Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crystal Heart Workshop [Artifice]

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Spectre"]
I know, I'm just unsure of my IC capability (or knowledge) of how to do that. I rather don't like handwaving the learning of new spells without formal training/discovery. I might be able to just due to being an AEL alchemist, but that would have to go by AEL, since I don't want to steal its thunder. Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Captain Larraq"],

I apologize but unfortunately that model is not for sale and exclusively for corporate aviational use. I can offer you a small discount on our standard combat flight helmets, however, which are proven to be very effective.

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Captain Larraq"],

Pardon the misunderstanding, though you seem to be mistaken. All of our Alpha-Series combat helmets are in fact environmentally sealed; a necessity for facilitating an open oxygen feed, whether via cockpit tanks or rebreather. All Alpha-Series helmets are also fully compatible with our environmentally-sealed combat flight suits. Both products have been tested and verified in the vacuum of space.

The Sierra model is the only self-sufficient atmospherically-sealed model not requiring an environmentally sealed suit. All other helmets are compatible with any other environmentally sealed flight suit as well as our own.

(((this is Star Wars, why would I make a combat helmet that wasn't air-tight? xD)))

I have a real challenge. Something that can chill the blood of any man or woman.

I require data biometric, acoustic and visual on a Starweird. You do not have to capture the creature just the data.

I know you do some acquisitions and will pay very handsomely for it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Captain Larraq"]

*paid for the suits for you so your soldiers' smart shebs don't choke to death in space xD*

*shameless self-promotion*

[member="Countess Xyhn"], [member="Særa Ayña Savan"],

Hello,

I would like to purchase accounts from you. The first being Night hunter, Or its real name of a Maalraas.

Secondly, I have some information that you are selling two Durinfire Crystals. As well as an Opila Crystal. If I may, I would like to purchase them from you. I can give you an amount of 2 million Credits if that is acceptable for you. If you would accept, I would be very greatful of your services.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Darren Shaw"], I'll give you the Maalraas in stock and one Durindfire and Opila, and I won't take anything less than one point five million for it. Don't bother with your address; I already have it. Thanks for stopping by.

[member="Countess Xyhn"],

I can pay more for the second one if allowed. Or, I can give you something in return that may be beneficial to you and your Sith Alchemy ventures. Otherwise, Thank you for your time.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Darren Shaw"]​
If the woman sold all her wares to a select few customers, she wouldn't have anything left to sell, no matter how much they were willing to pay. A satisfied customer was a returning customer, and the more, the better. It was one of the few economical prospects the Ruferalahuin vixen firmly grasped. There was also the matter that she didn't practice alchemy and her daughter was almost prodigal at it, so alchemy offers didn't appeal to her. The items she did sell would be delivered... eventually... when she felt like getting it done.

[member="Countess Xyhn"],

Sitting at the desktop device, I rubbed my imaginary beard as the contact was not returned. Shrugging my shoulders, I knew that I could deal with just those two crystals as well as the Maalraas. It was a good deal anyways. Might as well make the most of it. Looks like all I have to do is wait for the shipment and I can then start on reconstructing my old lightsabers. Time sure did wear them down. Now it was time to update them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom