Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Day The World Ends

Coruscant, it was home and also the place Cryil hated most. Here he was heading back but it wasn't for fun, this time he had a mission. He had to get Quinn to her master who was somewhere on the planet. The Eclair continued its descent towards on of Coruscant's many docks. Cryil took a quick a quick look a Quinn before returning to flying. He had fun these last few days, her company had definitely improved his mood. Having someone around made the Eclair seem less of a ship full of bad memories and more of a home.

Cryil started a coded message "Any Anti-Sith forces nearby I have a someone in need of protection. We may encounter some sith resistance and any help would be greatly appreciated" The Code was one he learned over the years it would stay of out The One Sith's basic communications and allow them to get some allies but it wasn't unbreakable. It was a few minutes before the ship had fully docked.
Cryil checked his Equipment quickly Sniper and blaster check, Vibro Knife check, other equipment check. He Grabbed a spare trenchcoat and tossed it to his jedi companion.
"Put this on, your jedi outfit is too obvious"

[member="Quinncolson"]
Cryil Turned and and looked at her "Are you sure you can take a fully trained Sith head on?" Turning back to the door and opening it before she could answer

Cryil walks down the ramp onto the crowded dock,taking a quick look around before turning back to Quinn
"An Air-Strike? I'm an assassin not an Admiral." Cryil pauses trying to collect his thoughts "Don't worry I may not be a Jedi but don't underestimate me" Cryil fixes his coat and does another weapons check
OOC: Right, I forgot about Talon

"Wait a minute" Cryil walked over and removed the Lightsaber from her belt "If you Attach it here" He moves the lightsaber to the back of the belt "You can still grab it and have quick access" He smiles quick before putting on a serious expression and puts his hood up
[member="Quinncolson"]

Cryil starts walking across the docks "follow me I may know of a place-" He didn't get a chance to finish.
"The great Von seems to have gone respectable" Cryil knew the voice anywhere
"Vlech Cee, long time no see" The Rodian was a small time drug dealer Cryil had done some work for in the past.
"Enough of the puns" He grabbed Cryil’s arm moving him slightly away from Quinn
"Want another job, competition has been hard since you left" Cryil shrugged off the Rodians arm
"No thanks the Steinman job was our final deal" Cryil turned to walk back to Quinn "Besides its like you said I've gone respectable"
The Rodian Walked off Disappointed "Whatever old friend"
[member="Quinncolson"]

"An old friend and if he knows I am back then we may not be as safe as I origionaly thought" After a quick scan of the crowd he put his had on her shoulder "It will be fine even if he knows, Velch is smart enough not to contact the athorities"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom