Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xiomar Ren

XIOMAR REN

slS2kE3.jpg

NAME: Any who knew me privately know me as Silara Varn. The only name that matters to me elsewhere is Xiomar.

TITLE: Xiomar Ren, Sister, Ren

FACTION: I once served the Supreme Leader and Kyrel Ren in his wake. They are gone but their legacy finds itself in the Dark Empire.

RANK: I was once a disciple of the Knights of Ren. I remain faithful as just that: A knight of Ren.

SPECIES: I once believed I was human, as far as I was aware, but I feel I am something different than my parentage suggested. (In actuality she is Morellian
)

SEX: I am a woman and I have no official preference.

HEIGHT: I stand at five feet nine inches.

WEIGHT: I am one hundred thirty three pounds, on the leaner side for my build.

EYES: My eyes are naturally blue, however they darken when I use the powers I trained hard for.

HAIR: I sport brown hair that often brightens in direct light.

SKIN: Noticeably tanned though it varies with light.

VOICE SAMPLE:
Barbara Palvin.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Indeed I am.

ggblAH2.jpg

STRENGTHS:
- Bladework:
Where my brother was far more talented with the nature and applications of the Force I am more preferential and capable with the use of a blade. So far as to say I am the warrior I need to be.

- Determined: I will do whatever it takes to achieve my goal or mission. Failure is an option that I dare not desire compensation for. If I am capable of doing what needs to be done, I will do it as the Supreme Leader wills.

- Tempered: I am as I was trained to be. I move as I was practiced, act as I was educated and speak as I was instructed. For the Supreme Leader there is nothing I would not do. If he wills, I oblige.

- Feminine: I possess physical aspects that benefit me when participating in social encounters. Physically I know I am fairly appealing.

NEUTRAL TRAIT(S):
- Force Adept:
I am not as powerful with the Force as my brother. While I am entirely capable, I am no where near as destructive with the Force as he could have been. It was his power in the Force that consumed him, and as such I will keep my use of the Force in check as is necessary. I will not die as he did.

- Detached: While I possess physical traits that would make me otherwise appealing, my attitude and demeanor are often times off putting.

WEAKNESSES:
- Dogmatic:
All was as the Supreme Leader claimed. He knew the path to true salvation and I follow those with kindred ideals. His will showed me the path I must follow without question and any who question or betray those I call my leaders, or masters, are either a traitor or should be set straight.

- Callous: Once I loved as others do. Once I had dreams I put before all else. Once I felt for only that which I desired. Now I feel only for those things which only mean to further the Supreme Leader's goals. If the Supreme Leader wills it, I will feel. Any unnecessary emotion is fleeting.

- Human: While I claim to be many things, I know well that I am only human by nature. I am not perfect, I cannot perform miracles. I am powerful, but human nature often wins out regardless of my desire to prevent such things. Even still I refuse to fail.

thumb2-model-barbara-palvin-photoshoot-it-2016.jpg

APPEARANCE:
Silara Varn: When she isn't carrying herself as a member of the Knights of Ren to uphold the image of the fellows of her order and the Supreme Leader, she is seen carrying herself as the feminine creature that she is. She's slender, curved in the right areas and sleek enough to give off a very agile appearance. She has long brown hair with light affected highlights and has bright blue eyes. Her facial features are delicate, often adorned with make up despite her seemingly resound aversion from it. Her characteristics and figure fit well with her height.

Xiomar Ren: When Silara isn't around the company of the other Knights of Ren, the Supreme Leader or select high ranking officials of the First Order, she's wearing the very same clothing and helmet that make signify her as a member of the Knights of Ren. She carries herself taller and less curved but with the same slenderness that comes with her natural build. Her long arms and legs are adorned with black wrappings, gloves and boots and she often wears a tattered waist length cloak around her waist that belonged to her brother under the full caped one of her own.

BIOGRAPHY:
This story is far from a happy one. It is not for those who wish for a love story or the ending of a fairy tale.

Born into a family living on one of the many worlds controlled by the First Order within the Unknown Regions, I was the daughter of twins born to a loving mother. My brother and I would come to learn as we grew older that our father had left long before we were born. As such our youth was one blanketed by the absence of a father figure, our uncle taking his place with what time he could with his service in the navy of the First Order.

For a few years we lead the lives of happy and oblivious children, getting into trouble and learning through our difficulties and hardships. Our lives were far from perfect, but we were happy to live under the rule of an Order and government that cared for it's people. Or so our family believed under the watchful eye of our mother and uncle. As such our childhoods came to an abrupt end on the day that we were selected and offered the opportunity to train our Force Sensitivity.

We were taken to Skye, separated from our mother and our uncle. I cannot speak for how long it took us to learn if we had been accepted. Nor for how long it had taken for us to be moved through the processes of our training. But what I do remember, what I care to remember, is that I learned who I needed to be. Who my Supreme Leader needed me to be. And in time, my brother and I came to view the Supreme Leader as the father we had never had.

Of course, as I said this is not a happy tale. In fact, I would consider it far from it. For just years into our training to be disciples of Ren, my brother became obsessed with the potential he possessed with the Force. Studying tirelessly what he could do with such power and how he could use it to effect his skill as a warrior. Many feared he'd lose himself, while others saw the promise in his ability to use the Force in ways most would have considered unheard of.

He advanced quickly in his training, proving himself to be far above many of those who had trained with him. But not all good things are meant to last. While I had took to focusing on the use of a blade and a balance of Force potential, he began to show signs of fracture. At first it was with others he trained with, then with his swordplay and finally a complete loss of control. I doubt anyone knows just how he died, but what can be said is that I was the last one to hear him speak.

He died in my arms. The only family, outside the Supreme Leader, that I had left. And he died in my arms. The only words I had left to take from him were to continue on. And so, in silence, I put my brother to rest and completed my training. Only, when it came time to become a disciple, I insisted on taking the title that would be granted to him upon his advancement into the Knights of Ren. It was the only selfish thing I had done in my life since my youth: I would have him live through me.

I doubled my efforts with the blade and exceedingly pushed myself in the ways of the Force. Even now I cannot say how much I strive to learn, only that I have learned far more than I could have possibly imagined myself capable.

The only truth I know: It is all for the Supreme Leader and the First Order. All is as the Supreme Leader wills it. Father watch over me, I live to honor your will. Though you may be gone, and what you strove for left astray to the emptiness of space, I will continue to fight on in the name of what you stood for.

I have learned much in your absence, but hardly enough to call myself my own master; though that is still what I am.

KEY: Disciple ~ Knight ~ Master ~ Perfected

FORCE POWERS:
Force Push/Pull: ||||
Force Leap: |||
Force Choke: |||
Force Freeze: |||
Force Speed: |||||
Force Grip: |||
Force Lightning: |||
Force Weapon: |||

LIGHTSABER FORMS:
Shii-Cho: