there was any interest in me in that way."

[member="Cora Passek"]

The stereotype of all Eldorai females being a horde of lusty lesbians was just that, a stereotype. Largely propagated by hypocritical humans. But a form of mentorship where older women initiated younger ones into the wonderful world of pleasure, while teaching them useful skills that served a practical purpose along the way, was not uncommon. Ironically this was common ground with Laina Silvias' amazons. "I know, dear. I wasn't suspecting your intentions," Eileithya said softly. "I know you're not a bad person." Even if right now Cora might have trouble believing that of herself.

The sweet and perhaps awkward moment was interrupted when a wild Elpsis returned! She had brought drinks. "Hey, got juice and water. They wouldn't give me any booze!" she said a bit petulantly. Regardless she passed the drinks over, then removed her boots. As uncultured as she was, even she realised that you did not lie on the bed with boots on. Especially since hers still had some sand and grime from Rattatak. Crawling onto the bed, she gave Cora a glass and snuggled up against her. "I got you some aspirin. If your head's still botherin' you," she said sweetly.

"I know. It's just complicated. I've not really had the freedom to choose to do much of anything and when it comes to relationships even before Vahri, I never had a lot of luck." Cora sighed heavily, a frown forming upon her lips. "Trust issues. Been stabbed in the back, both literally and figuratively far too many times. And I think, I didn't want to notice or see anything going on or a slight crush. Because it means dealing with a real relationship again if I choose to venture into that, and I'm not sure about it." Leaning forward she laid her head in her hands for a moment, rubbing tiredly at her face. "I'm not all sure I actually believe that right now." She gave a shrug and leaned back against the wall right as Elpsis once more entered the room.

"Thank you, dear." The blonde said as she took the glass of water. "And I'm not surprised, given what it took for me to get a little alcohol around here." A faint smile spread across her face, "Aspirin would be great. Having a spirit ripped out of your mind is not quite easy on the brain. But I'll be alright. I promise." With an almost content sigh, Cora laid her head against Elpsis'.

[member="Cora Passek"]

Elpsis obviously did not like her crush being unhappy. Besides, she was an empath and stuff. So she pulled the blonde into a hug as she snuggled against her, kissing her on the cheek while tryint to send some fuzzy feelings. Nothing invasive that would automatically make Cora shiny and happy, but perhaps it would try to soothe her a bit. "You will be. You ain't alone...you got me now!" she declared, before putting an aspirin tablet in Cora's water glass and handing it to her.

It was sooo tempting for Eileithya to troll them. "I see you're in good - and very skilled - hands, Cora," she said sweetly. "I think I'll take my leave for now. Elpsis, dear, be a good girl and don't keep Cora up all night. I know she's gourgeous but sometimes she needs her beauty sleep."

In response Elpsis stuck her tongue out. Very childish. "Hey, I won't keep her up all night. Just most of it," she protested. However, the elf's compliments made her happy. "I, uh, had fun. We should do this again soon. Is this a regular Priestess gig?"

"You mean, do I sleep with all beautiful girls under my charge? I suppose you'll have to convert to find out. We Eldorai do love our redheads." Yep, totally trolling. So Eileithya pulled first Elpsis, then Cora into a loving kiss, before getting up and departing from the room. Doubtless many trials lay ahead for Cora, but she had taken a big step and achieved something that had been denied to her for many years: Freedom. Few people got such a second chance.

Cora sighed again and let Elpsis pull her into a hug. Closing her eyes she rested her head against the young woman's shoulder. Feeling the warm emotions that weren't quite her own was a bit strange for her, but not entirely unwelcome. It at least helped to soothe some of Cora's worries away. "True." She said quietly. The blonde pulled away long enough to take the aspirin, more than happy for the relief that would bring her.

"Thank you, Eileithya. For everything." She said quickly before returning the Eldorai's kiss. Her eyes followed as the attractive woman left the room. One couldn't help but admire the woman's lovely curves.

Her attention quickly turned back to Elpsis. "I'm glad you came, dear. Not many people I know would have. Means a lot. So, shall we have a little fun before we sleep?" She asked, her intent quite clear as she leaned forward to plant a kiss on the redhead's lips.

[member="Cora Passek"]

For a change, Elpsis' empathy had a practical use beyond giving her annoying headaches from hell. That tended to happen in big crowds. Sometimes in a fight as well. In the light of the fact that Elpsis got into fights a lot, that could be especially annoying. So she gave her what fuzzy feelings she could. Obviously she could not make Cora shiny and happy by wave of a magic wand, but she could soothe her nerves a bit.

Maybe this Force thing was not that bad. Cora's words had the effect of making her rather happy. No, she did not have butterflies, her heart did not skip a bit or any of that sappy nonsense! "You got my back, I got yours," she finally said. That sounded less sappy than something 'you know I'll always come for you', though that might've made a fun double entendre! The kiss was unexpected, but very welcome! "I'm totally down for some fun," she said eagerly, recripocating the kiss with passion and then, well, the scene faded to black. Annoying, this one knows, but those are the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom