Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship SSCJ01 X-Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mf36A9q.png

ELxaPoc.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Super Superiority Starfighter.
  • Length: 12 Metres.
  • Width: 11 Metres.
  • Height: 2 Metres.
  • Armament:Average Rating.
    • Variant One:
    • Variant Two:
      • [4] Heavy Laser Cannons [Stutter-fire Capable, Fixed Forward; Adjustable Emitters.]
        • Firing Modes: Single Cannon, Double Cannon, Quad Cannon.
        • Alternate Versions: Plasburst Cannons [Charged,] Burst Cannons [Tri-Beam Burst.]
      • [2] Heavy Ion Cannons [Fuselage-mounted, Fixed Forward; Fire-linked.]
      • [1] Repeating Antipersonnel Blaster Cannon [Retractable and Underslung; Only Useable in Cruise/Locked Mode.]
  • Defences:Average Rating.
    • Standard Reinforced, and Ablative Armour and Hull Plating.
    • Standard Deflector Shield (Ray, Particle and Concussion Barriers; Overlaid.)
      • Auxillary Settings: Standard / Tactical Shield, Double Front, Double Rear.
    • Reinforced Ionic Shielding.
    • Standard Emergency Thrusters (Chemical Propellent-based and Retro-Thrusters.)
    • Advanced EWAR, Electronic Countermeasures, Chaff Particles, Flare Launchers, Sensor Jammers with Squadron Mask setting, Etc.
  • Squadron Count:Average Rating.
    • Twelve Starfighters per Squadron.
  • Maneuverability Rating: 80 DPF - High Rating.
  • Speed Rating: Very High Rating.
  • MGLT: 120 MGLT
  • Maximum Atmospheric Speed: 1,050 Km/H
  • Hyperdrive: Equipped.
    • Primary Hyperdrive Rating: Class 1.0.
    • Secondary Hyperdrive Rating: None.
  • Engine Unit(s): Starfighter - Class Ion Engines, with Integrated Repulsorlift Generator(s.)
  • Primary Power Plant: Starfighter-Class Compact Fusion Reactor.
  • Secondary Power Plant: Solar Ionization Conversion Module(s) with Retractable Agrinium Collection Arrays.
  • Passengers:
    • One - Astromech Droid (Bottom-Loaded. No Support Personnel Required.)
  • Crew Complement (Optimal): One Pilot, and Integrated Droid Brain.
  • Crew Complement (Skeletal): Integrated Droid Brain.
  • Escape Craft: One Escape Pod / Detachable Cockpit Module.
  • Cargo Capacity: 120 Kilograms.
  • Consumables: One Week.
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Sensor and Targeting Systems.
  • Standard Avionics Package and Navigation System.
    • Precision MicroJump Computer.
  • Standard Life Support System, with Inertial Compensation System.
    • Automatic Polarizing Canopy (Integrated Resistance to Blinding Lights; Synthetic or Natural.)
  • Standard Damage and Hazard Control Systems.
  • Standard Anti-Ion Emission Tracker (Anti-Hyperspace Tracking.)
  • Standard Tractor Beam Shroud; Anti-Tractor Beam - Activated System.
  • Standard Communication Systems, with Encrypted Military Keys.
  • Standard Shift and Relativistic Shielding.
  • Standard Integrated VTOL System.
  • Standard S-Foils - Attack and Locked Positions.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Highly Automated, with Animated Metal Sealant, Automated Repair Droids, and Minor Regenerative Properties.
  • Advanced Countermeasure, Sensor and Targeting Suite.
  • Small Forward and Rear Attack Profile - Lower Probability of Scoring Hits.
  • Performance Enhancements:
    • Shielded and Aerodynamic - Marginal Increase(s) in Speed and Maneuverability in Atmospheric Conditions.
    • Advanced Power Coupling(s) - Capable of Shunting additional Power to Shields, Weapons, or Engines.
  • Squadron Mask - Due to the advanced Sensor Jammers installed, when flying in tight formation, the link between each ship's sensor jammers is designed to cause a high setting that shields the whole squadron from other sensors in medium and long ranges.
  • SLAM System; Temporary Speed Boost.
WEAKNESSES
  • Automated and Slaved Systems; Utterly Crippled if Disabled.
  • Limited EMP and Ion Resistance; Proximity and Device Potency Dependent.
  • Fixed Forward Weapon Placements; Consistent Reorientation for Target Acquisition.
  • Repulsorlift Jammers; Proximity Dependent.
  • Cruise Mode - Unable to Primary Fire Weapons whilst S-Foils are Locked.
  • Squadron Mask: Although the thight formation generated a joint sensor shielding for medium and long range sensors, closer ships are not affected by this feature and they are picked up by sensors right away.
  • Power Couplings - Notable Dips in Operational Performance when Power's Allocated away from Major System(s.)
  • Large Dorsal and Ventral Attack Profile - Higher Probability of Scoring Hits.
  • SLAM System; Reroutes Power from Weapons to Engines - Temporarily Disables Armament.
DESCRIPTION
Built, comissioned and modified by the Republic Engineering Corporation. The Space Superiority Cyan Jedi X-Wing is a starfighter built with increased maneurability and speed in order to meet the reflexes of Jedi.

Following the instructions of Master Vexander Graves, the 2 squadrons purchased were modified in order to serve the CJSG in order to provide support to the Jakku Jedi Enclave and other Jedi across the galaxy from it's Mobile Training Vessel, "The Valkyrie".

In case it is needed, the X-Wings have been modified in order to increase the hyperdrive for long range missions away from it's carrier if needed. The ships also remain at the disposal of all Jedi training in the Vessel and/or by request of the Jakku Enclave when needed.

Republic Engineering Republic Engineering

Last edited:

Hello there, I'll be your judge today; before we get to the nitty-gritty, I'd suggest linking the SS01 in Model for convenience.​

Moving on to the main issue, directly linked weapons/technology should be a Factory Submission or a Wookiepedia Article, not an article in the wiki of one of the various games set in the Star Wars universe. I can certainly understand why this may not have been entirely clear, however, as the Factory has at times been so-so on enforcing this, so long as the source is from Star Wars. We will be keeping a closer eye on this in the future.​

In your case, the misunderstanding is especially understandable, given that the relatively recently Approved submission on which this was based uses the same links. Unfortunately, I cannot base judgements on precedents - however recent. The links that lead to the Squadrons Wiki will need to be replaced, though you may, should you so desire, retain them as inspiration sources in, e.g., "Primary Sources".​

It is also possible to describe the effects of a subcomponent (within reason) if an appropriate Wookiepedia Article or Submission cannot be found.​

AMCO AMCO

Hello there! Thanks for the recommendations. I went ahead to change the links to wookipedia ones as I could find them. Some others were completely scrapped due to the lack of articles supporting them from the Star Wars Lore (other than the Squadrons wiki).

Now, I did leave some of the firing modes since they are related to computer settings and not specifically due to a certain piece of technology. Major example of it is the way Missiles might be launched (quick-lock, standard lock, multilock). Let me know what you think please.

Excellent; that's perfectly alright, variable firing modes is not an issue nor something that normally requires an article as a reference. You do seem to have missed a few links, however. I will list them and suggest alternatives as appropriate below.​
I think that's all of them, get those done and update the Strengths/etc. accordingly, if anything notable changes, and I'll pass this along.

AMCO AMCO

Makes a lot of sense, I managed to strip assault shield, sensor inverter, seeker warheads and finanlly changed the Squadron Mask feature to match with sensor jammer and added it as a new setting.

Checked all the links and they should match wookiepedia articles.

• Squadron Mask - Due to the advanced Sensor Jammers installed, when flying in tight formation, the link between each ship's sensor jammers cause a high setting that shields the whole squadron from other sensors in medium and long ranges.

We try to shy away from describing the abilities of opponent's technologies here, for the simple reason that someone can always potentially invent something that may counter this technology, or there may be circumstances that develop which might render this technology mute. If you can add a qualifier/modifier here like "can" or "is designed to" to reflect the intent of the abilities of this technology, rather than the output, we'll be good. It might read as something like this:

• Squadron Mask - Due to the advanced Sensor Jammers installed, when flying in tight formation, the link between each ship's sensor jammers can cause a high setting that shields the whole squadron from other sensors in medium and long ranges.

Or this:

• Squadron Mask - Due to the advanced Sensor Jammers installed, when flying in tight formation, the link between each ship's sensor jammers is designed to cause a high setting that shields the whole squadron from other sensors in medium and long ranges.
AMCO AMCO Vexander Graves Vexander Graves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom