Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Day The World Ends

He couldn't dodge, the lightsaber cut cleanly through his lower right arm. severing it just below the elbow. As the gun and arm fell to the ground he saw D'voks raise his gun and fire. Cryil knew he had to use the attack to his advantage. Using his left hand he droped the knife and switched to his Sniper rifle. jumping backward he fired attempting to use force Zhall into the middle of both D'vok's and he own sniper blast
[member="Zhall Serth"]@Quinncolson@D'vok Windroamer

@D'vok Windroamer [member="Cryil Lynn"] [member="Quinncolson"] Zhall reacted the shots from the gunslinger by quickly ducking and rolling under a near-by table, leaving a trail of blood on the floor. The shots from the sniper rifle were easy to dodge as the aim was unstable with just one hand. Zhall deciding the odds weren't in his favor absconded through the back door of the place , using a land speeder he parked behind the place for his get away after the murder.

He could hear it a voice in the back of his mind mocking him and recognized it instantly it was Lynn his mentor. The voice got more louder as the pain from his missing arm grew worse. Soon the words became understandable "you lost". Cryil shook his head and looked around the room the sith was on the ground unconscious and Quinn was helping holding him up. Right...the fights over he thought himself has he tried to block the pain. Bending down he picked up his blaster but struggled with placing it in its holster on the right side of his body. After succeeding he switched to the knife and did his best to put it in its sheath on his back. He turned to D'vok "Thank you for the help but I had victory already in my grasp"
@D'vok Windroamer

Cryil looks down at the Sith then over to D'vok. "Where is this place to get a new arm? I rather leave before the authorities find out" He looks to Quinn "We didn't find your master I am sorry"
@D'vok Windroamer[member="Quinncolson"]

Cryil looks down at the Sith then over to D'vok. "Where is this place to get a new arm? I rather leave before the authorities find out" He looks to Quinn "We didn't find your master I am sorry"
@D'vok Windroamer[member="Quinncolson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom