Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crystal Heart Workshop [Artifice]

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"],

I would like to speak to you about lessons in force Imbuement, I will pay you handsomely in return for your services. As well, I would like access to a forge and other tools required. I will also pay for the barrowed materials that I will use to practice with.

Thank you for your time.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
RE:

[member="Zoey Marix"],

Unfortunately, I don't give lessons yet and my lab is completely private. The most I can do is send you instructions and requirements for building your own. Also, you are free to help me in the forging and imbuing process, which is a requirement for all Force-Imbued items I can make for others anyway. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Saera Willamina

Særa Ayña Savan said:
RE:

[member="Zoey Marix"],

Unfortunately, I don't give lessons yet and my lab is completely private. The most I can do is send you instructions and requirements for building your own. Also, you are free to help me in the forging and imbuing process, which is a requirement for all Force-Imbued items I can make for others anyway. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Saera Willamina
Thank you for your consideration. If that is all, then all I ask are the requirements and instructions.

Marix​

Saera Willamina Savan

Saera forwarded all she knew about basic Force-Imbuing as well as information regarding fabricating a forge and instructions for various trinkets and items that can create specialized Alchemic forges, such as the inclusion techniques of her ring - information not handed out lightly. The birth of the crystal forges, however, was an entirely different matter that none but herself and her mothers ever knew, and was thus kept a closely-guarded secret.
Saera offered one last bit of insightful information; an offer, for the location of a very unique forge similar to her own, perhaps much greater. The woman could accept... but such information would not come cheap nor was common.
[member="Zoey Marix"]​

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]
An anonymous message would come through to the Crystal Heart Workshop.

Would you be able to create a pair of alchemical rings that would protect the wearer's mind from Force users? My associate will collect them if it is possible.

Saera Willamina Savan

( [member="Spectre"] )
To be honest, I have no clue. Odds are probably. I'll consult with a Factory admin.

[member="Mrrew"],
Absolutely! Though a Force-Imbued blade would be much less effective in the hands of one. Alchemy blades won't suffer the same impairment.

Mrrew smiled at his datapad, where he was browsing the Holonet site of Riess Regal. Those blades were amazing... prehaps even better then his current Dauntless combat blade. He just had one more question...

Are the enchantments* availble for non-force sensitives, as well?

*(The enchantments you listed for the custome blades) [SIZE=11.8181819915771px]Enchantment:[/SIZE]

That was fine with Mrrew, he didn't plan on leading an army of undead rancors into a battle... though that would be interesting. ...Maybe.... No, that wouldn't work out... Now, he thought, what materials do I want...

"Whichever is cheapest for the hilt... Would songsteel be availble for the blade? No need for a color tinge..." Mrrew rubbed his hands together at the thought of the enchantment. His jacket already basically did what the 'Aura of uneasiness' could be used for... The Faux Fire could be useful... It would catch oppenants off guard, as well as be useful as a light in the dark... "And would the Faux Fire be availble?"

(OOC Note: I love how you can basically build your own special sword, here. It's a fantastic idea.)

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Mrrew"],
Indeed they are. Let me go over the request.
  • Anodized Titanium Alloy Hilt
  • Alchemic Songsteel Blade
  • No Color Alloy Plating
  • Minor Faux Fire Enchantment
We can get to work on it immediately. Is that everything?

(OOC: Dankeschon, I draw/colorize my own art too if you don't have your own images ^^)​

Mrrew browsed through the catologue briefly, before making a response.

" I'll take an MMSW-11 Akk Slugthrower as well, with a case each of the special ammo." (Except dragon's fire, because I can't find what those are for the life of me)

( OOC: That would be fantastic... :) )

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Mrrew"],
  • MMSW-11 Akk Slugthrower
  • Full Metal Jacket [FMJ] 124 rds
  • Hollow-Jacketed Acid [HJA] 124 rds
  • Jacketed Hollow-Point [JHP] 124 rds
  • Jacketed Dragon's Breath 124 rds
  • Crystal Heart - Custom Alchemy Sword
Your weapon will be delivered to your shipping address shortly. You'll be notified when the sword's development (thread) is complete. Thank you for shopping on the Ri'ess Regal Holomall and enjoy.

( This, but stuffed in a battle rifle jacket )

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"] - HOLY POODOO...

"And... two cases of dragons' breath..."

(Thanks in advance for the special sword. :) )

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
I would like to purchase a few things:
  • 2x MMSW-30 Rosebush Quad Autocannons
  • 2x MMSW-11 Akk Slugthrowers
  • 30x Packs of standard 7.62x39mm Ammo
  • 5x Packs of Each special 7.62x39mm Ammo

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Noah Corek"],
Sold on the stipulation that any attempt to copy or reverse-engineer this technology will result in immediate legal and/or paramilitary action.
Umbra I-AT ammunition is not included with this order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom