Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crystal Heart Workshop [Artifice]

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[ INSERT LOGO HERE ]​

Corporation Name: The Crystal Heart Workshop
Headquarters: Crystal Caves, Crystalsong

Locations:
  • Crystal Nexus, Crystalsong - Lab/Mining
  • Malfrost, Crystalsong - Storage
Operations: Makes unique alchemical works for private interests, but is primarily intended for research and production rather than sales, producing things on the basis of need. It can produce both alchemic or imbued objects.

Services:
  • Alchemy, Imbument & Spellweaving Services
Equipment:
Employees:
  • Saera Aynea Sin (Cresh)
  • Cassandra Cinthra (Unknown)
Rationale: Saera Savan formed the company on her own by buying an old scroll that foretold of the location of a deposit with a nexus, setting up a small alchemy laboratory there and buying mining equipment from Hyperion.

Tier: I

Description: The Crystal Heart Workshop is nothing more than a small alchemy lab and foundry set up (IC) by Saera Snow in a rare and once-lost crystal Nexus under the Crystal Caves of Crystalsong. It is the primary location where she practices and refines her craft. The site itself is highly protected by a top-class command and infrastructure droid which regulates all of the other droids in the cavern. If the surveillance droids pick up an unauthorized intruder, all other droids will be alerted of their presence and the combat droids will actively seek them out while defending the establishment. The IBIS droid is capable of facial recognition and determining the level of hostility of passiveness of a target, able to determine if the target should be killed on sight, detained, or simply steered away. There is not only a need to protect the small lab but to keep unweary outsiders from disturbing or potentially destroying the harmony of the nexus.
Within the cavernous lab lie deposits of pure Cryastium, a rare metal found only deep within Crystalsong or in the crust of its moon Cryast, as well as common crystals. Because of its unique properties and incredible rarity, it is a valuable commodity in the construction of weapons and trinkets. This material is Saera's signature craft and is thus guarded well. The site itself is legally owned despite its rarity, as until then it had no value to the natives. The Cryastium scroll that speaks of its existence and location is kept away safely in Castle Malfrost, a place in the far northern mountains of the planet's arctic circle.

[ P R E V I O U S _ C O M M I S S I O N S ]
(OOC: not all of these are public knowledge)
-

[ P R O D U C T S ]
Custom Blades / Sith Swords
Swords: Custom orders in the following materials can be made to order, in any combination...

Hilt & Sheath:
Blade:
Color Alloy Treatment (Optional):
Enchantment:
Note that everything specifically listed above is upon request only and designed to be made as a Unique submission for you, separate of the norm (half of which potentially requiring a development thread). Personal detailing may be done at no extra cost. Monetary payments might not be accepted for such specifications, though in the case of restricted metals, supplying the metal (thread) yourself will suffice.

Force-Imbued Blades
Hilt & Sheath:
Blade:
Crystal:
  • Corusca
  • Kalestat
  • Adegan
  • Cryastium
  • Durindfire
Every Force-Imbued weapon is made on site with the help of the receiving client, unless they decline. Note that items not made with the participation of the intended wielder will perform under par and may even be disruptive to their aura, as the Force Imbuing process aligns to the signature of their creators.

Commissions:
  • Dark Armor
  • Sith Swords
  • Sith Amulets
  • Alchemic Trinkets
  • Alchemic Armor
  • Force-Imbued Weapons
  • Cryastium Weapons

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Free," the network replied. "Tell your friends!"
That was hoping the creature had any friends, but she'd never know.

[member="Harrip"]​

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Sure thing.... You'll know it when you get it - we already have your residence address."
The system leeched the data straight from his unsecured connection through public lines.

[member="Harrip"]​

"Good then. I thank you for the business and hope sincerely that you find more to come."

Harrip wondered how swiftly this would come, most things took time. He wasn't in a rush, but it would be interesting to compare times.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Matreya

A message could be seen, overlaying the text on the screens, "I WANT MY BLADE." Knowing the owner of said location was an aquaintance, was what kept Kasamann from having slain her to begin with. "2 million credits for it. And another 2 for a 'Black Vial'"

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Erin Darkstar said:
[member="Ashe the Reaper"],
How much does the pure Kalestat crystal cost?
"What are you willing to offer?" he digital message said. Things were not priced for a reason.

Kasamann said:
A message could be seen, overlaying the text on the screens, "I WANT MY BLADE." Knowing the owner of said location was an aquaintance, was what kept Kasamann from having slain her to begin with. "2 million credits for it. And another 2 for a 'Black Vial'"
As the connection was a heavy one-way encryption that would take the finest imperial supercomputers years and years to decode and the address was both hidden and private, there was absolutely no way of knowing who the proprietor was without meeting them in person to pry the truth from their mind.
"I will sell you the Black Vials... but you will have to do better than that for the blade."
She was rich thanks to her daughter and wife, so she wasn't in business for credits. After all, it wasn't money alone that won her the sword. And any more of the man's 'tone' would have him simply banned from the server.

[member="Erin Darkstar"], [member="Kasamann"]

Matreya

(Lol Kasamann knows she has it, thus by seeing it listed, knows she has control, or at least partial control,)

"Very well. Credits doesnt appease? Mayhaps I will stumble upon my blade else where then." Kasamann replied, then sent his adress. His personal thoughts involved ripping said blade from the hands of the thieves whom took it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
(Yes, but the whole reason said item is for sale is because I do not use it anymore. If you came looking on Ashe for it, you would be sadly disappointed. :p)

"Very well. The vial will be delivered as soon as possible."

Matreya

(Lol well he is likely to question her next time they encounter each other. If i was her, id lie and say i still got it. Also, your gonna help make a seriously powerful army right now)

"On second thought, add a yellow vial as well to that shipment." Kasamann added.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Erin Darkstar said:

How about an offer of 90,000 credits?
"I would prefer something of value, but your credits are valid and it seems you would have little in comparison. Granted. Expect it in a week."

Kasamann said:
"On second thought, add a yellow vial as well to that shipment." Kasamann added.
"Coughing up another two mill?"

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Harrip said:
Now how does one go about having an item imbued, in the Crystal Heart Workshop?

Maybe I can make an heirloom of at least a little value.

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]
Welcome!

Well, what is it you're looking to have imbued? You should know that the Force-Imbuing technique involving the forging or reforging of the item from raw materials, and works best if the owner participates in the forging process. Maybe I can interest you in neutral alchemy instead?

Matreya

"Of course." Came the reply immediately, "And if you can provide a Maalraas, Rancor, and a Krayt Dragon, alive, you will receive payment in the form of a third payment. The latter can be discussed upon retrieval. Dont worry though, price is no quarrel."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom