Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied The Cyan Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ZPuXNsm.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Organization Name: The Cyan Jedi
  • Classification: Jedi | Non Profit Group | Religious | Military Organization
  • Affiliation: Vexander Graves Vexander Graves | The Jedi Academy Network
  • Organization Symbol: Jedi Order Emblem (Variant)
  • Description: Created with the purpose of providing support to the Hidden Jakku Jedi Enclave, the Cyan Jedi quickly began to reorganize themselves to fight against the darkness that lurks in the galaxy in a mobile way to provide further support across different places while still maintaining their training.
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Hierarchy: Being just a small organization of Jedi, the leadership of the Cyan Jedi falls on Vexander Graves Vexander Graves for the time being. However, the Cyan Jedi consist in 4 different departments that are overseed by a member handpicked by Vex himself:
    • Silmeria Supply Squadron: The Silmeria is a single squadron flying their UTCJ-70E Support Craft wherever they are needed. The versatility of the ships allow them to fulfill logistic, relief, medical missions and other assingments that do not require a big military intervention.
    • Lenneth Fighter Wing: The Lenneth Fighter wing consist on 2 Fighter squadrons fitted with SSCJ01 X-Wing. Although some Jedi serve on those X-Wings, they are not limited to Force Sensitives.
    • 88th Einherjar Cyan Company: Consisting mostly in Non-Force Sensitive beings with a few Jedi serving as senior officers, the "Einherjar" are the footsoldiers and commandos pulled from the Antarian Rangers within the SJC that knew Vex since the early days of the Silver Jedi and decided to join him in his crusade and the Cyan Jedi purpose.
    • Hrist Squadron: Elite Squad of Force Sensitives trained in Sullust and Kattada, the Hrist as the senior members and are solely Jedi with a deep and solemn desire to fight the darkside. For this specific reason they all joined the Hrist Jedi Squad and along Vexander Graves Vexander Graves , they fly the newly commisioned Nega Wing Class Starfighters.
  • Membership: Members of the Cyan Jedi count in the couple of hundreds, with just around 50 active Jedi while the rest are Non-Force Sensitive personnel that assist in different tasks, including but not limited to military personnel, logistics, maintenance crews, pilots. Each member volunteers to serve the Cyan Jedi and is directly approved by Vexander (IC and OOC) to join the "Mobile Academy".
  • Climate: Since this is just a sub-group of the Jedi Order and it's many iterations in Chaos, the Cyan Jedi are consired to be just the same as the Jedi Order but their goal is completely set to fighting the darkside in a mobile way. All Jedi see each other as colleages and even those who are not Force Sensitive that serve in the 88th Cyan Company and the different Fighter Squadrons stationed in the "mobile academy" are treated with respect and as comrades, brothers in arms.
  • Reputation: Despite being a fairly new group, the Cyan Jedi are known to be a honorable and lightsided organization. They are respected as Jedi since in the core they are. They just have a different purpose and in the end, without authority, they are a known force.
  • Curios: When joining the Cyan Jedi, all members are allowed to wear their desired attire, however; they are welcome to requisition a set of robes and uniform that has the Cyan Jedi Emblem on them along with a Force Trinket that allows them to remain connected with the main fleet (Factory Submissions Pending)
  • Rules: Their devotion to the lightside is palpable, and they rule themselved by the Jedi Code. Nevertheless, seeing that they are a mobile force, they adhere to the Galactic Alliance laws.
  • Goals:
    • Provide support to the Jakku Jedi Enclave.
    • Assist the Jedi Academy Network when they see fit.
    • Fight the dark forces including but not limited to the Sith, Bryn'adûl and any other organization with dark intentions.
    • Expand the mobile academy and their forces to provide further assistance where needed, perhaps even stablish a supply base for the Cyan Jedi Fleet.
MEMBERS
Vexander Graves Vexander Graves -
Sierra von Kaltz Sierra von Kaltz - Silmeria Lead
Istovir Tyandas Istovir Tyandas - Einherjar Lead

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

After returning from his self-imposed exile, Vexander was guided through the Force to join the Jakku Jedi Enclave under Romi Jade Romi Jade . There, he joined as an instructor but quickly began to look for different ways to provide further support to the Enclave. While studying the historic records detailing the years that he has been away and the demise of several of the Jedi Enclaves. Master Graves began to analyze and to prepare in order to provide a way for the Enclave to subsist at any cost.

Due to the Eremitian Promise, most of the ways to keep the Enclave safe and how to provide countermeasures, a deal was done with the Republic Engineering Corporation in order to provide a ship and several support equipment to assist with logistics, materials, manpower and even some technology that would help in case of emergency or evacuation.

The vessel, later baptized as "The Valkyrie", in honor of an ancient mythos from a long lost culture due to the role it has to retrieve Jedi and take them to safety if needed; was launched and stationed at the edges of the Jakku system. Such ship was equiped in order to hold what is needed and also with chambers that would allow Jedi to train and to serve as a training vessel while keeping an eye on the ground Enclave.

Little did he know that such ship and the different volunteers that offered themselves to support the efforts would start to grow. In no time, the small support group began to form itself in different units and began to organize itself as a specialized unit that would serve not only as a support for the Jakku Enclave but also to other Jedi in different places.

The different soldiers and commando units labeled as "Einhenjar" quickly began to be deployed to assist in different battles against the Sith and the Bryadul, providing help to other organizations such as the Galactic Alliance and the Silver Jedi Concord. In time, such units began to see the need to gather more support and hardware to keep providing assisting, while keeping a mobile Jedi base that could provide training and instruction in the ways of the Force while having the means to move out and fight for the light.

And thus, The Cyan Jedi were born, a mobile enclave and support group. Moving across space, providing assistance to the whole Jedi Academy Network. Keeping the core values and adhering to the Jedi Code but being active in the battle against the dark side.

Last edited:
Good afternoon! I'll be your Judge [In Training] today, overseen by my handler John Locke John Locke .

There are only a few things that I see that will be required, firstly under the Links section "Mobile Training Vessel" doesn't have a link, which based on the context later in the submission I surmise to be CJSG01 Light Cruiser "The Valkyrie", is that correct?

Additionally, under Affiliation you list "The Jedi Academy Network" but there doesn't appear to be a faction of that name created (or re-created, more likely) yet, which explains why it hasn't been linked in the submission. If you cannot create the faction to link it, then it should be removed until it exists (you may request the modification later). Alternatively, I see lots of mention of the Jakku Jedi Enclave in the history, if you just switched the affiliation to that, and altered this field accordingly, that would do swimmingly.

Lastly, under Climate there is a mention of the Chaos board. This is shorthand and shouldn't be in the submission except for the intent. If you could rephrase this section into IC terms, this will be acceptable.

With those out of the way, I'll make a few suggestions that you can elect to use if you choose to:
  • Domain: You list here "Mobile Jedi Academy Vessel", but you might be able to expand this section to include the usual routes the vessel may travel along (are there any favored hyperlanes, favored ports or safe havens, etc.)
  • Rules: "Their devotion to the lightside is palpable and they rule themselves by the Jedi Code. Nevertheless, seeing that they are a mobile force, they adhere to the Galactic Alliance laws."

In the history, I don't see any mention of, or origins relating to the Galactic Alliance. As such, this line seems a little confusing. If they are a mobile force unrelated to the GA, why are they adhering to their laws? You could either expand on the reasoning here, or you could simply drop this last line and say they only adhere to the Jedi Code (my personal preference but it's up to you).

I think that's it! Let me know when those required edits are done, and I can give this a Pending Approval :)

Vexander Graves Vexander Graves what is the status on this submission? You still working on the edits posted above?

If I don't hear a response by the 7th I'll assume this needs to be archived for inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom