Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Day The World Ends

A woman with a broken leg. A man with a missing arm. And two goons who had lightsabers but weren't Jedi, or as one of them announced, Sith. Either he was in a really bad sitcom or his life was hilariously comical. "None of you use your brains much, do you?" he announced, motioning to the Imperial Forces that had flooded the area following the crash of two freighters. "You're on the capital of the One Sith Empire, and you're starting trouble. More-so, one of you shot down an Imperial Fighter."

He detached the Thermal Detonator from his belt, "Now, your chances of winning this fight are looking good. Real good. Except for you," he said and pointed at Quin who's leg had broken during the fall. "But your chances of getting away after this fight are so infinitely small that you're better of running while you still can. Maybe the resident Sith Lords won't come to see what all this fighting is about in time to kill you while you stick around."

He waved the Thermal Detonator, activating it, "And this is a Thermal Detonator. These balls of joy are calibrated for maximum casualties. They destroy everything on an atomic level. I have two of these. If this explodes, the only thing left will be your singed shadow on the pavement." He drew his DX-2, "And this is a Disruptor Pistol. Highly illegal. Try and block this with your saber and it will short-circuit your blade. Not to mention, this disintergrates its targets, not even your shadow will be left behind."

He slid his thumb across the hammer and the DX-2 began to charge up, "You two," he motioned to [member="Elmora Raa"] and @D'vok Windroamer, "Get out of here before I leave nothing of you for the Sith to pick up." He turned the disruptor on Cryil, but spoke to Quin, "Put the cuffs on, girl, or your friend here is dust."

((Please do not reply when I have not, as I tend to write more and require a few more minutes before I can post. Also take note of the large Imperial forces in the area.. after all, we did just crash two freighter ships into civilians on the street, and one of you shot an imperial fighter))

Elmora Raa

Bounty Hunter with a Bounty
[member="Julian Solo"] [member="D'vok Windroamer"]
Having sheathed one lightsaber she parried D'Vok's saber with her other, still having Cyril hoisted over her shoulder. She turned to look at Julian, "Heed this rogue! Your threats do not scare me! Nor do I feel threatened by the presence of the imperials! My job will be fufilled after taking this boys life and nothing you puny ants can do about it! Want to reference me to your imperial friends? Go for it! The name's Elmora Raa! Come and get me!" And with a giant leap she flew onto another higher platform and continued out of distance, fleeing efficiently from her competitors and the imperial forces with the boy [member="Cryil Lynn"] in hand.

"Really? Thermal detonators? I've got one too!""
D'vok shealthed his lightsaber, before pulling out both the thermal detonator and his pistol, before aiming it at the detonator.
"You shoot, I shoot, we all die. I suggest we sit down and talk. All of us."

Elmora Raa

[member="D'vok Windroamer"]
After reaching a safe distance away, hopefully enough to leave the incoming blast radius and lose all the imperial pursuers, she lay [member="Cryil Lynn"] down in an alley, hand cuffing one wrist to a pole and throwing all tools he could use to escape out of reach, then turned back to the scene. She made her way back silently, and watched from behind a small barrier the events unfold, two thermal detonators ready to explode. She smiled with excitement and beamed her lightsabers on before jumping out from behind cover and snatching the thermal detonators from the hands of [member="Julian Solo"] and swiftly kicking him down. Placing them quickly in her pack she retrieved two throwing knives and readied them at the primary enemies, quickly noticing the waves of imperial troops that had gathered around.

"Where am I?" He struggle and looks around. He had blacked out again... His left hand was attached to a pole, he looked at his right arm and remembered "right.." Looking around with his good eye he could see that he was in an alley. There was commotion going on a little ways away, probably where the fights were happening. He had to escape..Struggling he tried to break free of his handcuffs. "No luck" Remembering old stories Lynn had told him about how Smugglers could break their hands trying to get out of handcuffs. It wasn't the best Idea even if it did work he would lose the use of his only hand. He decided to wait, the fight would be nearing its end soon and one way or another someone have to come and get him.

Elmora Raa

Back flipping onto a nearby ledge while dodging blasters, she threw the knives into two troopers and took off from the commotion, disappearing from view and making her way back to [member="Cryil Lynn"] who she left in an alley. She reached him quickly and began un-cuffing him without explaining what was going on, "Come now, we're leaving somewhere I can kill you in private..."

"Good point," Solo said to D'vok, his thumb just about to deactivate the thermals. Then he heard something ignite; a saber. He turned his neck in time to see the woman charging him, she tried to swipe the detonator out of his hand and he adjusted his arm, taking the detonator out of her reach. Then suddenly a kick struck him right where it would hurt most; his hip. He grunted. He felt his vision go black momentarily, his body collapsed to the floor. He fired the trigger of his disruptor by instinct. The detonator rolled out of his hand, primed. It began to beep.

It was the noise of the detonator that knocked him back into the fight. He shook his head violently and scurried to his feet away from the Togruta. He looked around at all the Imperial Forces, blasters raised. But not at him. Only minutes ago he had already identified himself. He was the one trying to detain a wanted individual on their behalf - a Jedi. "Detonator!" he yelled, and ran, grabbing at Quinns arm as he did so. She couldn't run with a broken leg, and he wasn't going to wait for her to hop out of harms way.

He held her arms with the deathly grip of crushgaunts and attempted to drag her behind him as easily as a doll would. He wasn't that strong, it was the crushgaunts doing all the pulling. He ran for his shuttle, but had made it out of the large twenty-meter detonation zone by the time the thermal had exploded. He ran up the flight deck and punched to close the bridge. Imperial forces were shouting and cursing in confusion of the events unfolding. He slid into the cockpit and punched the engines, "Where did she take him?" he roared the droid.

"Sir, m-" He shouted over the droid, "I don't care what you have to say, take me to him, quick. We're dealing with maniacs." The shuttle lifted off and floated towards the alleys she had brought him. "Sensor reading; singular life-form. Critical injuries. Require immediate medical treatment." Solo marched down the gangway and lowered the ramp. A gust of wind blew at him, and it took all his strength not to collapse to his knees. Damn, that Togruta could do a fierce kick.

Solo ripped the AO14 net gun from its holster on the shuttles inner wall. He fell to a knee, partly to aim, partly due to the intense pain of his wounds. He fired the net gun over Cryil, and jammed his own end of the gun between two chairs. "Take altitude, we may have a live one in the net."

[member="Cryil Lynn"] - [member="Elmora Raa"] - @D'vok Windroamer - [member="Quinncolson"]

Elmora Raa

"Nice try!" With a quick slash of her blade the net was cut and [member="Cryil Lynn"] was hoisted over her shoulder once more. With a jump breaking record heights she latched onto the ship, placing a couple of sticky mines on the side before leaping off and ducking in between alleys to escape, the boys still over her shoulder. Something nagged at her however... Why hadn't she killed him yet? It takes no effort to cut the boy in half with a single strike since he's already incapacitated... But something about his helplessness and his injuries swayed Elmora away from the massacre of this defenseless boy.
[member="Julian Solo"]

Everything happened super quickly one minute he was in a net, the next he was over the Bouty Hunter/Assassin/Jedi shoulder again. She was in mid fall this was his his chance to escape. He used the last of his strength to Send an Elbow at this captors face. This act sent him falling sending him falling to the ground.
[member="Elmora Raa"] [member="Julian Solo"]

She slashed the net he had shot, and the ship had already started gaining altitude. There was absolutely no way someone could jump so high. When she jumped, Solo watched her fall back down, without having actually landed on the shuttle. "What was she thinking?" he shrieked aloud in utter frustration, "This damn shuttle," he kicked at the interior chairs, "Is fifty karkin' meters in the air! and gainin'!"

"You," he shouted, pointing at the droid pilot, "Follow her." The shuttle craned left and follow high above. Solo stormed up and down the corridor, thinking, calculating what he could do. No matter what he did, this Togruta just spat in his face. "Argh," he shouted angrily, slamming a fist against the wall. The durasteel dented inward from the crushgaunts. He took a knee and pulled out the trays below the row of seats.

He opened all of them up, searching the armory of weapons he had on standby for missions. He needed something. Something. His hands rummaged through the compartments, tossing aside blasters, sidearms and ten different types of cuffs. He took out a razor net pistol, and his DX-2 disruptor. He would have to rely on his ability as a gunslinger, because he sure was no marksmen.

"Keep her steady, and lose some height," he ordered, and the shuttle descended after the Togruta. He charged up the DX-2 and fired at [member="Elmora Raa"]. The DX-2 was a vicious and devastating weapon that disintegrated its target. It tore apart its victim at the molecular level, destroying their body tissues and bypassing most sorts of personal energy shields. He fired several shots, her only hope of survival was to use her lightsaber to block them, and it would shortcircuit them.

When the disruptor pistol overheated after continuous fire, he fired the razer net. It was used by particularly cruel bounty hunters to trap and restrain their targets. Made from strong cord embedded with razor-sharp barbs, the net inflicted wounds whenever the target moved against the barbs. This painful cutting also served as a deterrent to escape attempts.

It was a last resort. She was starting to become a giant pain in his arse. Even if she got away today, she couldn't run forever. No, he would make sure of that. He wanted that pilot, the Jedi and him came in a bundle. It was all or nothing. And if he didn't act soon, those wounds could prove deadly.

With that done, he grabbed the net gun from between the chairs, reloaded and fired another shot at Cryil.

Quinn Uses the force to bring Cryil off the ground and into range of the net gun "Take the shot take it now." She bit her lip. Then She falls again screaming Better with me than dead

[member="Julian Solo"] [member="Cryil Lynn"] [member="Elmora Raa"]

Elmora Raa

[member="Julian Solo"]
Feeling her captives elbow knock into her head came as more of a shock than the experience of pain, after all she thought he was unconscious. She was preoccupied with saving the boy from her attacker, and attempting to dodge what ever he threw at her, luckily she was a highly trained gymnast, evading was a simple task. After dropping the boy on the ground after the blow to her head, she turned quickly to the incoming razor net and grinned. Not sure if he realized who she was or what she was, she extended her arm and let loose an invisible blast at the incoming threat, stopping it shortly before impact and dropping it down carefully, only to turn around and make herself clear to [member="Cryil Lynn"] who was laying near the net in pain, "Listen up! That man is trying to capture you! Come with me and I'll keep you safe! I know it sounds ridiculous after what I said earlier but I changed my mind!" Elmora turned to [member="Quinncolson"] eagerly and desperately, "You have to let me take him! Come with me! We can protect him!" She shouted, picking up Cryil over her shoulder again and gesturing for Quinn to follow her.

OOC: [member="D'vok Windroamer"] I'm not sure if you don't understand what's going on, but we're quite the distance away from you, my apologies for not being clear

He looked up at D'vok from his postion on the Ground "Nice Job D'vok but the Eclair is dead and plus I won't be walking anywhere anytime soon" He looks up at the Shuttle Hovering Above him. He does his best to signal for [member="Julian Solo"] to pick him up. Turning back to D'vok he sighed "Even if this guy wrecked my ship and injured me, he is me an Quinn's best bet at getting away"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom