Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Day The World Ends

"Cryil I need to shake him I'm going to run him into the imperial anti aircraft guns" She says and guns it out of the elevator shaft and to where the guns are in range and then starts to spin.

[member="Julian Solo"] [member="Cryil Lynn"]

Solo slammed the throttle, following his own ship up and out of the elevator shaft. He realized what was going on when they hit the surface, she was leading him into a trap. His ship was on the Imperial registry, theirs wasn't. Kark. He visually searched the comm database on his helmet and intercepted the Imperial communication tower, "This is Julian Solo, registration Helios 0492-49212. My ship has been stolen by Jedi. Open Fire! I've commandeered their ship, don't gun me down - I'm a damned bounty hunter! Repeat, shoot the bastards wings, take the Helios down."

The Imperial Anti-Air Guns wouldn't target the Eclair, but rather the Helios. If they didn't surrender soon, or some other plan, their trap was just about to turn on them. He punched down the trigger, opening fire on the wings again with the twin fore laser cannons. He felt the Eclair rattle and shake violently. Black acrid smoke was starting to fog up the cockpit from the damage dealt in the lounging area.

By now the Imperial Anti-Air would have opened fire, and in the chaos of things, Julian quickly and rather maddeningly told them to cease-fire. He wasn't their CO, and right now he was just pushing them around. He wanted the Jedi alive, she was of no use to him or the One Sith dead. The air, once pulsating with vibrant green bolts of energy that melted anything in its wake, now sizzled from the intense heat of the cannon fire.

He hit the throttle, looking to ram both their birds out of the sky. He didn't want to afford blowing up the Helios, or even the Eclair. He needed the both of them in one piece. He cut out any non-essential energy drains and overloaded the thrusters. She was burning hot and the alarms were screaming, and more of the smoke was clouding the cockpit. He needed to take them down fast, or tell the Imperial to just simply shoot them down. He didn't want that, that mean't no pay check. He would lose his ship and lose out on his next meal - he would be bankrupt.

He steered the Eclair right for the Helios, looking to collide head-first and take them out of the sky with him. With their height, and the safety of such modern vessels, mortality rates were low.

[member="Quinncolson"] - [member="Cryil Lynn"]

The Helios was damaged and with the repeated attacks from the Anti-air Cannons were severely damaging The Helios to the point that Landing or escaping was not an option.
This is the end.... Seriously why did she have to continue this pointless battle. Seriously why, I am no help now and she couldn't possibly think she could take on the Bounty Hunter so why. Well they had very few options left : No ejector seat which was most likely their only hope, A damaged ship, The Hunter had the Eclair, The anti air cannons were about to destroy- wait they had stopped.
He snapped back to the situation and their Guns had indeed stopped using his good eye he saw the Black exterior of his ship about charging full speed at The Helios. He grabbed the controls away from quinn turning the Helios on a collision course with The Eclair. "This is it Quinn prepare your self, you are the one who needs to fight now"
[member="Julian Solo"] [member="Quinncolson"]

He rammed the Helios, his body slammed forward across the control panels. He lay sprawled for a moment as the Eclair sharply lost altitude after the collision. Through heavy eyes he saw the two hurl themselves from the Helios, allowing it to spin out of control below crashing into the streets below. He heard screams below, and cries of agony. Someone was shrieking a name but he could say who's. So much for being a Jedi, no one had ever taught them the words collateral damage.

He was beginning to doubt if they were even Jedi, maybe they were just some smart-ass smugglers who got their hands on a lightsaber. Either way, he was getting his payment from the Sith. Whether or not they were a Jedi. He needed to cover the repairs of his ship. He slid from the dashboard and gripped the controls and initiated the landing gears. It wasn't enough time, he felt the Eclair slide against the pavement, landing gears snapping away during deployment.

He barely managed to walk out of the ship, stumbling down the corridor as he slid the cycler rifle into his hands. His vision was waving in and out now, and looking down at his wounds showed his legs were soaked in his own blood. This had to end, now. He staggered into the street. The mass of passerby's surged for cover, pushing one another out of the way in the desperate plea for safety. Julian screamed at the two that had caused him so much grief today, "You don't get away that easy, Jedi! Stop running before you kill more innocents, fight me!"

Cryil looked around The last thing he remembered was grabbing the controls away from Quinn. They seemed to have crashed, the wrecks of both the Eclair and the Helios were obvious but as to where Quinn was he couldn't tell. His blood soaked vision couldn't see much but he could see the armed Bounty Hunter approaching. He reaches up and touches his face realizing how bad the wound was. He should never had taken Quinn from Tatooine, he shouldn't have faced Zhall in close range combat, he should never had decided to even consider the idea of coming back to Coruscant. He tried getting up again still failing to succeed feeling a pain in his side. A broken Rib?a piece of shrapnel? It didn't matter at this point. He rolled over onto his back and closed his good eye. This was Quinn's fight now whatever happenes is up to her
[member="Julian Solo"] [member="Quinncolson"]

Before they hit the ground Quinn pulls Cryil over on top of herself so that she would cushin his fall but she doubted as fast as they were going that she would be unharmed at the bottom or if she would survive but Cryil would. They hit the ground nd it became clear she had broken a leg

[member="Cryil Lynn"]

Elmora Raa

Bounty Hunter with a Bounty
Elmora wasn't sure the guys name, and frankly didn't care. All she knew was that she was going to kill Cyril Lynn and any else who attempted to intercept. She had received the word from some random Sith, not that it mattered to her. This was just another day at work.

"Like a lamb to the slaughter," he smirked beneath his helmet. They were done, and nearly so was he. He hit the visual-transponder icon within his HUDs display, calling down a shuttle. He only had one pair of stun cuffs on him, and Cryil didn't look like he was going to pose any real danger. Now that they had done destroying his ship and had stopped running away, he had to provide them the medical aid they needed. A dead target was a worthless target.

"Give up," he ordered of Quinn, approaching her with the stun cuffs as he holstered the cycler rifle over his shoulder. She wasn't going to be able to run with a broken leg. "The longer you resist, the more blood your friend loses, the more likely he's going to die." He could say the same about himself, but he had thankfully cauterized the wound when he had the chance. That had certainly made the difference between being able to give chase, and dying as the ship fell down the elevator.

He tossed the stun cuffs at the girl, draping his hands over his holstered twin blasters. He craned his neck to peer into the clouds, a shuttle was descending quite quickly, and looking back onto the square he saw Imperial forces and authorities moving onto the scene. He took out identification and flashed them, "Authorized bounty hunter. This cargo is mine. I'm sure your daddy overlords can pay the bills for the damage they caused." He was given a disapproving look, and for a moment it looked like he was about to be arrested himself.

That was, of course, until a ship had slashed across the sky, gunning down Imperial Fighters from the sky. Julian Solo had just become an unnecessary pain in the arse, the authorities were now scrambling to deal with a bigger problem. It was the perfect distraction. Whoever the idiot was, Solo was silently praying to him. "C'mon you two, get on the shuttle," he said as the shuttle landed, opening up its belly as a series of simple-programmed protocol droids scurried out, arms wide. "They can carry you if you need it."

@D'vok Windroamer - [member="Quinncolson"] - [member="Cryil Lynn"] -

"Not so fast, friend." heirloo
D'vok showed up behind him, igniting his lightsaber. He looked at the red blade, then at Quinn.
"Now, I know what it looks like, but I swear I'm not sith! This is a... Family heirloom!"
D'vok looks at Julian.
"Sorry buddy."

Elmora Raa

@D'vok Windroamer [member="Julian Solo"] [member="Quinncolson"] [member="Cryil Lynn"]
Upon hearing the commotion I turn the corner and spot my target, but being taken by someone else. With a flash I ignite my two yellow lightsabers and charge in.

Elmora Raa

[member="Quinncolson"] [member="Cryil Lynn"]
With a swift pounce my sabers are against yours, pressing into it and shoving it back towards you, throwing you off balance. I leap quickly at Cyril and pick him up over my shoulder, then bounce onto a platform in escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom