Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crystal Heart Workshop [Artifice]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"That's a tall order. It will require more than credits."
The deal reeked of Sithspawn, but the Fifth Tail was in the business of alchemy, after all.

[member="Kasamann"]​

Matreya

"But, what else could be expected for something of such heft? As said, payment isnt a worry for me. Name the price, and it will be met, if at all possible." Surprisingly, no Sithspawn would be made from his new pest. However, that said, zombies was another matter.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Matreya

"I will take a Maalraas, and offer an alliance with JAC, as we have been seeking to branch into Animal capture. However, the alliance would offer a full backing on both companies, uniting them wholly. Whats mine would be yours so to speak. Including all materials." Damien sent in a message encrypted by the best slicers he could find, it was so encrypted it would likely require the same number to decrypt it.

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]
Ah, yes that would be very nice if possible.
The item I wish to imbue is a Durindfire crystal, if that can be imbued at all.
What are the options, if I may?

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
RE:

The furthest a crystal can be imbued is for a saber.
If you're looking to enchant a crystal, alchemy is what you want. Usually, the item the crystal is going into receives the treatment, not the crystal directly. There are a lot of options, what were you looking for specifically?

[member="Harrip"]​

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Very well, it will be done. Sith Spells...."

[member="Kasamann"]​
D-Man said:
"I will take a Maalraas, and offer an alliance with JAC, as we have been seeking to branch into Animal capture. However, the alliance would offer a full backing on both companies, uniting them wholly. Whats mine would be yours so to speak. Including all materials." Damien sent in a message encrypted by the best slicers he could find, it was so encrypted it would likely require the same number to decrypt it.

"You're on the waiting list."

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

Well, I will not be using the crystal for combat purposes or in a lightsaber, as I cannot wield a lightsaber.
I am thinking maybe a kind of memory ability, to contain memories. Is that possible? I am not very knowledgeable in these things.

Well actually I am not looking for a storage device for information so much as emotions and thoughts....which I guess counts as information.

Would that still fall under the same thing? [member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Michael Steelfang"],

"The Ri'essi Moonlight Blades are exclusively made, constructed of precious materials and are only produced in limited quantities. For that reason, I have to limit orders of this item to only two units per buyer. I hope you will still be interested in this purchase. A complementary 2.5% discount has been added making your total c10,920.00."

Særa Ayña Savan said:
[member="Michael Steelfang"],

"The Ri'essi Moonlight Blades are exclusively made, constructed of precious materials and are only produced in limited quantities. For that reason, I have to limit orders of this item to only two units per buyer. I hope you will still be interested in this purchase. A complementary 2.5% discount has been added making your total c10,920.00."
"That is fine by me" *Transfers 10,920.00 credits*

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Darth Praelior"],

"Mirage Cybernetics thanks you for your order! Would you like professional installation or insurance with that? I am willing to give you a 20% discount on all installation fees for this group order."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Order:
1 Ri'essi Moonlight Blade (5,600)
1 MMSW-11 Akk Slugthrower (1,640)
10 Packs, FMJ (1,300)
10 Packs, HJA (1,700)
1 TJR-01R Recon Armor (4,500)
Total:
14,740 Credits

(((Don't ask why I post in my own shop, beats handwaving.)))​

Users who are viewing this thread